RexHeller's Plot Bunny Thread

Honestly, the thing that surprised me the most was that I didn't recognize this as an SI until you said so. While he acts almost completely different, SI!Adam talks about what Canon!Adam has done as if he had done those things himself, when I think most of us wouldn't view them as the same person. I can't tell if he's just 'wearing the mask', so to speak, or if the SI actually does think of himself as Adam.
If it wasn't for Amy's reaction to Veronica here, I'd be certain that this was her doing. I don't remember what exactly Amy can do, but if you told me that she could make clones I'd believe you. Now here's an exact duplicate of Victoria, the woman Amy has a crush on and will never be able to get together with, who is totally into her.

I really want somebody to make this theory in-universe, but unfortunately I don't think anyone has enough information about Amy's situation to do that.

Honestly, the thing that surprised me the most was that I didn't recognize this as an SI until you said so. While he acts almost completely different, SI!Adam talks about what Canon!Adam has done as if he had done those things himself, when I think most of us wouldn't view them as the same person. I can't tell if he's just 'wearing the mask', so to speak, or if the SI actually does think of himself as Adam.
If it wasn't for Amy's reaction to Veronica here, I'd be certain that this was her doing. I don't remember what exactly Amy can do, but if you told me that she could make clones I'd believe you. Now here's an exact duplicate of Victoria, the woman Amy has a crush on and will never be able to get together with, who is totally into her.

I really want somebody to make this theory in-universe, but unfortunately I don't think anyone has enough information about Amy's situation to do that.
For Self-Destruction, in this case, it's a soul merge rather than just a straight replacement. Adam suddenly has morals and clinical depression and all that fun stuff.

For Double the Glory, this is before canon start, so while Amy is crushing on Vicky, she's still hating herself and trying to represses the shit out of it. Later on, when she starts unravelling, that could be a legit theory. Also, it's less that Amy is precisely her type and more that Veronica has Big Gay. Once she meets more girls, more flirting will commence.

Amy Dallon: Wiki Warrior Chapter 1
Chapter 1: "I don't want to get shot at all!"

This was a nightmare. This was definitely a nightmare, no way could it be real. Getting dragged to the mall by Victoria? Normal. Her day out getting interrupted by armed criminals and violent capes making a scene? Depressingly normal. Kneeling over her sister, hot, sticky blood soaking her hands as she tried to keep pressure on the ragged hole torn into Victoria's chest after her sister, her stupid, annoying, beautiful, supposedly invincible sister impossibly got shot while protecting her, struggling to remember what to do, desperate to keep the blood inside, tears streaming down her face while Victoria made dumb jokes she couldn't actually hear because Victoria didn't want her, weak, useless her, to be upset? A nightmare. It had to be. Amy wanted to wake up.

But she didn't. She kept on pressing on the wound and blood kept leaking out. Victoria's voice kept getting weaker and her breaths more ragged. In the distance, people kept screaming and gunshots kept going off. Amy couldn't wake up, she couldn't stop this, this was real and-

Bang!

[Fate/GUDAGUDA Order - A gag manga drawn in a chibi art style starring Oda Nobunaga, Okita Soji and other Servants from Fate/Grand Order. Grants Amy a Meta ability where she and any Companions summoned also come with small, chibi-shaped copies that have their canon abilities (summoned abilities will not be added to them) and exaggerated but simplified versions of their personalities. Their vocabulary is limited.]

Amy flinched as she felt more than heard another gunshot, like the one that got her into this mess. But when she looked up, there were no gang members with firearms in the clothing store Vicky had flown them into before she collapsed. She felt no pain and Victoria wasn't repeating the scream she'd let out when she was shot the first time, so for now, at least, they were safe.

"Uh, Amy?" Victoria's terrifyingly frail voice got her attention. "What is that?"

That
turned out to be a small figure, maybe two feet in height, which looked like a living stuffed doll, with a big head, short, stubby arms and legs and huge white eyes that looked eternally surprised. It also looked like Amy, with the same pale skin tone, the same bushy brown hair, the same mass of freckles splashed across her face and the same annoyed scowl. The only difference was that the mini-Amy was wearing an adorable little white robe with red crosses that looked like they were made for a healer out of one of Victoria's weird video games from Japan with all the stats. That, somehow, was the most baffling part to Amy, because who in their right mind would ever trust her to be in charge of the well-being of others. She certainly wasn't doing a very good job of it now.

