Jimmy's (mostly NGE (mostly T2t) related) pics and comics

Well, I guess that's one option to slice up an Angel. :lol:

Unfortunately a bit late for the anniversary event, but can I put it still on my site?
The event kicked off in July month, I'm just here for the thread updates! 😎
On your site works for me Jimmy. BTW, you have a very good tendency of asking artists where to park or promote, mad props.

I have a question inspired by the newest chapter of "Aki-Chan's Adventures".

How much do you think Aki would like Pizza?

I have a question inspired by the newest chapter of "Aki-Chan's Adventures".

How much do you think Aki would like Pizza?
She might not be all Gremlin mode about it like in the chapter, but I don't see why she wouldn't like it.

I'd say that depends on whether she inherited her mother's lactase persistence :)
That'd be a problem for later anyway. :p (Though a lot of cheese barely has lactose, so it may not even be an issue, depending on what's commonly used on pizza in Japan?)

Also, almost forgot to put here, but Herry Molidays:

From the look of that picture, I imagine Asuka and Shinji don't want Aki to feed cookie dough to her little sibling. As for my earlier question after reading that chapter, I can't help but imagine Aki and C2 from Code Geass eating pizza together.

Raw cookie dough is hard to digest, so Aki having her baby sister eat it is a near guarantee for the latter to cry all night with stomachaches. (and keep her poor parents and sister up all night)
By the way, @JimmyWolk , did you finally found a name for Aki's sister? IIRC you were thinking on giving her a Western name. (to contrast with Aki's Japanese name)

Raw cookie dough is hard to digest, so Aki having her baby sister eat it is a near guarantee for the latter to cry all night with stomachaches. (and keep her poor parents and sister up all night)
Also raw eggs makes it usually not recommended to eat dough - not that anyone would care ( :p ), but makes it pretty much a no-go for babies.
By the way, @JimmyWolk , did you finally found a name for Aki's sister? IIRC you were thinking on giving her a Western name. (to contrast with Aki's Japanese name)
I do have one in mind, but also a couple of doubts about it, so nothing to make official at this point.

Also raw eggs makes it usually not recommended to eat dough - not that anyone would care ( :p ), but makes it pretty much a no-go for babies.
One of the intriguing things about mayonnaise, a bit of acid--maybe even a centrifuge--and that salmonella has nowhere to flourish.

As for my earlier question after reading that chapter, I can't help but imagine Aki and C2 from Code Geass eating pizza together.

But of course.

I have a question in regards to Aki. What sort of plushies/stuffed animals do you think she would want?

I just read the latest chapter of "The 2nd Try: Short Stories". If that is her with just a tricycle, I dare not imagine her with a bicycle.

Back