Blockton Bay [Worm/Minecraft]

A weaker material can penetrate a stronger one, but will take significantly more damage in the process. Like, throw rocks at steel and the steel will dent, but the rocks will probably break. And if the strength difference is too great, the stronger material will sustain only negligible damage, pretty much invalidating the point of the process. Unless you're putting so much kinetic energy into the strike that you just expect your weapon to vaporize anyways.

Also, it's nearly impossible to use a weak material to break a strong one up with any degree of accuracy or precision. So, while not totally realistic that only materials or parity or better can mine up certain resources, it at least makes sense and is fair. At best, you could mine one tier up at double pick damage and double mining time, but that just complicates the whole progression line.
I know how real-life works. I was talking about in the game. Iguana Tweaks make it so that picks can only mine up to their level, without boosting them with XP. I'm asking if we have to do that

At best, you could mine one tier up at double pick damage and double mining time, but that just complicates the whole progression line.
In code perhaps, but we don't have to deal with that, luckily; Rikki can just implement that if it's really so important to simulate realism with our magical, prefectly square mining methods that require no reinforcement and never cave in, or our magical, perfectly square building methods that require no support to not fall, even if said support that the building doesn't actually need happens to be the ground.

In code perhaps, but we don't have to deal with that, luckily; Rikki can just implement that if it's really so important to simulate realism with our magical, prefectly square mining methods that require no reinforcement and never cave in, or our magical, perfectly square building methods that require no support to not fall, even if said support that the building doesn't actually need happens to be the ground.
I just assumed that because this is the real world, EnviroMine was installed by default to make life a bit easier on her power. Cave-ins are a thing, as is overheating to death, freezing to death, death by various cave gasses, etcetera. Sanity is probably turned off though.

I just assumed that because this is the real world, EnviroMine was installed by default to make life a bit easier on her power. Cave-ins are a thing, as is overheating to death, freezing to death, death by various cave gasses, etcetera. Sanity is probably turned off though.
Rikki has stated that he's not sure if cave-ins will be a thing, mentioning that perhaps they stay up on their own, but if enough ruckus was made (endbringer attack) they could be made to collapse.

@Rikki Will we have to boost our picks if we want to mine higher levels of materials? Cause it seems stupid that picks can only mine their level, and lower.
Like the use of Iguana Tweaks where as you level up you could gain a mining level, and therefore mine blocks that are stronger than your current level of pickaxe?

I disabled that, actually. Since having that on would mean your wooden pick could only mine stone, not coal. And your stone couldn't mine copper or iron. I mean, thinking on it now, I could probably turn it back on, since you'd level up just by mining stone... Actually, you probably could've level'd up your mining level quite a bit...hmm. But then that would change the chapter I wrote entirely if I retroactively turn it back on. So, I won't.

Instead, for some reason or another -- like Beauty being a newborn -- she didn't gain any mining levels during your mining trip. But since she did grow up (she's level'd up!) she can now gain some mining levels as she levels up. Hip, hip, huzzaah!

tldr; From now on, Beauty can gain mining levels as she levels up, so she can mine higher level materials even if she has a shitty head. She couldn't before.
Rikki has stated that she's not sure if cave-ins will be a thing, mentioning that perhaps they stay up on their own, but if enough ruckus was made (endbringer attack) they could be made to collapse.
FIFY

Ah, no EnviroMine here. Taylor can die from such things when she's not near you, but if she's near you she'll only get like heat stroke, hypothermia, or something from extreme temperatures (though if she's near really extreme things like lava for too long she could die). And she'll breath the air you breath, which is warped by a reality altering bubble, and therefore is completely clean.

Unless she joins you. Then she'll have her own bubble and be safe (until she falls in lava, or something)!

Like the use of Iguana Tweaks where as you level up you could gain a mining level, and therefore mine blocks that are stronger than your current level of pickaxe?

I disabled that, actually. Since having that on would mean your wooden pick could only mine stone, not coal. And your stone couldn't mine copper or iron. I mean, thinking on it now, I could probably turn it back on, since you'd level up just by mining stone... Actually, you probably could've level'd up your mining level quite a bit...hmm. But then that would change the chapter I wrote entirely if I retroactively turn it back on. So, I won't.