Amy was so stunned, she'd stopped putting pressure on Victoria's wound and she only noticed that when the mini-Amy scuttled over, grabbed her hands and pushed them back down Victoria's bullet hole. "Panpan panpan panpan!" The little-her shouted, apparently chastising her for her mistake, or maybe just insulting her. It was a little hard to tell from the angry but squeaky tone of voice but the way she was waving her arm at Amy like she was wagging a finger at her made Amy think it was the first.

Amy continued to be surprised when the smol-Amy placed her own arms on Victoria's shoulder and a moment later, the blood started to flow backwards, back into Victoria's body. Slowly Victoria's breathing evened out and her color returned to normal. Both Amy and Victoria stared wide-eyed at the miracle being performed.

Amy spoke up first. "Is… Is she-?"

"Healing me?" Victoria finished, then nodded slowly. "Sure feels like it."

"Panpan!" The little Amy grunted, sounding annoyed and like she was trying to focus. Both sisters feel quiet after that, not wanting to interrupt.

Unfortunately, others weren't quite so polite. "What the fuck is that thing?!"

Amy spun around to face the rough, angry voice to find that one of the gang members had found them. Tall, with a biker helmet over his face and an assault rifle in his hands, he was wearing a jacket made of a garish mish-mash of bright, random colors, the identifying 'uniform' of the Chorus Gang, the ones who had taken over the mall.

"Hands over your head! Now!" The gang member shouted at them and Amy complied immediately, too scared to consider otherwise. But Victoria was still too hurt to sit up, let alone lift her arms and the mini-Amy just straight up ignored him, continuing to heal Victoria while muttering under her breath, annoyed.

"I said hands up! The little freak too!" The gang member repeated, lifting his gun for emphasis. Again, the micro-Amy didn't pay him any attention and the bottom fell out of Amy's stomach. They were going to die. Vicky was still too weak to fight, the mini-her didn't seem to care how much she was pissing off the violent, armed criminal and Amy herself couldn't do anything. They were going to get shot-

Bang!

[Twilight - A wide, piercing laser attack. Amy can now fire Twilight on a twenty second cooldown, costing her some stamina]

Again, Amy felt rather than heard a gunshot to go off but this time there was a sudden rush of adrenaline, an electric tingle going down her arm and then there was a blinding light. Amy, Victoria and gunman all screamed in surprise as a laser beam fired from Amy's outstretched hand, as wide as a beach ball and looking like white fire wrapped around a core of dark purple energy. It went screaming past the gangster's body, barely missing him as it melted through clothing racks and the glass windows at the front of the store, lasting several seconds before dissipating.

"Panpan panpan." The mini-Amy muttered angrily, rubbing her eyes with one arm as she continued her healing.

The Chorus member seemed to be staring in shock afterwards and thankfully, Amy was adrenalized just enough to take advantage of the situation. "G-get on the ground!"

"What?" The gang member jumped a little, startled out of his state of shock.

"Get on the ground! Throw away your gun!" Amy shouted, slightly hysterically as she got to her feet on shaky legs and pointed her palm towards him. "Do you want that to be you? Do you want a hole instead of a torso? Get on the ground!"

Luckily, the gang member complied, getting on his knees, putting his gun down, then continuing to lay face first on the ground, hands behind his head. Amy rushed forward to kick the assault rifle away from him and swore when her toe made contact, she hadn't expected the gun to be so heavy or so hard.

However, as the gun rattled across the store floor, another voice rang out from outside the store. "Hey, Jay! You dead? The fuck was that light show?"

Amy's eyes flicked down to the surrendering gangster, who thankfully kept silent, but when she looked up again, she saw another assault rifle pointed in her direction as another person in a randomly colored outfit stepped into the store, this one sans biker helmet but with a huge, tie-dye headband instead. Without thinking, Amy swung her hand towards the new enemy and tried to pull on that electric, tingly feeling again.

Nothing happened.

Time seemed to slow down as the lazer failed to fire and Amy watched, helpless as the new Chorus member's eye went wide in surprise and his rifle began to lift. Again, she was in the same position again, she was about to get shot again-

Bang!

[Rotten Flesh - A rare, enemy only attack with a wide range. Amy can now summon a mass of rotten flesh and immediately throw it in an arc in front of her, dealing damage.]

