Man, I'm gonna have to spend some time in the Reaction Mines for this. I'd feel bad about spending this much Arete without contributing at all!
That said, I'm still torn: our resident artists have mentioned that it would be much easier to draw things were the Outer Shadow and Evening sky merged together... but I also *really* want Silver of Evening at this point.
Until I figure that quandary out,
[X] Yes

[X] Sovereignty
[X] Yes

Prelim vote.

Aoboru is obviously an important character, and I liked him from when he was shown. Plus like, Aeria has been almost nonexistent in updates.

[X] Elixir

I am not really sure I care what wins at this rate, however it might be wise to take one of the 20 Arete options for rank and so we can upgrade Vigor flame. I mean we can get an ally with a 25 Arete element for 7 Arete. That's some absurd value. Honestly though it is not making as much of an impression as these options.

Also between the plus rank from this and the extra plus rank from saving Mizuku we are nearly at rank 8 in blood.

Last edited:
Will Sovereignty fall at the last?

Elixir is prety much a pure potential EFB. Gives us little immediate power, but the sheer long-term potential...imagine getting silver later. We also are very close to be able to use it to gain the fairbright legacy. If we then get Lucethorn...

It's not pure potential in that it does heal Hunger's body parts (which provide qualitative improvements) and grants him access to the Fairbright bloodline! Just imagine how powerful Hunger would be as a Fairbright! Just imagine knowing what being a Fairbright does!!

Plus, it mitigates Apocrpyhal and forces her to either work to prevent Hunger getting Lucent Thorne or gives him access to Lucent Thorne.

I am not really sure I care what wins at this rate, however it might be wise to take one of the 20 Arete options for rank and so we can upgrade Vigor flame. I mean we can get an ally with a 25 Arete element for 7 Arete. That's some absurd value. Honestly though it is not making as much of an impression as these options.

Outer Darkness shouldn't be underestimated, it's incredibly potent and makes Hunger staggeringly difficult to injure or kill... plus the sheer magic resistance and the utility of communicating with monsters like Typhonmiele! Power and potential in one option, and, being an Evening Sky Advancement it qualifies for Trinity!

Well, it's worth noting that we've already seen one ability that can allow even normal Cursebearers to share their Progression: Retinue. It's very possible that the transaction that allows for the transference of Curses uses a similar mechanism.

True! Though Retinue companions don't have to take on part of our curses, the freeloaders :V

We tried. It didn't work.

But did we do it enough? Surely a genius would know that scientific results need to be rigorously tested :V

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIVE THEM TO ME

+++++Willpower and scaling with Might and Health, AND our allies get free defense while in our field

I find myself becoming ever more angry that Outer Sky lost. We could have gotten a discount on Outer Darkness here, and had it for one pick. Which would have let us take it with Reckoner.

Oh well, Silver and Elixir are mage options. Everything is fine... Just fine...

[X] Sovereignty
[X] Yes
[X] True Vigorflame

If get two days again we likely can generate the 7 Arete for the max Aobaru option, which would be very strong. Also Sovereignty is a feat plus an EFB, how amazing is that!? Didn't you all wanted Rank for this?
SEND HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO PICK
Get Sovereignty. The benefits of Frontal assault and Cut Through were Rank based, and this gets us that Rank. Plus we finally get Silver and Trinity after so long. You should take this.

I kinda really want to get Aobaru that sweet True Vigorflame, then Ennoble him and unlock his Soul Evocation. He'll be a great prototype for our supersoldier army!

[X] Sovereignty
[X] Yes
[X] True Vigorflame

GOD THOSE OTHER TWO ARE SO GOOD

but I can't resist empowering my sweet boy

Back