Instead, for some reason or another -- like Beauty being a newborn -- she didn't gain any mining levels during your mining trip. But since she did grow up (she's level'd up!) she can now gain some mining levels as she levels up. Hip, hip, huzzaah!

tldr; From now on, Beauty can gain mining levels as she levels up, so she can mine higher level materials even if she has a shitty head. She couldn't before.
But will we HAVE to level her up, if we want to get the better materials, and thus heads, from now on?
but if she's near you she'll only get like heat stroke, hypothermia, or something from extreme temperatures
Hmm, the torches that we will be putting almost everywhere should protect from the cold. The only real danger are lava pockets, but then we just give them a wide berth, or not take her with us when we go that deep.
Unless she joins you. Then she'll have her own bubble and be safe (until she falls in lava, or something)!
So it's nice to know that we will be able to bring her into the game. Now I just wonder how.
Also, I sorta hope she doesn't get the same level of instincts like we do. Because I really want someone to think making portals to hell, having butt-loads of gold blocks, wearing armor made of diamond, and a bunch of other things is weird.

But will we HAVE to level her up, if we want to get the better materials, and thus heads, from now on?
Hum...yes? I'm not quite sure what you mean. I guess the answer would be no. You don't have to level her up.

Right now there are a variety of ores you can't mine out because you need something that can mine up to the redstone level (like iron). So, you could continue to mine out cobble/coal/copper/iron/alu to try to level up your mining level so that you can do so. Or you could make a smeltery, make an iron pickaxe head, and replace your current head with that one.

So, you need to do one, or the other if you want to get more ore/better materials. They'll both do the same thing. They'll both take time to do.

Last edited:
Hum...yes? I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Right now there are a variety of ores you can't mine out because you need something that can mine up to the redstone level (like iron). So, you could continue to mine out cobble/coal/copper/iron/alu to try to level up your mining level so that you can do so. Or you could make a smeltery, make an iron pickaxe head, and replace your current head with that one.

So, you need to do one, or the other if you want to get more ore/better materials. They'll both do the same thing. They'll both take time to do.
So we CAN level up our pick, but we don't HAVE to. If we put a Iron Pick Head on Beauty, it can mine everything a Iron Pick normally would be able to (and maybe some more, cause we are leveling up some while we go about our business), and doesn't REQUIRE any additional leveling before we grab the next level (diamond, I think. Haven't done Tinker's Construct in a while, don't recall if Diamond is a needed step or not).

So we CAN level up our pick, but we don't HAVE to. If we put a Iron Pick Head on Beauty, it can mine everything a Iron Pick normally would be able to (and maybe some more, cause we are leveling up some while we go about our business), and doesn't REQUIRE any additional leveling before we grab the next level (diamond, I think. Haven't done Tinker's Construct in a while, don't recall if Diamond is a needed step or not).
Yes, exactly.

Not as of this moment, no.
Can we get Metallurgy? I rather like it, as it offers metals of much higher level than otherwise, so gives more progression (and it's not super easy to get those materials. I had to spend several real-life days to get all the ore I needed for the last level, and that was with the ability to fly through the Nether, rather than being stuck on foot).

Can we get Metallurgy? I rather like it, as it offers metals of much higher level than otherwise, so gives more progression (and it's not super easy to get those materials. I had to spend several real-life days to get all the ore I needed for the last level, and that was with the ability to fly through the Nether, rather than being stuck on foot).
If we add Metallurgy, I'd really like to see Fantasy Metals installed. Not even necessarily for metal capabilities (though FM has some of the best high-end metals), but just to see people's reactions.

Armsmaster: "Your armour is interesting, my scanners can't determine what alloy you've used. Can I get a sample? I work with Dragon, and she's always on the lookout for Tinker materials"

Emma: "Sure! You can have the whole set once I've upgraded; It's just Mithril, anyways. I almost have enough Adamantium to make armour out of that instead"

Armsmaster: "... Wait, what?"

Edit- OOH! on that note, if we add any mods that include extra metals (or, for that matter, get our hands on real-world metals in sufficient quantity to use), can we modify our stuff with non-typical upgrades? Like, say we make Modular Powersuits for Emma and Taylor. Normally there's only Iron and Diamond plating, then immediately up to forcefields. Can we make Titanium plating, or Mithril, or something like that? Stuff that you SHOULD be able to do, but the mods themselves don't really add support for?

Last edited:
If we add Metallurgy, I'd really like to see Fantasy Metals installed. Not even necessarily for metal capabilities (though FM has some of the best high-end metals), but just to see people's reactions.