Amy's arm jerked, swinging it in an arc and something red and brown and green and disgusting flew out. The mass of red slammed into both Chorus members hard, sending Headband flying backwards into the front wall of the store and Biker Helmet skidding across the floor like his gun had a moment before. Neither of them moved afterwards, simply laying in a splattered pile of what Amy realized was rotten, semi-liquid meat.

Amy clasped her hands over her mouth as she gagged and spun away, almost falling to the ground as the smell hit her. She found Victoria looking green as well, even though almost all of her blood was gone from her clothes, hopefully back inside her where it belonged. "A-Amy? You okay?"

And that was just like her sister, wasn't it. Always looking out for her, even at a time like this. Amy wanted nothing more than to fall down and hug Victoria until everything was fine. So she did, ignoring the angry noises from little her as cuddling up to Victoria disturbed the mini-Amy's work. "Vicky… I… I…"

"Amy." Victoria's voice was soft and comforting as she wrapped one arm around Amy. "You have powers." She sounded stunned.

Amy nodded into Victoria's shoulders, barely holding back tears. "Really weird, random powers, yeah."

"Still, you have powers!" And now Victoria was grinning at her. It looked a little shaky but considering she'd just been shot, Amy thought that was pretty normal. "This… This is awesome, right? You have powers and you're okay and- Oh, this makes this so much easier."

"Makes what easier?" Amy asked, not sure she was going to like the answer.

"Clearing the rest of these guys out, obviously!" Vicky was still smiling as she sat up, pulling away from the mini-Amy, who let loose a few more offended 'Panpan's. Amy was offended too. She was perfectly fine with laying there forever as long as Victoria kept holding her close.

Sitting up as well, Amy thought Victoria was still lookin a little pale but at least she was up. Victoria opened her mouth, paused for a moment and started again. "I mean, we can't just let them terrorize the rest of the mall!"

Amy blinked at Victoria a few times before grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her. "Victoria Sarah Dallon, what the utter fuck! You were just shot! Furthermore, I am not bulletproof! You are not bulletproof and now people know that! If we rush out there, we are just going to get shot again, especially since I have no idea how my power fucking works!"

Little-Amy was also joining in on berating Victoria's recklessness, although she just shouted "Panpan!" again and again while jumping up to smack the back of Victoria's head since her stubby arms couldn't properly reach even when Victoria was just sitting straight up.

"But we have her around!" Victoria argued. "Tiny you! She can just heal us if- She can heal us."

"I don't want to get shot at all!" Amy yelled at the top of her lungs. "Also, her healing takes time, time in which we could get shot! Like what almost just happened! Also also, she can't heal dead, Vicky, which is what happens if we get shot somewhere important, like in the face!"

Amy then paused her rant and looked over and mini-her. "You can't heal people back to life, right? Dead is dead?"

"Panpan." The strange little copy in the healer robes nodded.

"Exactly! See, she can't fix it if you die, Vicky!"

Victoria raised her hands in surrender, her smile turning sheepish. "Okay, okay, we'll try not to get shot. But we have to do something, we can't just stay here. Uh, how about we just figure out your powers first. Can you shoot that giant laser again? I like that one a lot more than, uh, the other thing you did."

Amy grimaced, then gagged as being reminded of what she did also reminded her that the smell was still there. Looking a little green, she shook her head. "Uh, no. I tried to use it on the second guy when he came in, but it failed and then I was throwing rotten meat for some reason."

"Hm…" Victoria frowned and got up, pulling up Amy along with her. "Well, could you try it one more time anyway? Just make sure? You've clearly got some sort of Trump power, maybe like a less powerful Eidolon or-"

"Eidolon?!" Amy shouted, surprised at being compared to someone widely considered the most powerful cape on the planet.

Victoria blushed and shrugged. "I mean, he's the first one that came to mind. There are a few others but- Anyway, just try it."

Amy shook her head, turning away to hide her blush. No way was Victoria right. Her power had failed and she wasn't anything like Eidolon. Her power was just weird, random bullshit. Useful bullshit, apparently, but still Amy was willing to bet most of it was going to be more stuff like the rotten meat than the laser. Nevertheless, she never could argue with Victoria when she was determined and this was still better than actually going out into the mall and fighting, so Amy held out her hand, aimed her palm at a low angle towards the floor away from them just in case and tried to remember that electric, adrenalizing tingle from earlier.

