Jimmy's (mostly NGE (mostly T2t) related) pics and comics

If it was part of a field trip with her parents, it is highly likely she is going to try and keep a strong showing and weather through the aquarium entry requirements. But as you have read that chapter, does she get tired out afterwards?

So I'm not the only one who thinks that. Another question in regards to chapter 12 of that story which partially adapted the aquarium visit from the second rebuild film. In that chapter, Aki enjoyed that decontamination cycle. Does that sound feasible to you?
Well, it's something new and exciting, so... sure.

One question comes to mind in regards to the setting of The 2nd try and Aki chan's life. While Asuka and Shinji are trying not to have time travel mentioned around Aki, what would happen if Aki saw a show/movie or played a video game that has time travel as part of it's plot?

One question comes to mind in regards to the setting of The 2nd try and Aki chan's life. While Asuka and Shinji are trying not to have time travel mentioned around Aki, what would happen if Aki saw a show/movie or played a video game that has time travel as part of it's plot?
She'll probably think "Huh, that's neat."
She'll at some point realize that something was off with her early upbringing, but given that she wouldn't have too many detailed memories of it at that age + knowing that she has loving parents, she doesn't put it into question too much.

Thank you for the insight. Now I imagine Asuka and Shinji being nervous at first but then relaxing when they feel that they have nothing to worry about.

Since Aki has canonically an excellent memory, she might wonder why her earliest memories are so weird, but come to the conclusion that those were just her youthful overactive imagination.
I think that it won't be her early childhood memories that will make her think that there's something weird with her family, but rather the discrepancy with her parents' age: at some point she'll realize that if her parent's friends are from their middle-school days and if her parents didn't cut off all bridge with them (and I don't see why they would, this isn't Rebuild after all), then that mean that they had her when they were ten, which would be absurd.

Although, Shinji, Asuka and Rei's time as Eva pilots would be well know, so after some years, when Aki grew up enough to be able to reliably keep a secret, I can picture her parents telling her that yes, those weird memories of her childhood were real, and that time travel was involved.

I don't see why she wouldn't be.
I'm really tempted to make a commission of Aki surrounded by kitties (one of them on her head), with another panel of Shinji, Asuka and Ritsuko half-dying of cuteness overload. (while Ritsuko takes pictures with her phone).

Last edited:
Here is a question I thought up. What would be Aki's opinion be on a wedding cake?

Example: The cake for Asuka's and Shinji's wedding.

Back