Infinite Kings

[X] Poke it with a stick.
-[X] Ask Rightful if the throne has some sort of gimmick or use.
-[X] Also inquire as to the consequences of recycling the throne.

[x] Look up.
[X] make a long stick and poke it.
-[X] Ask Rightful if the throne has some sort of gimmick or use.
-[X] Also inquire as to the consequences of recycling the throne.
-[X] provided it doesn't do anything weird, Sit
[X] Let's check it out, look for some writings...maybe even sit on it.
[X] Go sit in it, maybe that will do something?
[X] Sit.
[X] Examine the throne and everything around it.
[X] "Can you read these runes?"

Turn 1-23

Write In:

Finite is free to be given commands now.
Go places, Do things, Ask things, the box is open for input.

Additionally, if you desire to Create things, please say "[X] Create: [as detailed a description as you want]" and go into detail specifically so that I know what you desire to put together. An output for what it would cost is then produced so that you can judge if you want to proceed with the action.

Resources:

There are currently no actions queued. Feel free to offer commands with impunity!

Oh good we appear to be a smaller part of a larger asshole.

Though he may have good reason to be an asshole so I'll try to reserve judgement.

Third note that's not gibberish, it's too ordered. That's actually language we can decode.

What it says I don't know, my brain's a bit too fried after a long work weekend but I'm sure someone can figure it out.

"Limited"? Yes. Technically, things that are finite are limited. Yet, you can get arbitrarily large while remaining finite. You can get so large it may as well be infinite while still being finite. "Finite" as a concept is not limited at all, from a practical standpoint! Heck, from any perspective that considers infinity to be unreachable, finite things are all that there is.

The text is a mess but here's the best translation I could get out of my tools:

LADNING FULDFORT....
VELKOMMEN TILBAGE RYGHVIRVEL
OPDATERER DATA SERVERE
INDSAETTER MOTE
INDSAETTER MEDIUM
INDSAETTER LAEVA

OPDATERING FULDFORT

SYSTEM FUNKTIONER -
OPDATER -
KORTOVERSIGT -
OPGRADER SYSTEM -
FORANDER FORHOLD TIL STJERNEN -

TRONE FUNKTIONER -
STOP DVALE TILSTAND -
FOLG RYGHVIRVEL -
AFSLUT FORBINDELSE -

LADNING FULDFORT....
VELKOMMEN TILBAGE RYGHVIRVEL
OPDATERER DATA SERVERE
INDSAETTER MOTE
INDSAETTER MEDIUM
INDSAETTER LAEVA

OPDATERING FULDFORT

SYSTEM FUNKTIONER -
OPDATER -
KORTOVERSIGT -
OPGRADER SYSTEM -
FORANDER FORHOLD TIL STJERNEN -

TRONE FUNKTIONER -
STOP DVALE TILSTAND -
FOLG RYGHVIRVEL -
AFSLUT FORBINDELSE -
LOADING COMPLETE...
WELCOME BACK SPINE(?)
UPDATING DATA SERVERS
INSERT MOTE
INSERT MEDIUM
INSERT SHIP(?)

UPDATE COMPLETE

SYSTEM FEATURES
UPDATE
MAP OVERVIEW
UPGRADE SYSTEM
CHANGE RELATIONSHIP TO THE STAR (???)

THRONE FEATURES
STOP SLEEP MODE
FOLLOW SPINE(?)
END CONNECTION

Did it quick and dirty.
Hopefully good enough to clarify most things.

I guess it is not the first time we get to be born....but yeah, I presume our first version is fed up with how stupid to him are his future versions.

"Limited"? Yes. Technically, things that are finite are limited. Yet, you can get arbitrarily large while remaining finite. You can get so large it may as well be infinite while still being finite. "Finite" as a concept is not limited at all, from a practical standpoint! Heck, from any perspective that considers infinity to be unreachable, finite things are all that there is.
Not to mention how there's an open avenue for a potential pun-based workaround already built into the name. After all, if something's in Finite, who's to say that it can't be considered infinite?

Like, obviously it won't be quite as easy as just sticking a rock in there to glitch our way into unlimited motes, but it's still a connection to keep in mind if we ever come across a weird reality-bending resource/ item/ battery/ etc. Surely there would be no negative consequences for doing so!

Anyways, voting:
[X] Look at the System Features
[X] Look at the Throne Features

I think these are a way to get more detailed info on their respective Important Thing, rather than just being a nonselectable header for the options below them? Could be wrong though.

Did it quick and dirty.
Hopefully good enough to clarify most things.
(*Does some Googling*) Danish, eh? Or something close, at least.

I think these are a way to get more detailed info on their respective Important Thing, rather than just being a nonselectable header for the options below them? Could be wrong though.
I personally think they are probably just headers, but they sound important enough that we should really try and make sure we can't select them.

[X] Look at the System Features
[X] Look at the Throne Features

And if neither of those do anything…

[X] CHANGE RELATIONSHIP TO THE STAR

I'm really curious about this one.

Last edited:
Oh it's Danish, that's why it looked like garbled German to me. I think "system features" and "throne features" are the titles of categories since they're indented differently, and the options below each are in those categories.
Hmm, I think "the star" is the place we came from. We are from the star kingdom, possibly a fragment of the star king.

[x] OPGRADER SYSTEM

Back