To her absolute shock, another white and purple beam screamed through the air and punched a perfect circle into the floor of the store, digging through several feet of tile and concrete before fading away. She stumbled, suddenly feeling like she'd run around her school gym a few times, but Victoria caught her.

"I did it…" She muttered to herself, before shifting her aim and trying again. This time, there was nothing, making her frown. "But I can't do it one after another."

"Still, that's awesome!" Victoria clapped her hands together in excitement. To Amy's surprise, she found herself smiling, swept up in Victoria's enthusiasm. "I told you power testing could be fun but you never believed me, did you! Okay, now see if you can do the other thing again."

Amy's shoulders slumped and she groaned. "Do I have to?"

"Yes!"

"Uuugh." Amy let out a groan. This was going to smell terrible. There was no exact feeling Amy could recall for this one, not like the laser, but when she thought about what she wanted to do and flung her arms out in an arc, a wave of rotted, pungent meat flew out, knocking over several racks of clothes. Then she did it again and also unlike the laser, she got the same result right after.

She turned back to Victoria. "There, are you happy now?"

Her sister's huge grin was her answer. "Very! Alright, let's go fight them bad guys! Don't worry-" She cut off Amy before she could argue. "-I do actually have a plan. I know you're worried about, er, things not going well again but I can still take hits as long as I don't get unlucky again."

Yes, 'unlucky'. That's what getting the attention of a whole gang at once and then having to stay still in order to be a human shield for her vulnerable sister was. That was what they were going to call that.

"So, it looks like they're spread out across the mall now, which means we can take them down one by one. I'll distract them, you blast them and if anything goes wrong, we can hide out with your adorable little mini-you while she takes care of us. Sound good?"

Amy really felt like slapping her own face right then. Or maybe her sister. "No! No, that does not sound good! Vicky, that laser blasts holes in concrete. I can't use that on people, they'll die! And if I kill someone, Mom's going to ground me until the rest of time!"

"Okay, so just use your other ability." Victoria shrugged.

"That would get me grounded for even longer!" Amy was going to start shaking Victoria again, she swore to god. "Can you imagine the PR disaster? Here we have a bright, shiny family of superheroes, who fly and make force fields and shoot very pretty lasers and literally turn into shining beacons of light and what does that one daughter do? Oh, yeah, she throws diseased, festering meat at people!"

"Okay, you may have a point about Mom at least…" Victoria admitted and Amy breathed a sigh of relief. Then she saw Victoria shifting from foot to foot, unable to stand still, and Amy knew they weren't staying put. "But we still need to go out there and help. I'm probably not the only one who got shot, people could be dying right now and those guys need to be stopped. Is there anything else you can do? Eidolon can switch his powers and most Trumps have a lot of variety if they alter their own powers, so I doubt you're stuck with just the three you have now."

"Three?" Amy asked, confused, and Victoria pointed down at the mini-her, who scowled back up at her. Right, Amy hadn't even put together the fact that she was probably responsible for that, too much had happened too quick. "Huh, right. I don't know. I know what it feels like when it happens, I think, but-" she quickly recalled that gunshot feeling, like how she activated her laser by remembering the tingle, but nothing happened, "-no, I don't know how to make it work."

Victoria nodded, frowning. "Huh, that's too bad. Maybe it's an automatic function? But we can't rely on it… Look, Amy, I'm going out there. I'm going to help people, like I've been trained to. You can come with if you want or… or you can stay here, keep safe, maybe figure out your powers some more. Or, um, maybe you should find a different hiding spot. But I'm going to take tiny-you along with me just in case anyone else needs healing."

"You've been 'training' for like five months!" Amy shouted, before pushing her worried anger back down. Victoria… She wasn't going to change her mind. Not only could Amy see it in her eyes but Victoria was an honest-to-God, capital-letters Good Person. Not like Amy. Victoria was never going to leave something well enough alone if she could help people.

With a sigh, Amy nodded. "I'll come with you." After all, someone needed to keep Victoria from getting herself killed.

Amy Dallon: Wiki Warrior Chapter 2
Chapter 2: "How the fuck do my powers work!"

Of course, Victoria immediately pointed out that mini-Amy wouldn't be able to keep up with them, what with her short height and even shorter legs. "You're going to have to carry Panpan, Amy."

Amy gave her sister a look of utter disgust. "Panpan?"

"Yeah!" Victoria nodded, brightly ignoring Amy's expression. "She needs a name, doesn't she?"

