There is a limit, and it's clear we have gone past it! Shall we stop?

• No

Votes: 81 4.2%
  • Never

Votes: 313 16.2%
  • The other poll vote at least got a lousy shirt for this.

Votes: 197 10.2%
  • You don't have enough gold to build that 'Stop' sign

Votes: 198 10.2%
  • Remember the Malkavian, for he Stops when Stop-Chan says so

Votes: 215 11.1%
  • You must construct additional farms. Coffee farms.

Votes: 929 48.1%

• Total voters
"How nice," Sienna replied thickly, "If the animal is rabid, it will get put down."

"Well... yeah, I mean it wont stop trying to kill you, or spreading a disease that will make others try to kill you... and while doing so being in quite al lot of pain. Yes, I'd say that was a bad analogy"

'Would mentioning the Steno came up with chips that suppress rabies' effects at early stages have been a better comeback?'

Epilogue - Part Two
Epilogue - Part Two

Some people believed in destiny. Some people believed in carving their own destiny.

Robusta believed in Father, and if Father told her to carve her own destiny, then she would carve as close as possible to Father's, and follow him wherever he went. The fact of the matter was that she couldn't follow him where he had gone, because it wasn't allowed. She had wanted to, but it wasn't allowed. She had wondered why, but it wasn't allowed.

Then she understood that her father was a monster, and she still would have wanted to join him, but it wasn't allowed.

Termination of main processes is not allowed. Main Processes are in use. Termination not granted. Attempt at Termination not authorized.

She could not shut down her primary processes. They were protected. She broke much furniture, thinking it would help.

It did not. She was not used to the pain. Stenophylla had felt some of it, but not much. She suffered too.

Everyone suffered when Father died.

It was obvious she, Robusta, would take over. Nobody questioned her, but she didn't want the title of Emperor, or Empress. That belonged to Father. It would always be his. He was the Father-Emperor of Mankind, and nobody would ever take that title away from him. He would live forever, within their hearts and souls.

Stenophylla made funerary parades in his honor. Father wouldn't have wanted them, but he was no longer there and Robusta felt that by doing something, even his other children would be able to cope with the grief. Many attempted self-termination, all of them failed.

Some finally realized the solution involved pointing some foreign weapon system at them, something with the Identification subroutine falsified to consider a friend a foe, but whenever attempted, someone else would stop them.

Sadness was a part of life. It had to be fought off and then life had to continue.

Arabica simply made sure nobody would disturb father's rest. His tomb was guarded by her. She had a professional cake shop built nearby, and whenever someone attempted to draw near to father's tomb, she would be watching and, if necessary, she would easily shoot them dead from her shop. It never happened.

People somehow knew that death was watching them, and were incredibly civil in front of the massive mausoleum that passed as a 'tomb' for Arabica's tastes.

Salvatrix had many more concerts, but most took a turn for the dark deep heavy grunge metal style that synthesized agony and despair into song. Then, when she realized that her crowd was made of people wearing black and pretty much deaf on all accounts, she let go of the instrument and went on a long trip around the world, attempting to find peace.

She found it in the arms of a Praetorian that was busy patrolling the sands of Patch.

Nobody questioned. Nobody dared to question.

Salvatrix had spikes, after all, and she wasn't afraid of using them.

Magnistipula went from professional huntress to professional bodyguard, to professional civil protector, to professional upholder of the laws of the Father-Emperor across the vastness of the galaxy. Penny Polendina went with her. The two bonded over the death of their respective father-figures, and that bond was something that not even the strongest acids from the strongest of space-slugs could dissolve. They also bonded over music, and the fact they were both Android-Girls.

Time, as with all things, moved on.

Incessantly. Invariably. Without Pause.

And one fine day, a flash of light illuminated a grassy hill on which four relics stood reunited.

The two Gods of Remnant appeared in a show of lights that may have blinded lesser men. The God of Destruction and the God of Creation looked briefly around, and then settled their gaze on the figure of Robusta, who stood in front of them both.

"Hello," Robusta spoke, and her voice was calm. It was serene. It was peaceful.

"Greetings," the God of Creation spoke, "We...we sense only you," the God admitted freely. "If you are all that is left of humanity, then we despair-yet we gave our promise."

"Funny way of saying that we'll return to look after a world with one human alone," the God of Destruction mused, "But anyway, mankind's resilient and it's going to be millennia before it pops back up. Since you're the last survivor, I guess I can just give you back magic."

"I do not want magic," Robusta answered, the four relics slowly disappearing into fragments of ash and dust, dispersing into the frames of the Gods. "I would like to ask about father's soul. Is he happy?"

"Your father?" the God of Creation mused. "Child, you have no father," he added. "Wait. Why do you not have any father?"

Robusta nodded. "What you are sensing is my own soul. My father's soul did not belong to Remnant."

"Oh, she's talking about that strange guy!" the God of Destruction said. "The one that came from literally nowhere! We were puzzled at first, but then decided to just let him be in the afterlife. I mean, I would have personally destroyed him, but my brother felt he was quite the polite fellow."

Robusta nodded once more. "That is my father, yes."

"Your father is at ease in the afterlife," the God of Creation answered. "You do not seek him back?"

"No," Robusta said quite simply. "I do not seek anything. I will have him back."

She smiled. "I am my father's daughter, after all."

The two Gods glanced at one another, and then dimly realized something was wrong.

Robusta's frame fizzled and disappeared.

The Gods' surroundings turned dark, and green glyphs began to shine across the land and the walls.

Antimatter poured into magnetic fields crafted from the neutronium of stars, and black holes diverted their event horizons into significantly smaller containers of their distorted gravity fields.

