Infinite Kings

[X] Make a wind-up mechanism and fuse that to the machine.
-[X] Also create an additional power source.

Yeah, needs power source to do things.

Sad that my punch a rock idea didn't gain steam.

-[X] Also create an additional power source

[X] You can add to your own body, that's been made very clear. Can you subtract? Sit down and see if you can take off one of the legs you woke up with.
-[X] If so, check if it has a recipe and description.
-[X] Also check if you can upgrade it and fuse it to things like a normal item, but don't actually go through with changing it. Just see if it's possible.

I wonder if Finite even see these recipes and the descriptions therein. I don't think they've been proven to exist in-story, but I could be wrong.

What do people mean by "also create an additional power source?" Does that mean to create a spare wind-up system to carry around with us if we need it?

-[x] Use infrawafer for the mechanism

Infra infusion to the machine and the mechanism is advisable.
Rightful literally mentioned infra as being good for sturdy machinery

Why not do a weight with pendulum seining back and forth this way you just sometimes drag a rope
🤷‍♀️
Because my first thought was visual of cranking my second that of spinning a wind-up toy.
You can always propose it now as a competing competing idea or on a future machine or both.

-[x] Use infrawafer for the mechanism
[x] Insert some white Motes for power?
[x] Make a crank and fuse that to the machine.
[X] You can add to your own body, that's been made very clear. Can you subtract? Sit down and see if you can take off one of the legs you woke up with.
-[X] If so, check if it has a recipe and description.
-[X] Also check if you can upgrade it and fuse it to things like a normal item, but don't actually go through with changing it. Just see if it's possible.

Turn 1-20

Write In:

Finite is free to be given commands now.
Go places, Do things, Ask things, the box is open for input.

Additionally, if you desire to Create things, please say "[X] Create: [as detailed a description as you want]" and go into detail specifically so that I know what you desire to put together. An output for what it would cost is then produced so that you can judge if you want to proceed with the action.

There are currently no actions queued. Feel free to offer commands with impunity!

Author's Note:
Sorry about the delay, thank you all for waiting, and uh... Just, just take it in.

[X] Do you have a map of where we are?
[X] Can you teach us to teleport? Or at least, take us with you? At some point in the future.

And don't worry about the delay, life happens.

Rightful looks awesome! Clearly he is overwhelmed with emotion and needs time to process things.

[X] "So, you figure out what we are gonna do now?"

Rightful looks handsome. Great work as always.

[X] Prepare to build a castle that you can live in and plan your future conquests.

Ha! I love the way these dialogue boxes represent interruption: literally pasting one character's dialogue box over the other one.

(By the way, do we have pronouns for Finite yet?)

[X] Sit down and see if you can take off one of your legs in the Modify menu.
-[X] If you can get it off, see if your leg has a recipe or description. Maybe it'll tell you more about yourself?

Last edited:
[X] Just take it in. Take it all in. AKA: Map!
[X] Ask how his...walk went, our work here was fruitful...
[X] Can you teach us to teleport? Or at least, take us with you? At some point in the future.
[x] Ask where we go from here, and what challenges we have to prepare for.
[X] "So, you figure out what we are gonna do now?"
[X] Prepare to build a castle that you can live in and plan your future conquests.
[X] You're beautiful
[X] Also, I forgot to make a way to power this, any suggestions?
[X] Ask if he likes it, and if he wants anything else for his head.
[X] Sit down and see if you can take off one of your legs in the Modify menu.
-[X] If you can get it off, see if your leg has a recipe or description. Maybe it'll tell you more about yourself?

Back