"First of all, no she doesn't. Secondly, you can't just call her the only thing she knows how to say. I'm fairly certain that's, like, discriminatory or something…" Amy argued, frowning as she trailed off.

"Alright, let's just ask her then." Victoria kneeled down in front of the mini-Amy, giving her a smile. "Well? Are you okay with being called Panpan?"

"Panpan!" The little copy dropped her scowl for once to smile up at Victoria and nod before jumping up and latching her stubby arms around Victoria's neck. "Panpan panpan panpan."

For a moment, Amy was worried that her power… minion? Were things summoned by powers called classified as minions or projections? She couldn't remember, she wasn't a parahumans nerd like Victoria. Anyway, she was worried that the little her had suddenly decided to attack her sister but then Victoria straightened up and laughed, patting 'Panpan' on the back. "Aw, look! She wanted a hug! Yes, thank you, you did a very good job healing me, yes."

Amy felt like retching and that was only partially because of the rotten meat splattered around the room.

"Alright, here you go!" Victoria said after a moment, prying Panpan off of her neck easily and handing her off to Amy to carry. Immediately, the smol Amy clone let out an irritated "Panpan." and went back to scowling. Victoria simply booped her nose. "Now now, you need to stay with Amy. I can't exactly be carrying our little healer into battle, now can I? That wouldn't be very responsible."

"Can we just go? She's kinda heavy." Amy complained, already having enough of this situation. Judging by the offended cry of "Panpan!" and the way she threw her head back against Amy's chest, Panpan wasn't happy about it either.

Victoria burst out laughing. "Oh my god, the two of you are exactly the same! So grumpy!"

"No, we're not!" Amy protested at the exact same time Panpan shouted "Panpan pan!" Which of course only made Victoria laugh even harder.

"Weren't you the one who said people could be dying right now? Let's go already." Amy insisted with a groan, which thankfully got Victoria to get serious again. The trio headed for exit, on high alert for more bad guys, and that unfortunately meant passing by the two Chorus members Amy had already defeated, along with the huge mess of fetid meat they were laying in.

"So, uh… We should probably make sure you didn't kill them." Victoria pointed out, stopping at the edge of the meat puddle. Both girls were looking rather green, the smell was much worse standing this close, but Panpan looked completely fine. In fact, she started to wiggle in Amy arms with much more energy than Amy herself had at the moment and after a moment, Amy wound up dropping her squirming little clone. Landing on her feet, Panpan marched through the rotten meat seemingly without a care in the world so she could check on the two gang members. It took a bit of tugging and digging to get done, something that confused Amy until she realized Panpan was looking for bits of bare skin on her targets that weren't covered by clothing. She poked Biker Helmet, then Headband, who wound up spitting out some meat that had gotten in his mouth (ew), but he didn't wake up.

"So, they're just knocked out, right? We're good to leave them here?" Victoria asked as Panpan made her way back, still not caring that the bottom of her robe was getting stained with rotten, partly-liquid meat. The little Amy nodded and gave an affirmative 'panpan', so Victoria breathed a sigh of relief. "Alright, good, now we can-"

"I'm not carrying her." Amy said vehemently even as Panpan lifted her arms above her head for 'uppies' with a deadpan expression. "You're covered in filth! No!"

"And whose fault is that?" Victoria asked and Amy just knew she was teasing her.

"Not mine! If she wants to skip through a bunch of butcher shop reject slop, that's her problem."

"We can't just leave her behind, Amy. C'mon, we're wasting time." Victoria said, more serious this time.

"Ugh, fine." With a disgusted groan, Amy bent down and grabbed Panpan under her arms. When she lifted the little clone up, she held Panpan as far away from her body as she could, doing her best to not smell anything too strongly. Panpan, naturally, gave her a grumpy scowl.

With that, the three finally left the store, Victoria hovering above the ground while Amy did her best to follow as quietly as possible behind her. Victoria kept her head on a swivel, constantly looking around, checking behind them and trying to spot any villains before they saw her. Amy mostly watched her sister. It was clear to her that, five measly months or not, Victoria had been trained for this by their parents and she hadn't. The best she could do was follow along.

Progress wasn't exactly fast, as Victoria insisted on checking on every store. They only found a few people, none of whom needed healing thankfully, and the one bad guy they spotted patrolling the hallways was easily taken out by Victoria silently flying up behind him and putting him in a sleeper hold. They were making their way towards the food court when-

"Hello out there, you pathetic little worms!"

