Jimmy's (mostly NGE (mostly T2t) related) pics and comics

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Hi there!
For those who don't know me/my stuff, a quick introduction: I started writing...
Hi there!
For those who don't know me/my stuff, a quick introduction: I started writing Evangelion fanfics back in 2003 and began dabbling into drawing Eva stuff as well soon after, with a bit of the intention to have some pics to accompany the stories. As such, a lot is related to my "big" one, "The 2nd try" (hence the "T2t" in the title). So if you do indeed not know that one yet and are even slightly interested in a WAFFy, tragic, time-jumping (in different ways) story, you might want to check that out first before glancing any further, because a certain little (and depending on setting, major) spoiler will most definitely appear in the pictures below.

Anyway, I haven't been too active the last decade or so, aside maybe from the T2t quasi-sequel comic, and even that only recently started again after a hiatus of 3 years that was only broken up by a few bonus bits.
However, thanks to @BG_Character_592 and @Strypgia, I not only kinda ended up here, but also kinda felt like getting a bit more active again (cue the tags, I guess? Not sure if I can/should just apply them myself... ^^). We'll have to see if that actually works out, but at the very least, I got off my butt enough to finally get me a
DeviantArt account
where (for now) you can find:

Old stuff:

Really old stuff: :p

Classics:

New old stuff (ie: stuff I didn't upload before and kinda forgot about)

New old quite unfinished stuff:

(well, pretty much this entire folder: "A Happier World" doujin - unfinished by JimmyWolk on DeviantArt )

New(er) stuff:

Penguins!

So yeah. Here's hope that I'll actually be able to post some new "New stuff" as well eventually. I do have quite a few ideas, and as recently announced, I'm still open for ideas on new illustrations for T2t itself. But until then, I'll be using this as another place to update on AcL. Speaking of which...

Ahhhh, I needed some Aki-cute today. :), Danke, Jimmy.
Gern geschehen. ;)
eep. That is a very traumatized looking Asuka :( *huggles teh Asuka*
Well, it's based on the first T2t scene, so intention here was probably more "startled/surprised". But I guess traumatized still kinda fits, especially since she was just about to wallow in misery due to that. ^^
But she's getting that hug alright - and proceeds to give him quite the scare in exchange. ;)

In regards to the new page for chapter five, I wonder how many strings did Misato pull to get Aki an official passport with few if no questions asked?

In regards to the new page for chapter five, I wonder how many strings did Misato pull to get Aki an official passport with few if no questions asked?
Well, I can't quite say that question will be answered on the next page, but it will be addressed. ^^
Also thanks for still putting up a review on the page. Always warmth the heart to see that number rise. ;)

Well, can't speak for all usage, but it's certainly true in this case. ;)
(though BG as well, since he contacted me in the first place and left me the link here)

I imagine it involving a bottle of whisky older than she is and a called-in favour, personally :)

Oh right. I some times for get how exhausting bureaucracy can be. That is why I prefer a simple desk job.

"And it will be only slightly more radioactive than it was just before!"

"Asuka!"

"What? I'm only being perfectly scientifically accurate."

"And it will be only slightly more radioactive than it was just before!"

"Asuka!"

"What? I'm only being perfectly scientifically accurate."
"What's radio-active? Does that mean I can listen to the radio wearing it?" :???:

Also, with yesterday's Pokemon reveal... since it was already close enough that I couldn't resist last time...

guess, I'll "have" to go with the female trainer again (I mean, this time the bangs are even going the right direction. Just need an option to tousle up the hair a bit more.) :p

Back