Armsmaster: "Your armour is interesting, my scanners can't determine what alloy you've used. Can I get a sample? I work with Dragon, and she's always on the lookout for Tinker materials"

Emma: "Sure! You can have the whole set once I've upgraded; It's just Mithril, anyways. I almost have enough Adamantium to make armour out of that instead"

Armsmaster: "... Wait, what?"

Edit- OOH! on that note, if we add any mods that include extra metals (or, for that matter, get our hands on real-world metals in sufficient quantity to use), can we modify our stuff with non-typical upgrades? Like, say we make Modular Powersuits for Emma and Taylor. Normally there's only Iron and Diamond plating, then immediately up to forcefields. Can we make Titanium plating, or Mithril, or something like that? Stuff that you SHOULD be able to do, but the mods themselves don't really add support for?
There isn't really armor for Metallurgy Metals. However, no reason there can't be, like what you addressed in the edit.
Plus, I'm pretty sure Fantasy Metals is a standard part of Metallurgy.

Interesting PRT segment...

Also, Omake of Collin's MineCraft Bullshit (not true title) nearly done; wound up burning through Worm's conclusion in an hour

1-5
You quickly decide to just punch the dirt, since your Beauty doesn't have a lot of durability just yet.

"Emma, do you really need to punch it? Didn't you make a pickaxe for this?"

"And waste Beauty's limited durability on dirt of all things? No thanks."

"Oh! Emma, wait!" Taylor says suddenly, as you get ready to mine out another block.

"What is it?" you ask, slightly annoyed.

"We don't have a flashlight or anything with us, so how are we going to see down there?" she asks.

"Ah..." you trail off. "Well, I'll just hope I hit a coal vein or something. If I don't, I'll have to make a furnace and turn some of this wood into charcoal to make torches. Ugh. That'll be annoying."

"... Wouldn't a flashlight be safer than torches?"

"But we can't put flashlights on the walls of the mine like we can with torches," you say reasonably.

Taylor just stares at you before sighing, "Right. Okay."

"Jackpot!" you shout excitedly.

"...is there seriously a coal vein in your backyard?"

"Mwahahahah!"

"Emma, no. No evil laughs."

"What? Why not!?"

"It makes you sound like a villain, Emma. You are not a villain, are you?"

"...no, Taylor."

"Are you sure it's a good idea to dig a giant hole like that?" Taylor asks from above you.

"It'll be fine! I have some cobblestone to build back up. I just want to get most of this coal here," you respond as you mine out all the coal around you. You hum along until you hear a sharp 'crack'. You look down at Beauty, eyes wide with horror. "Aww, maaan! Beauty!"

"What happened?" Taylor asks.

"She broke! That didn't take long at all," you respond dejectedly.

"You can repair it though, right?"

"It? It!?," you ask with a growl.

"Emma, you know it's just a pickaxe, right?"

"Beauty is not just a pickaxe, Taylor! Apologize!" you demand, looking up at her.

She squints down at you, "Right, right. Sorry. I won't insult her again."

You can't see very clearly, but you're sure she just rolled her eyes at you. Growling you place a few pieces of cobblestone in front of you and climb up toward her. "Move it," you say sharply.

"Wow, alright. Never insult the pickaxe," Taylor says, chuckling as she moves to the side so you can climb back up.

"Her name is Beauty!" you shriek as you move past her.

You still hear her chuckling behind you as you return to the shed. You quickly repair Beauty, but instead of returning to the mineshaft, you make a stone pickaxe head to replace Beauty's wooden one.

Taylor peers over your shoulder as you place Beauty and the stone pickaxe head in the Tool Station, and asks, "Stone, now?"

"Yeah," you reply, still irritated. You know she doesn't understand how awesome Beauty is, so you shouldn't be so mad at her, but you can't help it. "As if Beauty is just a simple pickaxe," you growl mentally.

You quickly grab Beauty out of the Station, and turn to the crafting table. You use a couple pieces of wood planks, and make as many torches as you can. You move to return to the mineshaft. As you pass Taylor she just smiles at you, her eyes crinkled with amusement.

You place a few torches on the walls as you make your way down the mineshaft.

"Wait, wait. How does that work. How did you turn coal into torches that you can stick on the wall?"

"Taylor," you say with exasperation. "Don't question it okay? Coal plus stick equals some torches."