Bang!

[Beth's Essence - A trinket that grants orbiting wisps when entering Angel rooms or donating to Beggars. Here, it grants a Meta effect to Amy, granting her five wisps upon each Summon and a 1 in 4 chance to summon an additional wisp whenever she does a good deed, no matter how minor. Wisps will fly around Amy, blocking attacks to protect her, as well as firing off extremely minor copies of any ranged attacks she makes.]

Amy jumped and would have screamed if it weren't for Victoria slapping a hand over her mouth. She barely even noticed the tiny blue flames that started to fly around her, she was too distracted by her heart pounding in her ears and Victoria whispering in her ears, barely audible over the screams up ahead. "Shit, that's Volume. Do you remember Mom and Aunt Sarah's briefing on the Chorus gang?"

Amy shook her head. Sure, she was old enough to come to New Wave planning meetings now, but she never really paid that much attention. It wasn't as if it was relevant to her. Or so she had thought. Of course, it was a little hard to think, given how close Victoria was right now. Did she have to press her chest up against Amy's arm like that? Amy was already jealous, Victoria didn't need to literally rub it in too.

"Thought so." Vicky didn't sound disappointed but Amy felt like she'd let her sister down anyway. Then she scowled as Vicky patronized her. "It's okay, it was a lot, I know. It's cool."

After reassuring Amy that, yeah, it was totally fine that she couldn't remember basic info, Victoria explained things. "Chorus only has two capes, their leader Splatter and Volume, his second in command. She, uh, basically makes things louder. That's pretty much it. Crazy bitch though." That last bit was muttered under Victoria's breath before she smiled reassuringly at Amy. "We'll be careful, yeah?"

Amy wanted to tell Victoria that she was the one who needed to be careful but even after Victoria let her go, she was too frightened to say anything. Instead, she let Panpan down and finally paid attention to what her power had given her this time.

There were little balls of blue-white flames slowly floating around her body. Amy couldn't count any that were behind her of course, but she was pretty sure there were five in total, each about the size of a dollar coin. She tried to reach out and touch one but it just changed course to float around her outstretched finger.

Soft giggling drew her attention to Victoria, who was watching her with twinkling eyes that made Amy frown. "And we're back to getting the cute powers. They suit you better." Victoria whispered before turning back towards the front. Amy scowled. Panpan wasn't cute. And Amy certainly wasn't either.

Victoria started floating forward again, hugging the wall as they drew closer, and Amy followed, with Panpan sullenly bringing up the rear. Shortly after that, Victoria stopped and Amy peaked over her sister's shoulder to see what was ahead. The food court was in disarray, with the various tables and chairs shoved aside to create a large open area in the middle, which was filled with people. Everyone was on the ground, most sitting, some laying down, but everyone looked afraid and most of them were making noises to that effect. Sniffles, shouting, attempts to bargain, one baby was loudly crying as its mother tried to shush it. Surrounding the gathered hostages, because that's what they clearly were, were several more members of the Chorus gang, each one armed with a gun of some sort although only two had assault rifles, thank God for small mercies.

And there, sitting on a chair perched on a pyramid of stacked chairs like it was a throne, was Volume. Amy couldn't remember what description she'd heard at the New Wave meeting but she certainly looked like a super villain. Long hair dyed in a variety of colors pull back into twin tails, large goggles over her eyes with one lens colored blue, the other red, a leather vest made from swatches in different colors stretched together, while the shirt underneath had a picture of a megaphone shooting out skulls. Her white jeans were stained with paint in a variety of colors, while her big black boots only had one additional color on them: blood red. It was a weird, chaotic parody of casual clothes, nothing like the sleek, professionally made costumes New Wave and the Protectorate used and it paired well with the intimidating sneer that was only growing worse on Volume's face.

"Shut it!" Volume suddenly stood up and screamed again, her power boosted voice overpowering every other noise in the vicinity. Amy was left with her ears ringing and dead silent, just like all the hostages. In the sudden silence, Volume didn't need to use her power to be heard. "That's better. Now, I don't like to repeat myself but I'll say it again. Shut up, sit still and be good little trade-em-ins and you'll be fine. Of course, that is if the mayor is smart and actually coughs up the cash. Otherwise we might need to start making examples, just to show we're serious. Oh, and don't think any heroes are going to show up to save you. I already shot that 'invincible' brat, Glory Girl, dead, so the rest of the cowards are going to stay out of our way."

