[] Call out their names, flex magnificently, and then flex-tear your clothing off. That should be enough to throw them off.
As this person noted,
1. That's not really different than just flexploding your clothes option
2. Broly doesn't even know the new girl's name
How on earth would Broly know the SKoT's name/title?

At best, he's confident they are 'a' Supreme Kai - which when said beside Bulma's name would be like calling out, say, 'Johnson, Captain!'

It will kind of sound like you're just saying the one person's name and title, and I'm pretty sure Bulma's not a Supreme Kai.

But yeah, for all the maneuvering we did to get around Scotty's intervention, she ended up being here anyway

oh well, at least we know now that her so called intervention isn't her being all angry or worried over Cooler raising a bruiser that can break time as well as kneecaps. Or maybe she is, but she just couldn't be assed with all that jazz with Broly's hunk within arm's reach

Just looked at the DBZ wiki, Bulma is 4 years older than Goku, and if Broly is 15 and since he's about the same age as Goku, that means Bulma is 19. Right?

biological age almost doesn't matter at this point for Brolly, seeing how he was conditioned to be a functional bureaucrat before he even turn 10, and his Legendary Super Saiyan form had turned him bigger than most adult on that same age.

While he's by all mean a 15 year old teenager, he's a teenager that had gone through most of the emotional maturity process through mental conditioning, and physical maturity through the fact that his body must've sent his hormone into overdrive to get that level of musculature on LSS form

Last edited:
biological age almost doesn't matter at this point for Brolly, seeing how he was conditioned to be a functional bureaucrat before he even turn 10, and his Legendary Super Saiyan form had turned him bigger than most adult on that same age.

While he's by all mean a 15 year old teenager, he's a teenager that had gone through most of the emotional maturity process through mental conditioning, and physical maturity through the fact that his body must've sent his hormone into overdrive to get that level of musculature on LSS form
I was mainly asking for confirmation on Bulma's age as if that's true then it means she's legal and there is very little problems with having her end up kissing the SKoT.

I'm not voting for this one. Just curious to see what crazy, out-of-character reaction SV is gonna come up with. :p

Ah of course, how can I forget how important such knowledge would be when addressing the thought of fictional characters engaging in intimate activity
It's more like watching their reactions to Broly thinking that the reason they're fighting one another is because they think one another is cute and doesn't wish to admit it. Thus he would push their faces together causing them to kiss.

Saiyan mating habits are weird like that.

I was mainly asking for confirmation on Bulma's age as if that's true then it means she's legal and there is very little problems with having her end up kissing the SKoT.
I am moreso worried about the 'I'm totally legal guys, look at my arbitrarily large age' loli-that-is-SKoT, here.

Pretty sure I've seen mods not give a hoot what age is claimed when the character's blatant, and I don't think anyone could make a reasonable argument that SKoT is intended to appear adult or otherwise mature by much of any standard.

I am moreso worried about the 'I'm totally legal guys, look at my arbitrarily large age' loli-that-is-SKoT, here.

Pretty sure I've seen mods not give a hoot what age is claimed when the character's blatant, and I don't think anyone could make a reasonable argument that SKoT is intended to appear adult or otherwise mature by much of any standard.
She actually has a rack, for one. For another I'm pretty sure she was just made to be short. Kind of like the Supreme Kai in the Buu Saga during the tournament.

Would those count?

Well, I have to wonder. Would Cooler give Broly a mission to get "close to" SKoT after reading the report Broly will send? Because from Cooler's perspective that would certainly be a big plus.

She actually has a rack, for one.
Unless you're looking at fan pics of her, she exclusively has a chest so modest that it could easily be seen a somewhat overdeveloped mid-pubescent, or even younger - so 'she has a rack' is kind of pointless in this regard.

Here's an easy example of how silly it is; how hard would you laugh if someone said 'that guy's balls dropped, so that makes him an adult!' - because that's essentially what you're saying, by just pointing at a bodypart doing a thing that happens waaaaaay before most any definition of adulthood could kick in.
For another I'm pretty sure she was just made to be short.
And now you're just fooling yourself - her face is smaller and more in line with how Toriyama draws kids, her body is generally more kidlike in build, and-
Kind of like the Supreme Kai in the Buu Saga during the tournament.
Neither of those things are true about said character - who isn't really the focus here, is he.
I don't know, that's my point; regardless of how okay you may feel it is, it's objectively true that this character possesses the qualities necessary such that, if mods do act on 'does this look loli' she can absolutely run afoul of such rules.

And since I don't particularly care like risking running afoul of mods for a vote I'm not crazy about to begin with (I can't say the reasoning you use to try and make this idea of yours somehow be Saiyan strikes me as remotely sound, but hey whatever), I'm gonna have to ask that you actually provide some sort of assurance that no, mods won't poopoo on me for the thing you want to make happen.
Well, I have to wonder. Would Cooler give Broly a mission to get "close to" SKoT after reading the report Broly will send? Because from Cooler's perspective that would certainly be a big plus.
It would seem that the only way that wouldn't be a cost effective idea would be if somehow the SKoT was able to convince Cooler via Broly that she was more trouble to interact with than to just try and avoid.

Which, 'yknow; is entirely possible.

EDIT:
This is getting weird.
Damn right it is, but it hasn't gotten so wierd that I gotta outright 'yeah, naw' it, and if a given poster wants to make a vote... well, that's their right, provided it's a fair vote.

And so far this tenuously looks like one, in spirit, I think.

Maybe.
Even more not wrong.

Last edited:
[X] - Grab the potential Kai; whether or not they are the being Kami referenced as inbound, what you know for sure is that Bulma will be safer if you are holding this potential deific bomb rather than her.

So they just have to keep on her good side and SKoT might actually be an ally that would willingly Deus Ex Machina Broly's death away because it'd be a waste of delicious Saiyan eye candy.
I'm thinking her interest is Trunks more than anything. Since at this point Broly is probably more likely to be his father than Vegeta. Which honestly is likely l an improvement from her perspective. And everyone else's.

@burningclaw2 SKoT is short, youthful, and petite beyond the norm. She is, by definition, a loli. Regardless of her age or status as an adult by her own standards, this makes her at least somewhat child-like. A lot of people get creeped out when child-like characters are put in sexual situations.

So just, ya know, don't do it here. Fly the lolicon flag elsewhere, but here is not the place for it, especially with the GM being clearly opposed.

[X] - Pull a leaf from your recent outing; You know that you can distract humans with flex-based clothing destruction - maybe it'd work with this newcomer too!

Absolutely nothing can go wrong!

While funny, I don't think a distracted Bulma holding a distracted Supreme Kai significantly improves the situation.

Separating them *first* and then distracting them from any incurred wrath would serve us better.

Separating them *first* and then distracting them from any incurred wrath would serve us better.
Nah. What we should do is to take a potara from the SKoT, and put it on Bulma.(So we can distract them both with a single flex)

Ta Dah! Now the Supreme Bulma of Time is a thing. A very scary thing. A very scary and very Broly focused thing.
.... Please don't follow my idea, i was joking.

Nah. What we should do is to take a potara from the SKoT, and put it on Bulma.(So we can distract them both with a single flex)

Ta Dah! Now the Supreme Bulma of Time is a thing. A very scary thing. A very scary and very Broly focused thing.
.... Please don't follow my idea, i was joking.
I love it

[X] - Grab the potential Kai; whether or not they are the being Kami referenced as inbound, what you know for sure is that Bulma will be safer if you are holding this potential deific bomb rather than her.

Speaking of Potara Earrings, I wonder how powerful the resulting Kai would be, if all Kais used them to merge into a single being.

Last edited:
Back