To be clear, I'm aloud to have crew on my ship right? I planed on them showing up once things got loud, but my fight happened underwater so... yeah. That plan is shot.

Interest Check.
Ubeone as Blanc.
I ran this by the GM, and I got his approval.

Name: Blanc

Character Type: SI

Appearance:

Universe of Origin: Hyperdimension Neptunia, Azur Lane

Powers/Abilities:
- Enhanced strength, speed, endurance and durability: Being a CPU (a goddess of sorts) makes her a cut above average humans in terms of physical capabilities, which can be further increased with Shares.
- Inventory: Think video game-style inventories. It's like having deep pockets.
- HDD: Her true form, using Shares and a Processor Unit to amplify her power. This gives her the ability to fly, and turns her weapon into a large axe. She gains a shorter temper in this form, and goes by White Heart.
- Shares: Power gained from faith and belief, which strengthens a CPU such as her. This can be either the secular (e.g. I believe that you can do it) or the religious kind.
- Elemental Magic: She can cast basic fire, lightning and wind spells, but her expertise lies in the use of ice magic.
- Mental Support: This is a buffing magic that can temporarily increase the mental fortitude of herself and allies.
- Andis Support: This is a buffing magic that can temporarily increase the strength and vitality of herself and allies.
- Hammer and Axe Mastery: Is proficient with hammers and axes, using the former in normal form and the latter in HDD.
- Gefahrlichtern: Summons a cluster of magical orbs, which can be batted towards targets.
- Summon Rigging: While she was stranded in the world of Azur Lane, she was given a rigging that allows her to fight without Shares, by giving her the capabilities of a warship. While this rigging is equipped, she is able to float on water and use similar equipment as WW2 destroyers. However, if she uses her rigging on land, her armaments become weaker than usual, and she will be weighed down by it.

Gear:
- Feather Hammer: This large hammer is lighter than it looks. However, it's still capable of inflicting pain onto enemies. In HDD, this turns into a large axe.
- Destroyer Rigging: This allows her to float on water and fight like a destroyer.

Ship Class: Destroyer

Rigging Appearance:

Armaments:
- 3 x Twin-mounted 5"/38 dual-purpose guns: These are similar to those used on many American ships, which are good for both surface and aerial targets. When used on land, they become equivalent to .50-caliber guns.
- 4 x Quad-mounted 40mm Bofors: These anti-aircraft guns are similar to those used on most Allied ships. When used on land, they become equivalent to .22-caliber guns.
- 2 x Quad-mounted 610mm torpedo tubes: These ones are similar to those used on Japanese destroyers and cruisers. When used on land, they become equivalent to grenade launchers.
- 6 x K-gun depth charge throwers: These are normally used to sink submarines. On land, they act like thrown grenades.

@See my smile

Last edited:
I don't consider you outclassed. Coyote is powerful, too.

Back