Infinite Kings

[X] Just take it in. Take it all in. AKA: Map!
[X] Ask how his...walk went, our work here was fruitful...
[X] Do you have a map of where we are?
[X] Can you teach us to teleport? Or at least, take us with you? At some point in the future.
[x] Ask where we go from here, and what challenges we have to prepare for.
[X] "So, you figure out what we are gonna do now?"
[X] Prepare to build a castle that you can live in and plan your future conquests.
[X] You're beautiful
[X] Also, I forgot to make a way to power this, any suggestions?
[X] Ask if he likes it, and if he wants anything else for his head.
[X] Sit down and see if you can take off one of your legs in the Modify menu.
-[X] If you can get it off, see if your leg has a recipe or description. Maybe it'll tell you more about yourself?

Turn 1-21

Write In:

Finite is free to be given commands now.
Go places, Do things, Ask things, the box is open for input.

Additionally, if you desire to Create things, please say "[X] Create: [as detailed a description as you want]" and go into detail specifically so that I know what you desire to put together. An output for what it would cost is then produced so that you can judge if you want to proceed with the action.

There are currently no actions queued. Feel free to offer commands with impunity!

[X] Target Nearby Resource
-[X] Ask Rightful for the best way to activate our digging machine at the Resource Location.

Checking out Origin sounds like a good first step.

[X] Check out Origin, see if it can offer anymore insights about who and what you are.

[X] Check out Origin, see if it can offer anymore insights about who and what you are.

-[X] Ask Rightful for the best way to activate our digging machine at the Resource Location.

[X] Retrace your steps to the throne.

I'm always down for more lore.

[x] Ask if RIghtful knows how to power automated machinery. Leaving the dirt digger working while we investigate a location would be very efficient.

this is a bigger plan, and if it's approvable, I'm fine with it split into chunks

[X] Fleet-Footed Survey
-[x] CREATE [ Jerboa Leg Merge-Frame ] x2
--[x] Detail: included skeletal ref. just the frame of that for guiding fusion
--[x] MODIFY to remove both Legs.
--[x] FUSE Jerboa Frame, for each leg
--[x] UPGRADE legs with 2 DEXTRA each (2:2 UPGRADE = 4 dextra cost)
--[x] MODIFY legs back on
-[x] Move through tiles empty or not to survey the area at a glance, 3 tiles using new dextra- based movement options
--[x] Bring the machine, carried with the arm.

Hm, wild idea...
uh, what if we used the extractor as a body base, get a higher view and be tall for scouting

jerboa ref
🛑🛑🛑 skeleton of animal, posed 🛑🛑🛑
🛑🛑🛑 animal skeleton 🛑🛑🛑

plan stuff that I scrapped for now
-[x] CREATE [ cross-body amulet ] using infra-fabric (likenable to crudewafer?)
--[x] detail: so long as this amulet pouch / piece of jewelry is worn as a neclace or dangled off a limb, it is actively applied to buff the wearer
--[x] detail: woven of an INFRA fibers woven together into the cord and the charm base to be used
--[x] Cost goal: 2-5 (?) INFRA, 10 Medium
--[x] UPGRADE: 10 Infra for protection from harm (parry chance?) 4 Dextra for muffling sound

[X] Seven League Boots and Protection
-[x] FUSE legs with 3 Dextra to make them cover greater ground with each step
-[x] CREATE [ Seven League Boots ]
--[x] detail: sturdy and enchantable boots that apply enchantment when clasped on over something
--[x] FUSE: SL Boots with 7 Dextra
--[x] FUSE: SL Boots with 15 Infra

[x] FUSE Crown Bulb with 10 Infra
[x]

ref for Leg Shape to merge with legs

Last edited:

--[x] FUSE Jerboa Frame, for each leg
I'm not against modifying our legs in the slightly longer-term, but I think we might want to examine them more closely first. We don't strictly know what they are, or whether we can reproduce them if something goes wrong and we wind up without them. Plus we might be able to learn about ourselves from examining their unaltered state. At minimum, I don't think it should be all one plan.

[x] Ask if RIghtful knows how to power automated machinery. Leaving the dirt digger working while we investigate a location would be very efficient.

[X] Retrace your steps to the throne.
[X] Consider making more headwear for yourself and for rightful.

[X] Fleet-Footed Survey

Turn 1-22

Write In:

Finite is free to be given commands now.
Go places, Do things, Ask things, the box is open for input.

Additionally, if you desire to Create things, please say "[X] Create: [as detailed a description as you want]" and go into detail specifically so that I know what you desire to put together. An output for what it would cost is then produced so that you can judge if you want to proceed with the action.

Resources:

There are currently no actions queued. Feel free to offer commands with impunity!

Back