RexHeller's Plot Bunny Thread

Idea Lists

RexHeller

Title Incoming. Please Hold.
Hey guys, what' up? I'm RexHeller and welcome to my plot bunny thread. This is my personal thread for posting all the ideas I come up with. You can find a full list of my ideas my following the link bellow. There's currently 484 ideas, there so feel free to make requests.

The way making requests works is that there will be a list, with every request and the person that made that request. Everyday, I'll pick one of the stories on the request list and write a chapter for it. At the bottom of the chapter, I'll ping the person that made the request, they'll give me feedback on how I did and they get to make a new request. The request list will be updating and the cycle continues the next day.

Please note that I said that you have to give feedback if I pick your request. Technically, I can't force you to do it, but it helps me grow as a writer and gives me the motivation to keep going. Plus, the longer/more in depth/more helpful your feedback is, the more likely I am to pick your requests in the future in order to get more of that good feedback. Skip on the feedback or do a crap job of it, I'm less likely to choose you again.

Anyway, please enjoy reading what I already have here and, again, feel free to make a request.

Idea List - Click Here to See All 543 Ideas

Request List

@SpeckofStardust: When Time Meets Lightning
@MaHaL: Violence Group
@KuletXCore: Summer Sickness
@Dark Lord Potato: Swapped
@Neph Champion: Noble Soul
@Krazyfan1: My Name Is Black
@Shadowdrakon: Dollhouse
@The Name of Love: Zero Fated
@1eragon33: A Pocket Full of Monsters
@Omida: Fate's Plaything
@Look to the Left: Petal's Protectress
@Firebird Zoom: A Killer
@Prester Fred: Escalation
@Crusader Jerome: My Servant is Myself

Last edited:
Fate: Zero Hope
Fate/Zero Hope

Meanwhile, in the Dark Place
There is a place that is not a real place. Though no light reaches it, it is not truly dark. It cannot be found, felt, understood or even properly described. It is beyond such concepts. However, for convenience sake, I shall be calling it the Dark Place as I tell you these tales. The name is, as they say, close enough.
The Dark Place is home to two denizens. Their job is to tend to the multiverse. To do so they have been granted unimaginable power. You see, each universe must reach certain requirements otherwise it shall be destroyed. Once there were no rules for the multiverse and so it was filled with worlds that where almost identical to others or where intelligent life never evolved, or where the rules of physics where broken and nothing made the slightest bit of sense. Basically, a lot of useless clutter. And, so rules were created to ensure that each universe was useful, or at least interesting. Any universe that didn't fit the requirements was destroyed.
Now for any other uninhabited worlds this wasn't a problem. But for the worlds where intelligent life lived destroying their universe meant millions, billions, or even trillions of lives lost. This was generally thought of as a bad thing. Which is where the denizens of the dark place come in.
Their job was to make changes to universes so that they fit the requirements. They could do anything; change events, flip personalities of people, even move things between universes. There was nothing beyond their power. As a result, they produced some very interesting stories, one of which I will be sharing with you right now.
Our tale begins when one of denizens had left the Dark Place to take a break. Caring for the multiverse is tiring work and everyone is entitled to a break sometimes. The one on break was the more conservative of the two, preferring subtle changes and to keep things as orderly as possible. His partner, on the other hand, preferred to make things as interesting as possible, even if it didn't always make sense.
"All right! With him out of the way, maybe I can finally have some fun! Let's see, what's next? Another one based on the Holy Grail War, huh? Well there's an easy way to liven up that party. He, won't even be able to get made at me. We'll just make a few replacement's and…Done! Now all that's left is too sit back, relax and enjoy the show."

