So it seems like naruto filler arc won't end until Feburary,
Still in Tsuandes dream arc, where Minato and Kushina are alive, Fox attack still happend, but fox inside Kushina and naruto

No Uchiha coup or massacre, Minato prevented it, Fukasaku is being reasonable and is happy that the clan and the villaage is reaching and agreement Sasuke getting jealous of naruto and angry at Fukasaku and Hokage. Two year training

Trains with Shiusi at feudal lord place, Naruto traisn with Jiraya learning sage mode, Sakura Tsunade

Sasuke becomes part of the leaf police force

Orochmaru and Danzo are up to their usual schemes. Danzo promsies to find Orochmaru a good new Body.

Hard to believe that Jiraya wrote all this in a book for Tsunades dream world and that she would dream this, instead of Dan and Nawaki being alive and the sanin together

This is a long filler arc

I was reading a fanficiton, and it reminded me of something in canon..

Naruto can breathe in space right due to his ancestry and shit, and thus doesn't need air to survive. Wasn't Naruto unable to breathe in water though? I have this vague recollection of him struggling for air/drowning or whatever.

Shouldn't he be fine in water as well?

Naruto can breathe in space right due to his ancestry and shit, and thus doesn't need air to survive. Wasn't Naruto unable to breathe in water though? I have this vague recollection of him struggling for air/drowning or whatever.

Naruto totally needs air to survive.

Though he's never come close to drowning in canon, that I can recall. Barely remember him ever even being underwater against his will.

The fact that people can talk on the moon in The Last is more likely an indicator of a magic atmosphere, not that no one involved (including Hinata) considered oxygen optional.

Naruto totally needs air to survive.

Though he's never come close to drowning in canon, that I can recall. Barely remember him ever even being underwater against his will.

The fact that people can talk on the moon in The Last is more likely an indicator of a magic atmosphere, not that no one involved (including Hinata) considered oxygen optional.
I think the only person who's come close to drowning is Tenten. Everyone else who's been underwater seems to breathe perfectly fine and in Kakashi's instance, talk for a while.

I wouldn't rule out chakra creating air for them or some bullshit.

What? I thought him and Hinata could survive in space because they're descendants of Kaguya, and she and her family were aliens?

Even if we take the 'descendants of Kaguya' part as true, I can't recall any indication Kaguya could breathe or survive in space.
I don't see how alien == can survive in space, honestly.

When you're trying to fight a Goddess but your best friend refuses to be naked for a moment with you and your probably bisexual friend

Oh and if you watch earlier in the video, it looks like Sarada's ultimate will be a super punch chidori.

What? I thought him and Hinata could survive in space because they're descendants of Kaguya, and she and her family were aliens?
In short, no. I don't know where you picked that up, but it's complete bunk.
For dramatic purposes? It'd be very boring watching a fight on the moon/in space if there's no sound.
Sure, but when a bunch of people are fighting, having conversations, and generally acting like they're in a pretty normal place when they're on the surface of a moon that is completely unlike our own, the natural assumption should not be "They don't need air!" it should be "Clearly there's air all around them because that's how the situation is being portrayed."

The anime episode came out today

Sasuke is a lieutenant of the police force, as a test by Fugaku.

He has basiclly become an aggressive cop that things he can do no wrong, his men are basiclly thugs, they beat up criminals when it's not necessary and also abuse their power.

Sasuke uses this an excuse that the uchiha need to put pressure on the hokage to bring change

Sasuke and his men found and old women opening up a shop without a permit and try to bring her in, Naruto stops them, Sasuke accuses naruto of breaking the rules right when he gets back, they prepare to fight

Danzo stops them, naruto and gang leaves, Danzo comments to Sasuke that naruto has gotten strong etc
Kakashi is watching

Sasuke so men are unhappy that they let naruto go, so the invade Hogaes house and try to arrest Kushina and naruto, etc etc

Minato, Hiruzen and Fugaku are unhappy.

Fugaku improsones Sasuke men, and kicks Sasuke pit of the police and says that Sasuke will never measu up to Itachi

Sasuke meets Danzo,who tells him he can gain power if he meets Orochimaru, interestingly Sasuke says he doesn't care about th clan or the leaf anymore he just wants power to be stronger than naruto

Sasuke leaves, but not before saying goodbye to his Dog,

Next episode it seems like, he will fight kakashi and perhaps naruto

Oh and the fox is sealed inside both naruto and Kushina
And the villages Dislike naruto but show him respect as the son of the fourth
And they accuse naruto of favoritism, which angers him

For anyone curious to what the sky of Kaguya's dimension looks like(however dubious canon it is)

Rin can turn into a big creature now? Thought she was just a normal Inazuka member?
That's the Sanbi, the 3-Tailed Turtle. The bijuu that Mist/Madara sealed in her as a suicide-bomb against the Leaf, as well as to force Kakashi to kill her and Obito to witness the whole thing. She didn't get a chance to really flex any jinchuuriki powers in canon, since her seal was deliberately shoddy and she got killed before it could fail, but ostensibly (as the game implies) she could have been a heavy-hitter with it.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is going to be released 6PM EST on February 4th according to devs.

Just finished the Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 story mode. The Naruto and Sasuke fight was goddamn gorgeous(though they cheaped out on the missing arms) and it makes me sad that the anime is gonna be shit compared to the game.

So I just watched the Itachi episode. It's pretty intersting
First it finished up the dreams
Kiba as hokage decrees the that you get a dog, he gets a dog, everyone gets a dog.

Shino, was smiling and has a creepy laugh when he found his creepy bug

Sai has the bestest smile in the world, Kankuros dream is have maid a giant mecha puppet. Temaris dream is that you two little brothers need her.

Then it went to Itachis past.
Fugaku shows him at around the age of five an active war zone, after it was over he told him that this is what the shinobi world is.

The funeral for the dead after the war happens. Some uchiha want Fugaku to be nominated as the fourth, while others what obitos sharingain back. Fugaku tells them not to spread discord.

Itachi talks to Orochimaru, who tells him that there is no meaning to life, which makes Itachi depressed. Seems to try to commit sucide by falling of a cliff, but crows, wake him up and he stops his fall

Itachi continues to be depressed. A little girl asks him to play with her, he ignores her, some boys through rocks at him, he doges them all, before through a rock and blocking all of their rocks at once and knocking a rock out of a kids hand

Sasuke is born and happy Fugaku is weird. Itachi is happy. Itachi knows that minato and Kushina are married, as he ask his mom if the fourth is going to have a kid soon.

Ends with obito about to summon kurama

Back