Blockton Bay [Worm/Minecraft]

[X] Taylor

Hm. Do you know all the mods in the OP or will you delve into them as we research them? Either way, feel free to ask if you need any help with the mods.

People please choose Emma, she offers a very nice place in the timeline, pretty much automatically means Taylor won't suffer the bullying campaign, without her Sophia is never going to get nearly as good a deal after she almost killed those thugs without Emma's dad as her lawyer and Emma acting as a character witness.

Seriously this is a massive net positive just by picking her.

Hm. Do you know all the mods in the OP or will you delve into them as we research them? Either way, feel free to ask if you need any help with the mods.
The majority are from AG2 (I totally stole the mod list for that list :drevil:), so I'm pretty comfortable with all of them. A few of them I haven't delved to deeply with, but that's not to much of a problem. But I'll definitely ask for help if needed! Thanks.

Last edited:
[X] "How is the house arrest? ...Colin?"

So if this wins, how would it work? Would Armsmaster get a second trigger or something?

So if this wins, how would it work? Would Armsmaster get a second trigger or something?
Maybe. Since unless he was under house arrest for something before Leviathan...that's the only time I recall him being under house arrest. So it would have to be after Leviathan.

But maybe he's always had it. Maybe he blocked it out because it was such bullshit and the whole Leviathan thing just brought it back. Or maybe not. :drevil:

Whoever we are, we'll turn Brockton Bay into the city of towers and other vanity projects.

Last edited:
Thinking back I don't want Taylor to have this power. This might overwrite her being Skitter. That's not good.
[X] Emma
Then we can build villainous lairs with our best friend in the whole wide world, the girls with the crotch-rotting powers.

[X] "How is the house arrest? ...Colin?"

Maybe. Since unless he was under house arrest for something before Leviathan...that's the only time I recall him being under house arrest. So it would have to be after Leviathan.

But maybe he's always had it. Maybe he blocked it out because it was such bullshit and the whole Leviathan thing just brought it back. Or maybe not. :drevil:
I admit, I wrote it with the idea of the 'bullshit powers' being a flashback he was having, so one way or the other he eventually gets put under 'house arrest' for something by someone; otherwise, it could be present or past (or both).

I look forward to seeing what you will do with it if it wins, Rikki; otherwise I could always write an omake.

Back