"You know lying is in poor taste, right?"
Bang!

[Kara no Kyoukai - The Garden of Sinners Movie 4: The Hollow Shrine - The fourth movie in the Garden of Sinners series, the plot of which follows Shiki Ryougi as she awakens from a coma following the 'death' of her split personality, leaving her feeling empty and her heart a 'Hollow Shrine'. Amy's heart is now a 'Hollow Shrine' in a slightly different way. There is now an empty space in Amy's internal metaphysical structure, which any invading personality/spirit/similar entity can easily slot into, safely integrating said entity as a separate personality rather than having her be taken over.]

Amy damn near had a heart attack as Victoria floated out of cover, into the air above the court, and every gun in the vicinity snapped up in her direction. What is she doing, she's already been shot once, how can she be this stupid, this reckless, this brave, this amazing, this heroic! She look amazing, golden locks fluttering as she floats there, above it all, untouchable, invincible, utterly beautiful-

Amy smacked herself. Right. Victoria's aura. She still wasn't used to that. Thankfully, it was doing its job and keeping all the bad guys focused on Victoria rather than just shooting the hostages. Panpan probably couldn't save all of them if that happened. That still didn't mean this was at all smart and Victoria was still an absolutely amazing hero for going out and- "Damnit."

"How're you-? No, it doesn't matter." Volume recovered well enough from the surprise of Victoria's sudden appearance and sat back down. It was probably to look unconcerned at Glory Girl showing up but Amy was willing to bet her legs had actually just collapsed from fear, given the strength of aura Victoria was pumping out, she seemed so powerful she was almost glowing with- Could she just be allowed to concentrate, please! Volume was still talking. "I don't know why you're not still bleeding out on the floor somewhere but it doesn't matter. See, I still remember how to make you bleed."

And with a cruel grin, Volume pointed her stupid-big pistol at Amy rather than Victoria and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

Bang!

[Bat Volley - "Quick, throw them before they fill your pockets with guano!" An attack that launches a swarm of vampire bats at the enemy. Once they've tasted the blood of one enemy, the bats grow stronger, dealing increased damage to any other targets caught in the attack. These bats count as projections and disappear after a few seconds.]

"No!"

Amy was surprised when she was still alive to hear Victoria scream, was less surprised when Victoria flew forward and slammed Volume off her perch and was back to being surprised again when she instinctively thrust her hand forward and a dozen screeching bats flew out her sleeve, joined by little tiny bats that flew out of the little wisps of flame that flew around her. But not as surprised as the Chorus members were when the bats descended upon them and began to attack. Many of the gangsters dropped their guns in a panic as they tried to flail at the bats while others just fell to the ground and screamed in fear and pain.

A moment later, the bats all disappeared, leaving the criminals covered in torn clothes and bloody bites. The temporary attack might not have done much damage but it was enough for Victoria to take out Volume, who was lying unconscious on the floor from what Amy could see. Not that Amy looked too closely, the woman had shot her and Victoria after all. Amy didn't particularly care too much if she had broken bones or even if Victoria had accidentally killed her.

Instead, Amy thrust out her hand again and was happily surprised when more bats flew out to attack. Why was the laser the only attack she couldn't use again right away? Not that she needed the answer at this moment. "Vicky! Take the rest out while they're being swarmed!"

Victoria looked up and dropped her jaw at the swarm of bats screeching and biting the gangsters (but leaving the hostages alone, that was good). She was only surprised for a moment though, before shooting Amy a thumbs up and shooting forward through the air. Victoria was a fast enough flier and a strong enough brute that all the criminals were taken out by the time bats disappeared again.

With the danger gone, Amy slowly walked into the food court, ready to duck for cover if she was wrong. That gave Victoria time to gather up all the guns and put them in one large, easily monitored pile. When she saw her sister approaching through, Victoria flew forward and scooped Amy into a big, flying hug. "Amy! You're okay! And you shoot bats now!"

"Yeah… Did you see what happened? Did she just miss?" Amy asked. She was glad she didn't get shot, but she was really confused about why it didn't happen.

"No, I didn't see, I… I'm so sorry, Ames, I really thought everyone would be totally focused on me and it was such a perfect moment to call that bitch out but she shot at you and-" Suddenly Victoria was crying and hugging Amy even harder.