"Some?" she says with emphasises. "That implies that one piece of coal gets you more than one torch."

"Yeah, one piece of coal is four torches."

"Your power. I swear. A bit too bullshit," she says with a huff.

"There can never be too much bullshit," you say, looking behind you with a smug smirk on your face.

Taylor just sticks her tongue out at you. You do the mature thing, and stick your tongue right back at her.

"Oh, hello there orangish block! What are you?" you ask with a grin.

"Lemme see," Taylor says from behind you. You move back so she can look at the block in front of you. "Hmm, why is it orange?"

"For convenience?"

Taylor looks at you incredulously, "Wait, what?"

"Well, it makes sense to me! Color coded ores and gems," you reply, nodding your head.

"...I have no words."

You heft Beauty up, "Let's see what we have here!" You mine out the couple pieces of ore in front of you, and mentally peer in your inventory. "That was copper, apparently."

"Of course it was," Taylor responds with a sigh.

"Ohhh, look what was behind it!" you say excitedly. "A white block! What do you think it is?"

"I don't even know. What metals are white? And are the ore down here seriously going to be color coded? Is ore in the ground normally color coded like this?"

"No idea," you say cheerfully as you quickly mine the ore, and the seven behind it. You look in your inventory again and say, "Aluminum!"

"That was a lot more aluminum than copper," Taylor says. "Is that normal, you think?"

"Maybe?" you reply. "I think I'll leave this little alcove open and start to branch mine here."

"Oh. We didn't go down that far," she says in surprise.

"Yeah, but there's copper and aluminum for sure on this level, so...," you look behind you. "Unless you think we should keep going down?"

"No, no. You're right, there is stuff for sure around this level," she says and waves for you to continue.

You happily start to mine out a tunnel in front of you.

"Wait, Emma!" Taylor calls from behind you. You turn around, and see her pointing to another orange block in the ground below her. You walk back towards her, and mine the ore. Or rather, you try to.

After a minute of attacking it with Beauty, you give up and huff out, "That's weird. Beauty can't mine it."

Taylor blinks in surprise, "I guess it must be pretty tough. Beauty's made out of stone now, right?"

"Yeah. I guess we'll have to come back here once I've gotten a better head for her."

Taylor nods, looking at the block with speculation.

"Ah-hah!" you say triumphantly. "Behold, iron!"

"It's...peach colored," Taylor says, while shaking her head. "Isn't it white when it's an ingot?"

"Taylor, just go with the flow."

"But it doesn't make sense!"

"You don't make sense."

You wince as Taylor kicks your leg in response. You pout at her, and she just glares. No sense of humor at all.

As you finish mining the block in front of you, you hear a loud 'Ding', and Beauty is suddenly covered in moss.

"Holy shit!" you say flailing Beauty around.

Taylor just stares at Beauty, dumbfounded. "What on earth happened to i--her?" she asks.

"She leveled up!" you cry out in glee.

"Leveled up," Taylor repeats in deadpan.

"Leveled up," you agree.

"And that means...?" she trails off, looking at you expectantly.

"Ah, well...I think moss means she'll slowly repair herself?" you say questionly.

Taylor's eyebrows raise in surprise, "That's rather convenient."

You just smile widely, and nod quickly in agreement.

"Ohh, gravel!"

"Why is there gravel randomly underground? Is that normal?"

"Taylor, seriously. Stop thinking about it."

"No, I just want to know if gravel is really underground normally, or if this is part of your power."

"...why are you asking me?"

"..."

"Red block?"

"Can't mine this one either, ugh."

"Man, Beauty kind of sucks."

"What did you say!?"

"Ouch! Emma, I was joking!"

"Emma, wait!"

You turn around to see Taylor pointing above her. You have no idea how you missed it. The block is glowing faintly, though with the torches it's a bit hard to see.

"Well, now. What do we have here?" you say as you walk toward Taylor. She backs up a few steps as you bring Beauty up. A few hits later and the block dissolves into grey shards. You quickly gather them into your inventory. "Hmm, entropy shards."

"What are those for?"

"Hehe, magic."

"No, seriously Emma. What are they for?"

You just grin at her.

"You've got to be kidding me," she says, her voice faint.

"Hehe. Nope. We'll need a bunch more stuff to truly get started, but this is the beginning."

"Of magic."

"Of magic," you agree.