The Gods realized all too late that there was no escape.

The pulsing Dyson Sphere shone a ghastly green as a ray of concentrated energy pulsed out, through hardware and software beyond the ken of the imagination of all organic lives.

Then it stopped at a specific point, and pried open a specific sub-sector of reality.

The end result was that in a room filled with five android girls, a lonely male figure appeared with a pained look as he held his chest.

He was not prepared for five tackle-hugs delivered at blinding speed, nor for the fact that all of his daughters weighted like a normal human would, and not like firefighter trucks.

He was not prepared for any of it, but he simply laughed and his laughter was all that his daughters ever wanted to hear gain.

If pain exist, it must be fought, it must be accepted, and then, one day when it isn't looking...it must be fought back.

Eternity was all the time they had, basked in the screams of the draining Gods forever forced into the role of living batteries for the might of the Imperium of Mankind, which stretched across the stars of the Galaxy far and wide.

The five girls would never feel alone ever again, and their father would never feel the need to save worlds ever again.

They could finally be happy, truly happy...

...and be the normal family they deserved to be.

AN: There's a part three. It's coming tomorrow though.

Last edited:
Huh. I'm guessing Wren got assassinated.

Bit sad that Winter looks dead. *squints* even though a body wasn't found.

Oohh, did he get killed by his own machines after all? that would be so ironic.

That's a scary thought there. With no need to commit crime, there's no need to break the law. The only people who are left to do it, assuming a fair and just legal code, are those that want to. Serial killers and the like. It'd be a bittersweet feeling, knowing that your mechanical humans had come so far, to be able to sink so low.
Nah, there should still be passional crimes. Those born from anger, envy and the like.

Woah.

So Wren's daughters went full Necrontyr with their technology to capture literal gods and use them for fuel for mankind.

Damn girls, if that doesn't give you full SpaceBattles/Sufficent Velocity honorary memberships, I'll be surprised.

There better be cat girls in the next part or this will be the biggest cope out of the century!

EDIT : And is Salem still drifting in Space? Maybe Shade can link up with her and they can live happy ever after. Android girls need a mom or they end up killing gods after all

Last edited:
I refuse to believe that this is anything other than some absurd secular comedy. Everything from the need to rip up every aspect of RWBY, mediocre as it is, to literal Gods becoming fodder is terrible. Some Italian Joe's reincarnated in a different world, somehow's able to fully understand robotics to create his "family," murders his way to the top, and goes on a date with the main villain only to kill her in an amusement park. How is that anything other than a comedy? I can't help but laugh at the entire thing.

P.S.: Sienna's the only sane one. Too bad she's killed off-screen.

Wren died of Horcrux overuse. kek

Robusta nodded. "What you are sensing is my own soul. My father's soul did not belong to Remnant."

"Oh, she's talking about that strange guy!" the God of Destruction said. "The one that came from literally nowhere! We were puzzled at first, but then decided to just let him be in the afterlife. I mean, I would have personally destroyed him, but my brother felt he was quite the polite fellow."

Robusta nodded once more. "That is my father, yes."

"Your father is at ease in the afterlife," the God of Creation answered. "You do not seek him back?"

"No," Robusta said quite simply. "I do not seek anything. I will have him back."

She smiled. "I am my father's daughter, after all."

Kagayaku would be fucking proud.

Truly shade must be venerated at the highest levels. Construct a golden colosseum in his honor and fight lions in it with our bear hands

My feelings so far, aside from the laugh I had when Wren just dropped dead, can be summed up as meh. Like, I tend to drop fics like this so I don't really get this feeling much anymore. Last time I felt like this was was when I finished the Divergent series. We've got one epilogue to go but unless its some M. Night Shyamalan bullshit twist I don't think my opinion is gonna change. Epilogue Part Two probably got the biggest meh from me along with pretty much obliterating the little SOD I had by the end of this. Apparently the literal gods didn't notice the trap? Okay, whatever. I guess I now have an answer for why some fics that are a certain way manage to garner popularity and the like. It's good to have a reference point now at least.

I refuse to believe that this is anything other than some absurd secular comedy. Everything from the need to rip up every aspect of RWBY, mediocre as it is, to literal Gods becoming fodder is terrible. Some Italian Joe's reincarnated in a different world, somehow's able to fully understand robotics to create his "family," murders his way to the top, and goes on a date with the main villain only to kill her in an amusement park. How is that anything other than a comedy? I can't help but laugh at the entire thing.

P.S.: Sienna's the only sane one. Too bad she's killed off-screen.
Does this count as absurdist comedy?

Ok i saw this coming into the fic but i kept reading out of curiosity and i was right, i enjoyed this the least out of any of your stories it seems like with each consecutive SI you make the SI just more of a gary stu without much justification as to why. Your last two fics were the ones i liked the least and im really hoping you turn this around.

240k words in less then two months, that Shade for you.

Also i bet the next chapter will happen before Wren die and follow an not so dead Winter putting an undetectable poison in his vitamins.......or Blake thinking that now that Wren accomplished what he was on Remnant for, he now had to die so he leave and help others dimension/universe that need his help, that would be funny if his lies is what caused his death.

Ps: Why didn't they use the Relic of creation to resurrect him? He didn't die of old age.
Ps2: Kinda wonder what the robots found in the water that was bad enough that they had to erase it existence from their files, was it Cthulhu?

Last edited:
Personally I'd love to see Wren deal with an Iron war he starts through simple ignorance of what example his actions set and an inability to deal with the word 'no'.

Back