Amy probably should have been mad. Maybe she would be once the adrenaline had worn off and she actually had some time to reflect on the insanity of the day instead of just having to deal with it. For now though, she was perfectly fine with having her sister hold her close, she was so soft and kind after all, just amazing. Groaning slightly under her breath, Amy instinctively nuzzled into Vicky's shoulder. "Mm, Vicky, did you know you smell amazing? Let me borrow your shampoo…" Amy mumbled, half-dreaming.

"Amy? What're you- Shit, aura, sorry! Sorry sorry sorry!" Victoria repeated again and again as she set Amy down and reeled her aura back in.

"Panpan…" Both girls looked down to find Panpan sulking up at them. Almost immediately, Victoria was scooping her up into her arms.

"Aww, did you want a hug too, Panpan? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you! You were a big help today too!" As Victoria continued to press the tiny-Amy into her chest and gush over her like she was a beloved pet, Panpan looked over her shoulder at Amy, giving her the smuggest look Amy had ever seen. Amy was annoyed on principle but confused until Panpan turned back and started rubbing her face into Victoria's breasts. Then she was furious.

"Okay! Enough hugs!" Amy shouted, pulling Panpan out of Victoria's hug and unceremoniously dropping her to the ground. "Go check on the hostages and heal anyone that's hurt. Now."

Panpan started to complain but stopped when Victoria nodded. "Oh, right. Yeah, you should do that. Thanks Panpan!"

As the little clone approached the civilians, grumbling under her breath, Victoria turned to Amy again with a smile. "So! How was your first time being a superhero?"

"It was terrifying and I hated it." Amy replied instantly.

Victoria put a hand on Amy's shoulder and gave it a comforting squeeze. "Yeah, It's always a little scary. But once we've told the rest of the family and you've gotten some training, it won't be so bad. Then you'll start to see the fun side."

Amy highly doubted that. But something Victoria said struck Amy as important. They were going to have to tell their family. They were going to have to tell Carol.

Bang!

[Super Space Turtle (Gun) - "Hero From Space." A tiny red gun with a gold muzzle, once wielded the legendary Super Space Turtle, a hero from beyond the stars. Besides its small size though, it's a fairly ordinary firearm.]

There was a clatter as a bright red gun with a gold tip fell to the ground right in front of Amy. Both girls stared at it for a moment, nonplussed, as they tried to figure out why the gun was so tiny and whether or not it was a toy.

"Panpan panpan panpan!" Then Panpan ran back over, scooped the gun up happily and ran off with it, laughing chaotically.

"Should we do something?" Amy asked.

Victoria shook her head. "No, no, it's probably a toy, right? And besides, I'm sure she's based on you and you wouldn't just fire a gun for no reason."

Victoria was answered by a very real sounding gunshot and Panpan's maniacal laughter.

Bang!

[Nagisa Momoe (Valentine version) - The messenger of the Law of Cycles, although this time she's gotten a little distracted by the thought of chocolate cake. Nagisa Momoe is a magical girl with a tragic past but nevertheless is bright and cheerful thanks to her childlike innocence. Always a fan of sweets, this Nagisa's magic has shifted slightly to fit Valentine's day and so she wields chocolate as a weapon.]

Victoria instantly swore and flew after Panpan before she could cause any damage. Amy was left standing there, overwhelmed, when she felt something tugging on the side of her shirt. Looking down, she found a young girl with pure white hair done in long braids, dressed in a outlandish version of a baker's outfit, looking up at her in uncertainty.

"Excuse me, but could you kindly explain how I've come to find myself in this place?" The girl asked.

Amy blinked at the girl, stunned, before throwing her head back and screaming. "How the fuck do my powers work!"

My newest burst of insanity. I'm probably gonna burn out on this pretty quick but I'm posting here for feed back before I finish chapter three and create an actual story thread. Mostly, I'm fishing for better titles since I can't come up with a good one.

My newest burst of insanity. I'm probably gonna burn out on this pretty quick but I'm posting here for feed back before I finish chapter three and create an actual story thread. Mostly, I'm fishing for better titles since I can't come up with a good one.
Mayhaps Bullet Points? Each time a gun goes off in Amy's vicinity here, she gets a new power, although how many she can have on hand is still unknown. Bonus pun in the wiki entry formatting.

Back