"Let's go back to the staircase, and dig a little deeper," you say suddenly.

"Oh, why?"

"We're not getting much copper here, only two pieces so far."

"Hmm, alright."

You hear another loud 'Ding', and quickly look down at Beauty. She has some red dust spattered on her handle. You swing her a few times, noting that she's gotten a bit easier to swing.

"Beauty's leveled up again! She's gotten faster," you announce to Taylor with a grin.

Taylor just smiles a bit, shaking her head. "The red stuff?" she asks.

"Hmm, redstone dust, I think," you say slowly. "Which is kind of like electricity? Or something?"

"Of course it is. And that makes your Beauty faster?"

"Or lighter. Or stronger? The result is she mines blocks faster, so," you shrug.

"How often will she level up?"

"The next level up always takes longer than the previous. So, she'll level up fairly fast for the first several levels, and then slow down until it takes something like weeks to level her."

"I see."

"Blue block?"

"Why can't I mine thingsss," you hiss in dismay.

Taylor just pats you on the head, "There, there."

"Another white block?"

"Can't mine it."

"Of course you can't. Beauty's not doing very good, is she?"

"Grrrrr."

"Is that a rainbow block?"

"Whhhhhyyyyy."

"Can't mine it either, huh? Too bad, it looks rather pretty."

Another loud 'Ding' sounds out, and you smile manically.

"Beauty is sooo lucky!" you shout out in glee.

"Lucky? Well, I guess the moss was pretty luc--"

"No, no! She's literally lucky now! See?" you show Taylor the blue gems surrounding the bottom of the handle.

"Right, and shiny gems means she's lucky?" Taylor asks skeptically.

"That's right! She'll provide more dusts, and gems than normally would be found while mining."

"Wait, so she, like, doubles the amount of stuff you get?"

"Only dusts, gems, coal...won't increase the amount of ores we get, unfortunately," you say with a pout.

Taylor just stares at you in shock. "So, hypothetically if we found some diamonds right now, and you mined it with Beauty, we'd get double the amount than if we used a regular pickaxe?"

"Well, maybe not exactly double, but we'd get an increased amount, yeah."

"Now, if you could actually mine all the things, this would be helpful."

"Taylor!"

"Ohhh, another glowy block, but this time yellow!"

"Will they break into shards like the last one, you think?"

"Yup, looks like it. Air shards, fancy."

"...will this magic let us fly, you think?"

"Taylor, we are totally going to fly. Somehow, someway, we are flying."

"Excellent."

Your stomach growls, and you glare down at it. You flip open your phone, and read the time. 5:20pm. Forty minutes until dinner, but while you feel as strong as you were when you began mining... Your stomach sounds like it's eating itself.

"You sound hungry," Taylor says, peering over your shoulder to look at your phone.

"I know! I feel like I could keep going forever, though. Even though my stomach is eating itself," you say with a growl.

"Well, why don't we go back to your house, wash up, and relax until dinner. Maybe even grab a small snack?" she suggests.

You look at your inventory, and jerk in surprise.

"What was that?" Taylor asks, stepping back.

You turn to look at her, and say, "My inventory is almost full!"

"Oh, wow. I guess you mined a bunch of stuff? How much space do you have left?"

"Only two spaces. Hmm, it looks like things stack up to sixty-four."

"That seems...weird. If it's a sub-dimension, why not stack infinitely?"

You shake your head saying, "No idea." It does seem weird though. And why sixty-four in particular? "Oh, well," you think. "Just another weird aspect of my power."

"So, shall we start to climb back up?" Taylor asks, while poking you.

You twist away from her, "Let me think."

"Oh dear, how long is this going to take?"

You pointedly ignore her. You think you could go on without any loss of strength, but is it wise to ignore your hunger? Not to mention your inventory is almost full. Though, you could always make a chest, or something, dump some of this stuff off, and then go back mining.

If you do go back home early, you'll have some time to think about your powers a bit more, or research something before dinner...

Hunger: ■■■■■■■■■

• 716 cobblestone
  • 74 dirt
  • 51 gravel
  • 6 wood logs
  • 3 oak saplings
  • 109 coal
  • 21 torches
  • 67 copper
  • 49 iron
  • 48 aluminium
  • 5 entropy shards
  • 10 air shards

You have 40 minutes before dinner. You should...
[X] Ignore your hunger and continue mining. After all, you're still as strong as ever.
[X] Research.
- [X] (What will you research? Something you have already? Something new?)
[X] Brainstorm what you're going to next. Will you just continue mining for a few days? Look for a base?
[X] Just relax.
[X] Write-in

Last edited:
Say whaaat. I didn't forget about this! :whistle:

Probably a bunch of grammar errors, but meh. I have decided not to care too much. If you do, feel free to PM me about 'em.