Fuyuki City, Kotomine Church. One year ago.
Kirei Kotomine, former Executioner of the Church and one of the Seven Masters in the fourth Holy Grail War, was not a man prone to introspection. However, as he stood in front of the summoning circle in the basement of his father's church, he found himself thinking back on his life, and towards the future.
Kirei thought back on how he had worked in many different fields and succeeded in all of them. He thought of how he had earned praise when he followed in his father's footsteps to become an Executioner and surpassed all expectations. He thought of his wife, who had died young, and his daughter, who he had entrusted to his in-laws soon after.
He thought of three years ago, when the command seals that marked him as a Master in the Fourth Holy Grail War had appeared on the back of his hand. It was then that his father, Risei Kotomine, had introduced him to Tokiomi Tohsaka and together they had explained what the Holy Grail War was.
Despite the name, the Holy Grail was not the Cup of Christ, but rather a wish-granting artifact of immense power. However, because it was called the Holy Grail the Church had to become involved and so was allowed to send an overseer. Their job was to provide safe haven for any of the defeated masters and to ensure that the war remained a secret from the general public. Risei had been the Overseer in the last war and would be reprising the role for the Fourth.
Tokiomi, on the other hand, would be actively participating in the war as one of the Masters. His family, the Tohsakas, had been one of the three founding families that had started the Holy Grail Wars. The Tohsakas also donated heavily to the Church and were personal friends with Risei ever since the last war. This was why Tokiomi and Risei had decided to enter an alliance to ensure that the Grail did not fall into the wrong hands. Kirei was to be apprenticed to Tokiomi for the next three years so that his grasp of mage craft could be improved enough so he could summon a Servant for the Grail War.
For each Holy Grail War the Grail would chose seven Master to participate. They, in turn, would summon a Heroic Spirit to be their Servant and fight for them in the War. Heroic Spirits were the souls of great heroes of the past such as King Arthur or Alexander the Great, who, in life, had done such incredible deeds that their legends would endure far after their deaths. This would earn them a spot on the Throne of Heroes, a sort of afterlife. Each of the seven Servants would be of a different class: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Berserker, or Assassin.
Kirei thought about all of this, and of how it was all utterly meaningless to him.
Since the day he was born Kirei Kotomine had felt empty. Nothing could fill the void in his heart. He did not feel pride in his accomplishments or love for his family. Neither the birth of his daughter or the death of his wife brought him any emotion. He did not feel joy, love, fear, anger or sadness. He did, however, feel confusion at why he had been chosen as a Master. Each Master was supposed to have a wish that they wanted fulfilled. That's why they were chosen.
Kirei didn't. And that confused the hell out of him.
In the end he decided that it didn't matter and that he had wasted enough time. He placed the relic he would be using to summon his servant, a fragment of an ancient mask, in the middle of the summoning circle. He then stepped back, raised his hand and began to speak the incantation that would bring his Servant to life. Soon the air was filled with light and magic.
When the light faded an imposing figure stood in the middle of the circle. The servant was dressed in a black and gold outfit that reminded Kirei of ninja he had once scene in a Hollywood movie. His forearms were covered in spiked bracers that matched the gold and black color scheme while his biceps were uncovered, showing of his obvious muscles. Poking over each shoulder was the handle of a katana, also gold. A black hood covered his head. However, what drew Kirei's attention was his face, or rather, what covered it.
The mask fragment Kirei had used for the summoning had been white and reminiscent of a skull. While the man standing in front of Kirei did sport a mask, it was made of gold and only covered the lower half of his face leaving his eyes exposed. His eyes that, for some reason, were pure white.
Suddenly the figure spoke. "I am the Servant Assassin. I ask of you, are you my Master."
Kirei nodded. "Yes, I am." To remove all doubt, Kirei raised his hand and showed his command seal.
"Then the contract is complete. If you have no orders for me, I will retreat into my astral form." Assassin said in a serious voice.
"No orders, but I do have one question." Kirei decided to put his suspicions to the test. "What is your name?"
"You may call me Scorpion."

Fuyuki City, Tohsaka Manor. Three Months Ago.
Tokiomi Tohsaka was not happy. Nine months ago his apprentice, Kirei Kotomine, had performed the ritual that had summoned the servant Assassin. However, the Servant was not who they were expecting, Hassan-i-Sabbah. Instead they had a Servant that they knew nothing about and refused to tell them his real name. Tokiomi could find no mention of this "Scorpion" in the history books.
Further souring Tokiomi's mode was the fact that he had no idea why this had happened. Kirei had performed the ritual perfectly. The relic he had used was the genuine article. Even after nine months of research Tokiomi had no idea why the ritual had produced a result other than what was expected. This worried Tokiomi to no end.
Still, the plan was still salvageable. Assassin appeared to be extremely skilled. He also had the ability to fit into the original plan. All that was left was for Tokiomi to summon his intended Servant and his victory was assured.
As he approached the summoning circle Tokiomi went over the actions and incantations once more in his head. Now so long as what happens to Kirei doesn't happen to me…No. This is no time for doubt. This will be perfect. And so he began the ritual.
Upon completion, however, his spirits fell. Standing before him was not Gilgamesh, King of Heroes, but a young, smiling, blond woman dressed in what appeared to be a brown military uniform. However, Tokiomi had a hard time believing that any military would issue skirts that short. The skirt, and her ample "assets", would have had Tokiomi believe that he had some had summoned some sort of callgirl, or cosplayer if it weren't for the absolutely massive, and very, very real, rifle she held. In truth the gun was more of a cannon then a rifle. It was taller then he was and she was leaning it against her shoulder like was nothing!
When she spoke, it was with a British accent. "Hello! I'm Archer. Are you the one who summoned me?" she asked cheerfully.
Overcoming his shock, Tokiomi managed a reply. "Yes, I am your Master."
"Sorry, but I already have a Master. But don't worry; I'll still follow your orders. Oh, I'm supposed to say that the contract is complete now aren't I?" The girl tilted her head to the side and placed a finger on her chin.
Tokiomi Tohsaka, powerful Magus and head of the Tohsaka family, felt, for the first time in his life, the desire to smack him self in the face.

