Granblue Fantasy General

and TWELVE GOLD BARS BABY

Because fuck them F2P they had it good for too long. KMR is so fuckin anal about making new and better ways of getting bars and sunstones that everytime he adds more and more uses without increasing ways to get it I fully 100% believe he fuckin hates the playerbase

and TWELVE GOLD BARS BABY

Because fuck them F2P they had it good for too long. KMR is so fuckin anal about making new and better ways of getting bars and sunstones that everytime he adds more and more uses without increasing ways to get it I fully 100% believe he fuckin hates the playerbase
Agreed 100%. Like the dark opus 6*. And you have this Ultima 6* and draconic 6* is like

Just fuck ooooooff

Let us try and catch up please.

Also make earth not Landslide scepter meta pls

So, got Gabriel and Lich while trying to get Olivia (who I sadly didn't get).
Poseidon/Gabriel/Payila and Fediel/Lich/HalMal are good teams right?

Also interesting that the MHA Villains seem to think Danchou is a villain like them. Gotta say, the event was honestly pretty boring until Lobelia walked in, then it suddenly became much more attention grabbing. This is the first time an Evoker shows up in an event right? Also Zooeys first crossover.

So, got Gabriel and Lich while trying to get Olivia (who I sadly didn't get).
Poseidon/Gabriel/Payila and Fediel/Lich/HalMal are good teams right?

Also interesting that the MHA Villains seem to think Danchou is a villain like them. Gotta say, the event was honestly pretty boring until Lobelia walked in, then it suddenly became much more attention grabbing. This is the first time an Evoker shows up in an event right? Also Zooeys first crossover.
Those are core teams for water and dark.

What's your grids for them?

What's your grids for them?
Water said:
Weapons:
  • Main: Aquamarine Hatchet (lv150 sl15)
  • Leviathan Dagger (lv200, lv20, AXA HP+7%)
  • Leviathan Dagger (lv200, lv20)
  • Leviathan Dagger (lv150 sl15, AXA ATK+2.5%)
  • Leviathan Dagger (lv150 sl15)
  • Bahamut Dagger Coda (lv200 sl15)
  • Magna Dark Opus 3* (lv100 sl10)
  • Gabriel Seraphic SSR (lv100 sl10)
  • Gabriel Grand Dagger 3* (lv100 sl10)
  • True Xeno staff 4* (lv150 sl10. AXA CADMG+5.5%, AXA Sup.CADMG+3)
Summons:
  • Main. Bubs (v150)
  • Bahamut 5* (lv200)
  • Lucifer 6* (stuck lv210 probably forever)
  • Gabriel 0*
  • Xeno Cocytus (lv150)
  • Sub: Halmal 0*
  • Sub: Justice SSR (5*)
Dark said:
Weapons:
  • Main: Disparia (lv150 sl15)
  • Celeste Claw (lv200, lv20)
  • Celeste Claw (lv200, lv20)
  • Celeste Claw (lv150, lv15)
  • Celeste Claw (lv150, lv15)
  • Eternal Signature (lv150 sl15)
  • Belial Seraphic SSR (lv100 sl10)
  • Magna Dark Opus 4* (lv150 sl15, skill cap)
  • Bahamut Dagger Coda (lv200 sl15)
  • True Xeno Katana 4* (lv150, sl15, AXA DEF+6%, AXA DebuffRes+2%)
Summons:
  • Main: Bubs (v150)
  • Bahamut 5* (lv200)
  • Lucifer 6* (stuck lv210 probably forever)
  • Sariel 0*
  • Shantoto II lv150
  • Sub: Halmal 0*
  • Sub: Death SSR (4*)
Yeah, probably not very good and probably very outdated.

Also to my shame, despite having Viking, Paladin, Iatromantis, Manadiver, Kengo, and Glorybringer unlocked I still have no idea how to use them and haven't made the transition from Chaos Ruler. Any recommendiations or suggestions there?

I have also made an instinctual response to auto-lock any grand weapons I get after the traumatic incident with my (former) second Harmonia.
Danchou is a good guy but they work by wild west rules pretty much so to them killing doesn't exclude you being a good person and the Sky Realm is pretty dangerous
I guess its a differeces in mentality between the two worlds, since in MHA killed people=villain more or less automatically. The girl could even smell the blood on Danchou. Lobelia being there probably just locked the whole thing as "fact" to the villains.

Yeah, probably not very good and probably very outdated.

Well, going from your characters… I say it's time for you to hit the Avatar and Anima Animus mines.

Avatar Staves gives you CA damage galore. And in Anima is Agonize. You'll want 2 Agonize bows to maximize your skill damage a ton for your dark set up. And Avatar Staves will help Fediel and HalMal damage.

Also get the Kengo katana for dark and get the devilry emblem. CA damage galore.

Ans definitely see on Hosting both Dark rapture and Bubs and Belial raids. They're dying FAST now thanks to the upcoming 6* uncap. You'll get your materials to both get the Bubs weapons, and Uncap materials for dark Opus 5* weapons.

For water the sword from Beelzebub raid is a great mainhand. For Mana Diver Opus I staff is a good mainhand.

Last edited:
How to quickly hit honors in Tiamat M3, mostly involving her conditional chest drop

Manadiver with Ouro/Levi Mini and as many damage skills as possible OR Chrys with Deci/Aurum/Twin Coil
>S.Medusa
>Athena
>Anna
>Medu S3
>Tap all red skill buttons, call Qilin, tap all red skill buttons
>Orange
>Medu S3
>Orange
>Pub
JOINING PUBS:
>Dual Kaguya
>Tien