Is there news about any serious total conversion mods for Vicky 3? I know that the Anbennar team plans one, but I haven't heard about anything else.

Yeah, divergences was interesting. felt a lot more "balanced" than the vanilla start.

(played qingqiu, game went well until i passed collective ownership which made Gran Columbia leave my customs union and left me on, like, negative 5000 convoys and my market short 2000 rubber. though that's vanilla behavior)

Sounds excellent.

Now if we can just get military rework (let me assign fronts and objectives! And Moar fleet stuff!), some internal politics stuff (federalism and redrawing states please), more cross-state economics (mainly so Luxembourg doesn't starve) and diplomatic peace conferences I will be ecstatic.

high hopes for the new update tbh. excited to bribe industrialists with a lobby so i can jam council republic and collective ownership down their throats

Last edited:
tbh i think they're already too unwilling to do a revolution in response. like, i just played a run where i passed council republic where the p-b still had a positive opinion
I imagine you had a large amount of loyalists.

Theres a reason why the Hindu/Buddhist Devout IG trait is one of the strongest in the game. Just having a Level 5 Dedicated Police Force alongside them having +10 approval right then and there directly results in you getting zero radicals from lose of standard of living. Where it starts to get broken is that once their SoL drops? Well, that can start rising again....which increases the amount of loyalists in said pop. Where it really gets broken is the fact that one of the causes of SoL drop is that the pop got fired for some reason...like say you just switched all of China's industries en-mass to a better PM, causing 500,000 people to suddenly get fired as the building wants less laborers and more mechanics. Normally, that would actually cause a large spike in radicals...but for China, its a spike in Loyalists. Keeping the Devout Happy is a legit good idea as China due to the resulting ability to just ignore radicals and have very happy IGs due to literally tens of millions of loyalists once the gravy train gets going.

So I've barely looked at the game since it came out, what's the state of things, how we looking on the paradox lifecycle

I imagine you had a large amount of loyalists.

Theres a reason why the Hindu/Buddhist Devout IG trait is one of the strongest in the game. Just having a Level 5 Dedicated Police Force alongside them having +10 approval right then and there directly results in you getting zero radicals from lose of standard of living. Where it starts to get broken is that once their SoL drops? Well, that can start rising again....which increases the amount of loyalists in said pop. Where it really gets broken is the fact that one of the causes of SoL drop is that the pop got fired for some reason...like say you just switched all of China's industries en-mass to a better PM, causing 500,000 people to suddenly get fired as the building wants less laborers and more mechanics. Normally, that would actually cause a large spike in radicals...but for China, its a spike in Loyalists. Keeping the Devout Happy is a legit good idea as China due to the resulting ability to just ignore radicals and have very happy IGs due to literally tens of millions of loyalists once the gravy train gets going.
I mean like jamming through council republic and multiculturalism is a total of -20 approval, right? which i can neatly balance with giving them the middle border control law for +20 approval (which does nothing after multiculturalism anyways, and also makes my trade unions happy)

and also yeah shit tons of loyalists, which are basically free as long as you can keep industrializing

Back