Fuyuki city, Roof of the Hyatt Hotel. One Month Ago.
Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald had to struggle against the urge to pull his hair out in frustration as he tried to figure out at what point the world had decided to conspire against him. The answer was obvious though. As soon as the command seal had appeared on the back of his hand nothing had gone right. His student, Weaver Something, had stolen his original relic. His relationship with his fiancé, Sola-Ui, was steadily deteriorating. And now, despite obtaining a back-up relic and performing the ritual perfectly, the Servant standing before him was not Diarmuld Ua Duibhne. At least the class was right.
The servant held in his hand a long spear with golden head and a shaft wrapped in blue cloth. He the armor he wore was dark purple and had apparently been inspired by a dragon. Spikes jutted out from the knees and elbows, and a small set of decorative wings was attached at the shoulders. Completing the image was his helmet, which looked like a dragons head and covered his eyes and the top of his head but allowed his long silver hair to flow in wind.
"I am Lancer." The Servant spoke with a deep voice. "I ask of you, are you my Master?"
Not trusting himself to speak, lest his anger get the better of him, Kayneth merely nodded.
"Then the contract is complete." Lancer continued in his serious tone.
Kayneth took several deep breaths to calm himself. After all, loosing one's temper would be unbecoming for an elite mage such as him. Finally feeling in control again Kayneth decided to interrogate his new Servant. "I have a few questions for you Lancer. Who are you? Why did you get summoned instead of Diarmuld? And how good are you with that lance?"
"I have no idea why I was summoned and not this 'Diarmuld'. However I assure you my skills will be more then enough to win you the grail. I defeated more men and monsters then I could count in my own world. My companions and I even killed what some would consider gods." Lancer said in the same even tone he had used so far.
Kayneth examined Lancer closely, looking for any hint of embellishment, but was unable to find any. He doesn't seem to be bragging but such a statement is rather unbelievable. Fighting gods and monster and winning? But then again he must have done something to be placed on the Throne of Heroes. Kayneth decided to give Lancer a chance to prove himself and live up to his claims. But something was still bothering Kayneth.
"What do you mean 'your own world'?"

Fuyuki City Outskirts. One week ago.
Weaver Velvet could barely contain his excitement. Here he was about to summon a Servant in the Holy Grail War! Sure, having to use fresh chicken blood for the summoning circle might have been gross. Very gross. And slightly traumatic.
But that was fine, all part of what had to be done. After all, wasn't that what he believed in, that hard work paid off. Finally those bastards back at the Clock Tower wouldn't be able to look down their noses at him, simply because he couldn't say his great-great-grandfather invented a silver-polishing spell or something. Weaver couldn't wait to see the look on Archibald's face when he realized the very same student he had belittled in front of class would be beating him with his own Servant.
Weaver double-checked that everything was perfect. Let's see…summoning circle? Check! Relic in the middle of the summoning circle? Check! Summoning incantation memorized? Check! Command Seals? He looked down at the back of his hand at the red markings. Part of him still couldn't believe the Grail had actually chosen him"Check! All right! Let's get started!" He practically cheered. Then he began the summoning incantation.
As he chanted light began to flow from the summoning circle, filling his heart with pride. The sound of electricity crackling filled his ears as well as…a dog growling? Before Weaver could wonder what this meant the spell finished, light exploding outwards, causing Weaver to fall over backwards. When his vision cleared and his ears stopped ringing, Weaver found himself sitting on the ground looking up at the Servant he had summoned. His jaw dropped.
Standing there was not some mystic hero of legend but a young American, probably in his early twenties. He had brown hair and wore a leather jacket with orange accents and a flaming eight ball on the shoulders. Other then that his cloths were pretty plain, just a white shirt, brown pants and black boots.
"Hi there!" the man in the circle said with a small wave. "I'm Rider. Are you my Master?"
"Y... Yeah?" Weaver stuttered.
"Cool, then the contract's complete. You wanna go grab something to eat?"

