Infinite Kings

[X] Recycle a bunch of stuff!
-[X] Make sure to try Recycling a handful of dirt and a small tree.
[X] Make a Reinforced Crudewafer Pickaxe for breaking rocks.
-[X] Try breaking a rock and Recycling the pieces, and seeing if that's easier than Recycling the whole rock.

I'm pretty sure this qualifies as "experimenting."

Last edited:
[X] Recycle a bunch of dirt
[X] Dig up dirt and form a small hill on which to stand and get a better view of the surroundings

[X] Keep digging, recycle dirt for motes, and laugh maniacally as you do so.
-[X] See about making your vassal a fancy hat with a big brim.

[X] Recycle a bunch of stuff!
-[X] Make sure to try Recycling a handful of dirt and a small tree.
[X] Make a Reinforced Crudewafer Pickaxe for breaking rocks.
-[X] Try breaking a rock and Recycling the pieces, and seeing if that's easier than Recycling the whole rock.
[X] Keep digging, recycle dirt for motes, and laugh maniacally as you do so.
-[X] See about making your vassal a fancy hat with a big brim.
[X] Recycle a bunch of dirt
[X] Dig up dirt and form a small hill on which to stand and get a better view of the surroundings

Turn 1-18

Write In:

Finite is free to be given commands now.
Go places, Do things, Ask things, the box is open for input.

Additionally, if you desire to Create things, please say "[X] Create: [as detailed a description as you want]" and go into detail specifically so that I know what you desire to put together. An output for what it would cost is then produced so that you can judge if you want to proceed with the action.

There is currently some Commands Queued which will be first in the next update:

[X] Create: Crudewafer Machine Frame. Spend Red Motes on it, if any are available, if not, spend whatever motes are available on it.
--[X] Fuse: [Crudewafer Arm + Reinforced Crudewafer Shovel] + Crudewafer Machine Frame]

[X] Gather motes to assemble Rightful's Glorious Mane

Keep this in mind when issuing commands.

Author's Note:
So this command comes from the latest batch, NOT the queue, and honestly sometimes it's just better for the desires of the readers to disregard the queue, but we will still get back to it! Thank you for your understanding!

[X] Rather than Red, use Green Motes for the Machine Frame, since we have a surplus, and Green Motes will help make it smarter at digging.

[X] Rather than Red, use Green Motes for the Machine Frame, since we have a surplus, and Green Motes will help make it smarter at digging.

Wynaut.

[X] Punch rock! See if we can break off pieces to recycle

I just wanna punch a rock, lol.

[X] Does the red dirt have different motes than the yellow dirt. Try it out!
[X] Climb a tree to get a better view of the area.

[X] Test your strength and PUNCH THAT ROCK

[X] Test your strength and PUNCH THAT ROCK

This is still technically experimenting, so I'm happy.

Also, it's become very evident that "time to Recycle" is a property of an object. I would wager that larger objects take longer, because that would have more mass (and/or whatever high-concept counterpart to mass exists in this magic fantasy land; I give it fair odds that instead of mass this world just has motes) to process than a smaller object of the same composition. But recycling time also seems to go up with… density, maybe? I'd say a tree, even a small one, has parts that are probably more dense than a stalk of some kind of grass or crop. And we barely put a dent in the rock, which is the densest thing we've tried to recycle.

Wait, on the off chance that physical mass as we understand it isn't a thing in this world, how would you even define density? Motes per cubic wackymeter (mot/wm^3)? Would "density" even make sense as a concept to apply? I think I might just be letting my wild 2 AM speculation run out of control. I mean, if it's important, I'm sure it will be brought up directly. Right?

[X] Make a note to self: next time you see him, ask Rightful if density exists.

Last edited:
[X] Do NOT draw a giant Wang.

Turn 1-19

Write In:

Finite is free to be given commands now.
Go places, Do things, Ask things, the box is open for input.

Additionally, if you desire to Create things, please say "[X] Create: [as detailed a description as you want]" and go into detail specifically so that I know what you desire to put together. An output for what it would cost is then produced so that you can judge if you want to proceed with the action.

There is currently some Commands Queued which will be first in the next update:

[X] Gather motes to assemble Rightful's Glorious Mane

Keep this in mind when issuing commands.

Author's Note:
Changed how I define changes in the Mote amount.

[] Make a crank and fuse that to the machine.
EDIT: Just had a better idea.
[X] Make a wind-up mechanism and fuse that to the machine.

Last edited:
Back