Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

To be written.
Turn 1-1

Write In:

"???" is free to be given commands now.
Go places, Do things, Ask things, the box is open for input.​

The quest uses the voting types of Write In, and Choices as the ways of voting, and will define what voting system is currently in use at the end of the post.

When you write in a command, like "[X] Create a giant donut", the character will then try to accommodate the action. Certain actions take rolls of dice or coin flips to succeed, while others will be difficult or even impossible given your character's personality or abilities.

When offered a choice though, the only choices will be displayed in text at the end of the post.

Author's Note:
Let's try again with something so up my alley I would betray myself if I didn't stay interested.

If you would want to bother me directly though, I do have a suggestion: I am part of a Discord Server, so if you want to poke me in a more direct way I implore you to click that link and come say hi! I, in fact, crave the stimulation.

Thank you for reading this far, I hope you have a wonderful day.

[x] Recycle the nearby plants.

I was thinking the same thing, but hey, that is more I like it, something like that one dungeon core quest you made, one of my favourites not gonna lie.

New quest smell! breathes in deep

Hehehe, only a few seconds of life and we have already had a stranger danger moment, lol. At least we have good survival skills.

Lots of options, but if games have taught me anything, is that if you wanna do anything you got to collect resources first, which means recycling!

[X] Recycle nearby plants and rocks

[X] Recycle nearby plants and rocks

Might as well get those too.

[X][FUSE] a nearby wheat plant with a nearby rock formation.
[X]GO back to the weirdo
[X]ASK what the hell their problem is??

[x] Recycle nearby plants and rocks
[x] FUSE wheat and rock
[x] FUSE wheat and wheat
[x] What does Upgrade require as materials?

I'm guessing this is the same sort of riot take all votes into account thing?

[X] Do recycle nearby plants and rocks
[X] Do try the upgrade option to see how it works.
Edit:
[X] What the heck is a Mote?

Last edited:
[x] Recycle nearby plants and rocks
[x] FUSE wheat and rock
[x] FUSE wheat and wheat
[x] What does Upgrade require as materials?
[X] Do try the upgrade option to see how it works.
[X] What the heck is a Mote?

Turn 1-2

Write In:

"???" is free to be given commands now.
Go places, Do things, Ask things, the box is open for input.​

I'm guessing this is the same sort of riot take all votes into account thing?

Yes, every vote can count for an update, and most echoed votes will take precedent if applicable.

[x] See if you can use Motes to create a Rock-Smashing Tool. Breaking it into smaller pieces should help, right?

[X] Create a weapon with the motes you recycled.

[X] Can you use Motes to Create a Rock-Breaking tool? Then Modify it to be apart of your body? This should allow you to break apart rock a bit and make it easier to Recycle pieces.

[x] See if you can use Motes to create a Rock-Smashing Tool. Breaking it into smaller pieces should help, right?

[X] Let's see what does Motes mean...they should have a meaning of what they are, right?

Back