Fuyuki City, Matou Manor Basement. Four Days Ago.
Kariya Matou and his father Zouken Matou had very little in common. Originally the only thing they shared was a family name. One year ago a second similarity had formed when Kariya agreed to have Crest worms implanted in him so he could become a mage. He did this so that he could win the grail and save Sakura Tohsaka, daughter of the woman he loved but could never have, from having to learn his family's corrupting magic. Now the father and son had a third thing in common: complete and utter bafflement.
"I'M THE CONDUCTOR OF THE MEAT SYMPHONY! ARE YOU THE BOSSY-PANTS MAN?"
Standing in front of the Master and the Vampire was a man. Maybe. It was hard to tell. He was over six feet tall and heavily muscled. It was easy to tell because he wasn't wearing shirt. He was wear pants, thank god, as well as boots and bracers that looked like they where made from scrap metal and a gas mask. In his hand was some sort of strange mix between a battle-axe and a buzzsaw. It was also made of scrap metal.
Zouken was the first to recover. "Well your certainly has the crazy part of Berserker down. If he's as powerful as he is insane then you might just have a chance. Not that I don't have complete faith in you." The old man's voice dripped with sarcasm, causing Kariya to flinch. "Now if you and your 'Servant' will get out of here, I need to start preparing Sakura for the next Grail War."
Kariya scowled at his old man, but turned to leave anyway. There was no point in fighting him. He was too powerful. Kariya needed to save his strength for the war if he was to have any chance at winning before the Crest worms killed him. And he had to win, for Sakura's sake.
He was halfway up the stairs out of the dungeon when Zouken called out to him. "Kariya! Aren't you forgetting something? It's like you're not even trying to win the Grail." Zouken cackled.
Kariya turned and saw that Berserker was still standing in the summoning circle, sniffing his armpit. Which was strange because he was still wearing his gasmask.
"Berserker! I am your Master! You will follow my commands! Now turn into your astral form and follow me." With that done Kariya turned to leave once more.
"THIS MEAT BICYCLE HAS TWO SEATS!"

Einzbern Castle, Germany. Two days ago.
Irisviel von Einzbern looked at the two men staring at each other from across the church sanctuary. She would be entrusting these men with not only her life but also her hopes and dreams starting from this point on and she hoped they would get along, but the way they stared at each other was worrying.
The first man was Kiritsugu Emiya, the Magus Killer. Nine years ago this magical assassin had been hired by the Einzbern clan of mages to win the Holy Grail war for them. He had been invited to their castle and there he had met Irisviel. They had fallen in love, married, and had a child. Now he was going to fight for the wish they shared: World Peace. He had been expecting to summon King Arthur Pendragon, King of Knights. What he got was someone entirely different.
The other to speak was the servant Kiritsugu had just summoned. He was tall, over six feet, with grey eyes, silver hair, and tan skin. He wore black armor and an unusual red coat. This was Counter Guardian EMIYA, the Wrought Iron Hero, Archer of the Fifth Holy Grail War, and now, Saber of the Fourth. He had just been summoned by his own dead father.
When they spoke it was the same word, at the same time. This one word rang out against the silence of the sanctuary. "Impossible."

Here's the first thing for you guys to look at. It was written over a year ago now and I'm quite embarrassed about it. It has quite a few problems and I consider it a rough draft at best. One of the reasons why I haven't worked on it for over a year is because I've decided to change my choices for Lancer and Rider and I haven't come up with any new ideas to fill the roles so feel free to suggest some Lancers and Riders from other franchises.

Last edited:
Here's the first thing for you guys to look at. It was written over a year ago now and I'm quite embarrassed about it. It has quite a few problems and I consider it a rough draft at best. One of the reasons why I haven't worked on it for over a year is because I've decided to change my choices for Lancer and Rider and I haven't come up with any new ideas to fill the roles so feel free to suggest some Lancers and Riders from other franchises.
I don't know who any of them but Assassin and Archer are right now, so I can't help you there.

That one timeline where Oriko and Madoka were BFF. And possibly something more.

I'd call that Puella Magi Sagitta Fortunae (Not sure the real latin translation, but it should mean arrow of fortune).

The Timeline where Kyousuke and a grown up Tatsuya are both Magical Boys and aid the other Magical Girls.

Liberum Magi Madoka Magica (From Liberi, the latin word for children in general).

The timeline where Homura woke up to Hitomi holding a gun to her face, murmuring about how "This time, she'll save Sayaka!"

Puella Magi Moritum Iustitia.

Never bring this thread to Australia. They've got more than enough bunnies already.

Puella Magi Tempus Ansa
Puella Magi Tempus Ansa

It was a scene that Homura had seen played out time and time again. The city of Mitakihara, the only place that had ever felt like home, ruined beyond all repair. The storm raging, flooding the street with black, dirty water. Buildings wrecked, leaning at odd angles or in some instances on their sides completely. Bullet casings lying all around her as she lay on the cold, hard concrete as she realized that, once again, she had failed. And of course, easily heard over the storm, there was the laughter. Always with the damn laughter.