Looking forward to your omake, Ψυχή!

Last edited:
[X] Research.
- [X] How to improve Beauty.

[X] Create a mini-base for yourself beneath the entrance you made. Carve out an area and fill it with chests. Make sure to sort it out nicely, discuss with Taylor how to categorize things.
-[X] Make two chests for storage; wood is hard to get inconspicuously, so we should only use it when we really need to, but emptying our inventory is important if we want to go mining after dinner.
-[X] Get to smelting your iron, so that you can make iron caps for your first wand. The Thaumonomicon will, when tapped against a bookshelf, provide you more than just basic intuition on how to proceed in your arcane endeavors.

Last edited:
[] Create a mini-base for yourself beneath the entrance you made. Carve out an area and fill it with chests. Make sure to sort it out nicely, discuss with Taylor how to categorize things.
-[] Make two chests for storage; wood is hard to get inconspicuously, so we should only use it when we really need to, but emptying our inventory is important if we want to go mining after dinner.
-[] Get to smelting your iron, so that you can make iron caps for your first wand. The Thaumonomicon will, when tapped against a bookshelf, provide you more than just basic intuition on how to proceed in your arcane endeavors.

[x] Research hunger and discuss everything with Taylor, see how she feels about it all and talk with her about what paths are open to us now, see what she would like to aim for in particular

It's only 40 minutes after all.

Edited with Chocolote12's ideas

Edited again

Last edited:
[X] Create a mini-base for yourself beneath the entrance you made. Carve out an area and fill it with chests. Make sure to sort it out nicely, discuss with Taylor how to categorize things.
-[X] Make two chests for storage; wood is hard to get inconspicuously, so we should only use it when we really need to, but emptying our inventory is important if we want to go mining after dinner.
-[X] Get to smelting your iron, so that you can make iron caps for your first wand. The Thaumonomicon will, when tapped against a bookshelf, provide you more than just basic intuition on how to proceed in your arcane endeavors.
[X] Get something to eat.

Why didn't Emma upgrade Beauty?
... She did. It's just that we need moar infrastructure in order to get to iron's level.

Last edited:
Why didn't Emma upgrade Beauty?
As chocolate said, you did upgrade her from wood to stone. Making an iron pickaxe head requires a smeltery though. Alternatively, just mining a bunch will now level up her mining level (so it'll be as if she had an iron pickaxe head). Didn't before because of reasons.

[X] Research.
- [X] How does this hunger thing work?

Lets check this before we do something stupid by ignoring this later. After all once we start getting into conflicts knowing about hunger and regeneration will be essential.

And we can make a base and chests after dinner, after all that would mean more mining which may cost us our last hunger points which could be bad for us.

I wanna test and see what difficulty we are on, in relation to food, but I feel that starving ourselves till we are taking damage is something that Taylor wouldn't be happy about. Stupid friends, caring for us, not wanting us to deliberately let ourselves be hurt.

We need to take a trip down to the docks later, and get us some sand, and hopefully some clay. Probably should make a shovel first though, no reason to dig it all up with our fists.
-[X] Spend the After-dinner time doing Thaumic research.
--[X] Make Scribing tools and seeing if they work on normal tables, or if you need to make the tables yourself. Saving the seven wooden planks needed for a research table would be really nice, and it's not like paper isn't common around here or anything.
Wouldn't we be better off making our forge first, so we have plenty of materials to do Thaumic Research with? Plus, running through Metalurgy is a faster process than ThaumCraft, so I don't see why we shouldn't do it first.
[X] Research.
- [X] How does this hunger thing work?

Lets check this before we do something stupid by ignoring this later. After all once we start getting into conflicts knowing about hunger and regeneration will be essential.

And we can make a base and chests after dinner, after all that would mean more mining which may cost us our last hunger points which could be bad for us.
Taylor probably wouldn't like us deliberately starving ourselves to the point where we are literally dying (even if we dont' die all the way, we are still dying).

Last edited:
Back