Jimmy's (mostly NGE (mostly T2t) related) pics and comics

I have a question in regards to the setting of Aki chan's life. In the homeroom class Asuka and Shinji used to attend, how likely do you think that the with the truth of the second impact know the students gossip about the various conspiracy theory's?

Absolutely precious, please consider linking this on the r/wholesomevangelion Subreddit (to curb the inflow of the Mari and Shinji fanart, just kidding though). Happy freaking holidays!

Did Aki even experienced Winter? I don't remember if it's mentioned in T2T if Third Impact at least fixed the seasons, and at the end of the story, since they prevented it, logically Japan should still be under the eternal Summer.
Unless Germany has (more) functioning seasons or an eternal Winter?

Did Aki even experienced Winter? I don't remember if it's mentioned in T2T if Third Impact at least fixed the seasons, and at the end of the story, since they prevented it, logically Japan should still be under the eternal Summer.
Unless Germany has (more) functioning seasons or an eternal Winter?
No, (at least so far) every wintery thing with her is non-canonical.

For my next question, in the context of "The second try"-"Aki chan's life" timeline, how likely is it that the normal seasons return?

Apologies for the thread bump, but as I was browsing your website, Jimmy's Desktop, I noticed you gave mention of some Second Try fanart an update or two ago. Including one of mine! Thank you for the consideration, and appreciably it was nice of you to link it even though it was a rough sketch (which I seem to have forgotten was originally on my calendar to get a final form haha).

I hope you are well. :D

Apologies for the thread bump, but as I was browsing your website, Jimmy's Desktop, I noticed you gave mention of some Second Try fanart an update or two ago. Including one of mine! Thank you for the consideration, and appreciably it was nice of you to link it even though it was a rough sketch (which I seem to have forgotten was originally on my calendar to get a final form haha).

I hope you are well. :D
You're welcome. :)
And I'm fine, thanks. Admittedly didn't have much to post in here recently. Will have something "new" in July, but that will probably be its own thread.

Back