Homura laughed a little herself. It was a bitter laugh and it made her cough up a little blood. This was her hundredth loop. An anniversary of sorts. In fact the first thing she did when she had gotten out of the hospital this time had been to buy a herself a slice of cake. It even had a little candle for her to blow out. Homura wasn't sure what had made her to hold that little mockery of a birthday party. Maybe she still possessed a little bit of sentimentality that hadn't been sacrificed to her obsession yet. Maybe she had simply started developing a dark sense of humour as a coping mechanism. Whatever the reason was it didn't matter now. Soon she would be turning time back and her hundred-and-first loop would begin.

Honestly she should have turned her shield already, this loop was a lost cause now, but something held her back. Maybe she really was growing sentimental, maybe it was just weakness but for some reason she wanted to stay in this timeline until the last second. She wanted to see the end of it.

Madoka and Kyubey were near by. They always ended up near by some how. Kyubey was explaining everything.

God, I hate that white rat.

Madoka was crying.

Please don't cry Madoka. I promise I'll fix everything. Just please, please don't cry.

Madoka had dried her tears now and a determined look had replaced them.

Here it comes. Madoka will wish to defeat Walpurgisnatch, she'll her Soul Gem will shatter and it will be done. Homura reached for her shield, preparing to turn it.

"I wish to meet Homura again, but this time as the one protecting her, not as the one being protected!"

Wait what?

A flash of light as Madoka's Soul Gem was created and then time turned back.

Madoka was giddy with excitement. It had worked, really, actually worked! She could hardly believe it! She looked down at her hand for what must have been the hundredth time that day, making sure that her Soul Gem ring was still there, making sure that it was all still real. Her new habit of checking her ring had gotten her teased mercilessly by Sayaka but Madoka didn't care. She was a Magical Girl now! She'd gone back in time! She'd be able to protect Homura and Sayaka and everyone else!

When Madoka had woken up that morning in her bed she had been half sure that it was a dream but then she had found her Soul Gem. In her excitement she had transformed, right there in her room. She had almost gotten in trouble when her dad had checked walked into her room, wondering what she was cheering about so early in the morning. Luckily her new shield could apparently stop time. That had come as a shock to the pinkette but not an unpleasant one.

After barely keeping her new status as a Magical Girl a secret Madoka had tried to be more careful. She had followed her normal routine: wake up mom, clean up and get dressed, eat breakfast with her family, walk to school with Sayaka and Hitomi, listen to Ms. Saotome complain about her latest break up. All in all it had gone very well, other than literally everyone Madoka talked to asking about why she was so happy. She had tried to keep her excitement under control but it was just so hard. But Madoka didn't have to wait anymore. It was time.

Ms. Saotome finished her rant about her boyfriend (well, ex-boyfriend now) and a girl walked into the classroom. But this was not the confident, mysterious (and if Madoka was being completely honest with herself, sexy) badass that Madoka knew and lo- liked a lot but only in a friendly sort of way. This girl was shy and nervous. She wore red-framed glasses and wore her dark hair in two braids. She looked like she was about to have a heart attack just standing in front of the class. When she spoke it was with a sever stutter. "H-h-hello e-everyone. I-I'm Ho-Homura A-a-a-Akemi."

"Wait, what?!"

Today was my mother's birthday so I was too busy to write anything new. This is actually the combination of two snippets I had already posted in The Homu-Home.

I'm also adding two more ideas to the list, one quest and one story, that I had forgotten yesterday. These are they.

Untitled Neon Genesis Evangelion AU: Different from the other untitled Neon Genesis Evangelion AU.

Untitled Neon Genesis Evangelion Quest: NSFW. Only listed for completion's sake and won't be discussed her so as not to piss of the mods.

Last edited:
It was a scene that Homura had seen played out time and time again. The city of Mitakihara, the only place that had ever felt like home, ruined beyond all repair. The storm raging, flooding the street with black, dirty water. Buildings wrecked, leaning at odd angles or in some instances on their sides completely. Bullet casings lying all around her as she lay on the cold, hard concrete as she realized that, once again, had failed. And of course, easily heard over the storm, there was the laughter. Always with the damn laughter.

Homura laughed a little herself. It was a bitter laugh and it made her cough up a little blood. This was her hundredth loop. An anniversary of sorts. In fact the first thing she did when she had gotten out of the hospital this time had been to buy a herself a slice of cake. It even had a little candle for her to blow out. Homura wasn't sure what had made her to hold that little mockery of a birthday party. Maybe she still possessed a little bit of sentimentality that hadn't been sacrificed to her obsession yet. Maybe she had simply started developing a dark sense of humour as a coping mechanism. Whatever the reason was it didn't matter now. Soon she would be turning time back and her hundred-and-first loop would begin.

