BlazBlue: Fracture (OOC/Interest Check)

Arsarmagus->Nox Nyctores

It makes more sense. I think, at least to me. :/
Makes sense. Nox Nyctores trade power for debilitating effects.
One weapon on that level gives control of light but slowly makes the user go blind, from my noticing the wiki.

Incredibly bodily power, but twists the mind seems right on theme, doesn't it?

!
The wiki has betrayed me!
... Well duh. The wiki entry on Izayoi only mentions its use as performed by Tsubaki. Tsubaki's a member of Squad Zero. She's not uncommonly using several Ars and a Gain Art at once, all of which has been attributed to Izayoi when their likely their own spells.

Though you were close. Yukianesa (a actual Nox, mind you) grants complete control over ice in exchange for sealing away fear (and a few other emotions too, but I can't remember which). It doesn't uncommonly get Jin into a lot of trouble.

Nox Nyctores wouldn't be made as body replacement. Unless your volunteering to be Relius Clover's bitch.
It could normally be gauntlets and boots that merge with the body, slowly improving it and twisting the mind, until the "User" is more machine than man.

Just that since she was missing most of her body, it skipped a few steps.

I'm thinking of giving away clarity and making Keres Mana's entire body, not just 60%.
We call those Murakumo units. You aren't a Murakumo unit.
Nox Nyctores wouldn't be made as body replacement. Unless your volunteering to be Relius Clover's bitch.

An ABOMINATION to this world that must be cleansed with the fires of JUSTICE.

Something something JUSTICE something something WHITE VOID COLD STEEL blah blah

Back