Honestly she should have turned her shield already, this loop was a lost cause now, but something held her back. Maybe she really was growing sentimental, maybe it was just weakness but for some reason she wanted to stay in this timeline until the last second. She wanted to see the end of it.

Madoka and Kyubey were near by. They always ended up near by some how. Kyubey was explaining everything.

God, I hate that white rat.

Madoka was crying.

Please don't cry Madoka. I promise I'll fix everything. Just please, please don't cry.

Madoka had dried her tears now and a determined look had replaced them.

Here it comes. Madoka will wish to defeat Walpurgisnatch, she'll her Soul Gem will shatter and it will be done. Homura reached for her shield, preparing to turn it.

"I wish to meet Homura again, but this time as the one protecting her, not as the one being protected!"

Wait what?

A flash of light as Madoka's Soul Gem was created and then time turned back.

Madoka was giddy with excitement. It had worked, really, actually worked! She could hardly believe it! She looked down at her hand for what must have been the hundredth time that day, making sure that her Soul Gem ring was still there, making sure that it was all still real. Her new habit of checking her ring had gotten her teased mercilessly by Sayaka but Madoka didn't care. She was a Magical Girl now! She'd gone back in time! She'd be able to protect Homura and Sayaka and everyone else!

When Madoka had woken up that morning in her bed she had been half sure that it was a dream but then she had found her Soul Gem. In her excitement she had transformed, right there in her room. She had almost gotten in trouble when her dad had checked walked into her room, wondering what she was cheering about so early in the morning. Luckily her new shield could apparently stop time. That had come as a shock to the pinkette but not an unpleasant one.

After barely keeping her new status as a Magical Girl a secret Madoka had tried to be more careful. She had followed her normal routine: wake up mom, clean up and get dressed, eat breakfast with her family, walk to school with Sayaka and Hitomi, listen to Ms. Saotome complain about her latest break up. All in all it had gone very well, other than literally everyone Madoka talked to asking about why she was so happy. She had tried to keep her excitement under control but it was just so hard. But Madoka didn't have to wait anymore. It was time.

Ms. Saotome finished her rant about her boyfriend (well, ex-boyfriend now) and a girl walked into the classroom. But this was not the confident, mysterious (and if Madoka was being completely honest with herself, sexy) badass that Madoka knew and lo- liked a lot but only in a friendly sort of way. This girl was shy and nervous. She wore red-framed glasses and wore her dark hair in two braids. She looked like she was about to have a heart attack just standing in front of the class. When she spoke it was with a sever stutter. "H-h-hello e-everyone. I-I'm Ho-Homura A-a-a-Akemi."

"Wait, what?!"

Today was my mother's birthday so I was too busy to write anything new. This is actually the combination of two snippets I had already posted in The Homu-Home.

I'm also adding two more ideas to the list, one quest and one story, that I had forgotten yesterday. These are they.

Untitled Neon Genesis Evangelion AU: Different from the other untitled Neon Genesis Evangelion AU.

Untitled Neon Genesis Evangelion Quest: NSFW. Only listed for completion's sake and won't be discussed her so as not to piss of the mods.
This is so hilarious!

Witches Are Good Girls
Witches are Good Girls
Homura was nervous. While she would never admit as much to anyone she wasn't so prideful that she would lie to herself. She could admit that she'd failed a hundred times, that she'd probably keep failing for a while yet, that she was stubborn, unsociable and a bit obsessed. She was very good at being honest with herself so she could admit that she was nervous. Nervous and a bit hopeful as well.

Every loop had its differences. Homura didn't know why things seemed to randomly change when she went back in time but they did. Sometimes it was small things and sometimes the changes were big. It didn't make sense to Homura: If she was traveling back in time then everything should be exactly the same each time, at least until she started making changes. But there were always things that her actions couldn't account for. Maybe she wasn't traveling back in time but rather sliding sideways in to a different timeline. That would make sense but Homura hoped it wasn't true. If it were then that would mean that she was overwriting the Homura native to each new timeline, essentially killing her. Homura might be ready, willing and able to do whatever was necessary to save Madoka but the thought of killing innocents in pursuit of that goal still darkened her Soul Gem. She wasn't a monster. And the kicker would be that in the end the Madoka she saved wouldn't even be 'her' Madoka, just the latest version of her.

Back to each loop having it's differences. This loop had the biggest change so far: there were no Witches. None. In the two weeks since she had woken up in the hospital Homura had not encountered one Witch. She'd gone looking for them and hadn't found any. There hadn't been any unusual suicide, crimes or accidents in the news either. It wasn't too much of a problem for Homura, who had Grief Seeds stored in her shield, but she didn't know why or how and that made her nervous. But there were no Witches and maybe that meant no Magical Girls and if there were no Magical Girls or Witches then Homura didn't have to save Madoka at all. She hoped that was true.

After two weeks of no sign of either Witches or other Magical Girls Homura was about ready to admit that maybe, just maybe, she could relax. But first there was one last thing to check up on. Which was why she had been waiting across the street from an abandoned construction site for the last ten minutes. This was one of the earliest points where Kyubey might make contact. So far there hadn't been any sign of Madoka but Kyubey had just shown up.

Now Homura had a choice. She could question Kyubey on the lack of Witches and maybe get some answers. There was no way she'd get the whole story out of him and the answers she did get would probably be designed to lead her to the wrong conclusion but it would be a start. Or she could kill him for no real benefit what so ever. Homura pulled out a pistol from her shield. Useless or not, killing Kyubey made her feel warm and fuzzy inside.

She took aim at the cabbit as she raised her arm she felt something wrap around it, halting her movement and digging in painfully. She looked down to find a thorny vine had sprouted thought the pavement of the sidewalk she was standing on and wrapped around her wrist. She tried to pull free but that just made the vine tighten and the thorns to puncture her skin. Before she could react more vines burst through the concrete and wrapped around Homura, binding her tightly. It reminded Homura of all the times Mami had tied her in her ribbons but much more painful thanks to the thorns making her bleed.

"How curious. You are quite the anomaly."

Homura whipped her head back up to look at Kyubey when he spoke. She was surprised to see he was now resting on the shoulder of a Magical Girl. She was wearing a deep green sundress that matched her hair, a black belt around her waist, long socks that were stripped with light green and black and a pair of black flats on her feet. Her soul gem served as belt buckle. It was bright red and shaped like a rose. Held in one had was an oversized pair of black scissors, which Homura internally declared to be the most ridiculous weapon since she had found out that that Mami's muskets were made of ribbons. But what drew Homura's attention was the mask on the green girls face. It was pure white and completely smooth, without eyeholes or any other physical features. Its only detail was a black design that looked like a stylized butterfly.

"That's okay though. We'll fix that in just a second." Kyubey spoke again. Apparently this was a cue of some sort because the green Magical Girl started walking towards Homura, pulling out a white mask similar to her own except without the butterfly design. Something about the silent girl deeply unnerved Homura and she began futilely struggling against her bonds.

"Please don't struggle. Just a few more seconds and you'll be feeling wonderful I promise. We just need to put this mask on you and –Hm?" Kyubey stopped mid sentence, something catching his attention up in the air. He jumped off of the green girl's shoulder and not one second later a golden blast of golden magic slammed into the girl, sending her flying back into the construction site.

"Stay away from her!" A mature voice called out seconds before someone with blonde curls landed in front of Homura with her back to the trussed up time-stopper.

Homura recognized that voice and those curls. "Mami?"

The new girl spun around and Homura's violet eyes met one pink eye and one green one. "Hello. I'm Candeloro."

Wow, I'm really late with this today. Still before midnight were I am but I totally forgot about this today so that's why you get the last of the pre-writen snippets I had. This one was also previously posted in the Homu-Home and It's also just a first draft. The two major problems I have with it is that there's no way Homura would go two weeks without checking on Madoka so I'll have to rework it so that she meets the Witches way earlier and the the second problem is that Candeloro's introduction is poorly worded and needs to be cleaned up. Anyway, tell me what you guy's think!

Puella Magi Hitomi Harem
Puella Magi Hitomi Harem
Hitomi lay in bed, thinking. It was past midnight but she couldn't sleep. Despite her best efforts she simply could not get her mind to settle down so she could rest. Her mind just kept going and going, unable to stop, constantly replaying certain scenes playing over and over again. No matter how she tried to shove those thoughts from her mind she kept returning to them so they could torment her. And what were those thoughts exactly?

"Girls can't love girls!"

Sayaka constantly claiming Madoka as her wife. It was a funny joke but when Hitomi saw how cute they were together she couldn't help but be saddened that it would never be true.

"That is forbidden love!"

Madoka and Sayaka staring into each other's eyes as if they were having an entire conversation without words. How close were they, to have that a bond of that level?
It was completely reasonable for Hitomi to be a little jealous of that bond, right?

"Girls can't love girls!"

Sayaka hugging her after Hitomi agreed to help her with her homework and how warm it made her feel.

Madoka comforting Hitomi when she cried and how everything seemed a little brighter when she was near.

Sayaka's cocky grin.

Madoka's angelic giggle.

"But what if they could?"

Hitomi flipped over and sat up on her knees. She began to pound on her pillow in frustration. "Rrrrrrgh! This is so unfair! Why can't I stop thinking about them? I have school tomorrow, I can't stay up like this!" Hitomi groaned and flopped onto her bed. "I wish I could get some sleep."

"I may be able to help with that."

Hitomi screamed and leapt forward, pushing herself flush with the headboard of her bed. She wiped her head around her room, trying to find the source of the childlike voice that she had just heard.

"Why are you frightened? Humans are such strange creatures."

Hitomi zeroed in on the direction the sound came from and she was stunned by what she saw. Sitting at the foot of her bed was a creature that looked like a mascot straight out of a magical girl anime. It was pure white for the most part and looked similar to a cat except hanging out from the inside of it's ears were what Hitomi guess could be called pseudopods. Each of the two pseudopods had a golden ring just floating around them. It also had pure red eyes with out any pupils. It smiled at Hitomi.

"Hi there! I'm Kyubey. I want you to make a contract with me and become a Magical Girl."

Hitomi stared at Kyubey.

Kyubey stared at Hitomi.

Hitomi blinked. "What."

Kyubey apparently took that as an invitation to provide exposition. He told Hitomi about how he could grant her any one wish she wanted but in exchange she would have to become a Magical Girl. He told her about Witches, fearsome monsters that feasted on human negativity and caused accidents, crimes and suicides. He told her how every Magical Girl had a Soul Gem, an item that let them use their magic. He told her a lot.

By the end of the explanation Hitomi's mind was spinning. B-b-but magic isn't real, right? People would know about it! And all those monsters feeding on peoples suffering? That's just horrible! Somebody must have noticed, right? And why does Kyubey want me to be a Magical Girl anyway? I'm not that strong or noble or clever. Sayaka would make a much better Magical Girl then me. Even Madoka would be a better choice. She's always helping people in anyway she can. But I can't say no. What kind of person would I be if I didn't help stop the Witches from hurting people? But those Witches sound so dangerous. I'd probably die before killing even one of them and what good would that do? But-

Hitomi's train of thought was derailed as she yawned the biggest, most unladylike yawn of her life. The exhaustion of staying up all night hit her all at once with the force of a runaway freight train. Suddenly it all made sense to Hitomi. Of course! I must be dreaming! How silly of me, thinking that magic was real for moment there. Still, it's a nice dream, becoming a hero. Not only that but getting a wish for whatever I want to do. Hitomi decided with her sleep deprived mind that it would be a good idea to go along with the dream's plot. "Okay, I'll become a magical girl."

"Great. So what will be the wish that will make your soul shine?"

Hitomi was really getting tired now. She could barely keep her eyes open so she started to crawl back under the covers. She still did her best to think of what to wish for though and through the fog of fatigue came an idea. It made Hitomi giggle. No, no, that's far too silly. But it would be so nice wouldn't it. Oh well, what's the harm in it. This is all just a dream after all. Hitomi yawned and with her last conscious effort of the night she made her wish.

"I wish girls could love girls."

Yes. Really.

As you can see this is crack. Pretty light crack as far as it goes but still. Crack. And yes I know that a lot of people think that Hitomi just has a very dry sense of humor in regards to the "Girls can't love girls. That is forbidden love." line. So do I. Doesn't mean that I can't enjoy the joke. And it doesn't mean that I can't use it as an excuse to justify a cute, cracky shipfic.

So, analyze! Discuss! Tell me how I did!

I'm sure there's more productive replies to be made, but this has been bugging me:
were what Hitomi guess could be called pseudopods
Why does seemingly every PMMM character know what a pseudopod is?! I didn't know myself until I heard it being used to describe Kyubey's ear thingies.

I'm sure there's more productive replies to be made, but this has been bugging me:

Why does seemingly every PMMM character know what a pseudopod is?! I didn't know myself until I heard it being used to describe Kyubey's ear thingies.
No idea. I figure that if any actually knew what the word means it'd be either Hitomi or Homura. The seem like the most intelligent school work wise.

watsonian or doylist?

C'mon people. Ratings are great but feed back is better. The main reason I write is so I can get better at writing and I can't get better if I don't know what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right. I begging you, please talk about my work. At least say something. A 'good job' and telling me your favourite part will suffice.

Hn. I have yet to see something I feel strongly enough about to comment on that I haven't already commented on at some point.

Last edited:
I only realized you were using invistext after the third post and then I had to go grab my computer because I can't see it on my phone. Why with the invistext anyway.

Back