Granblue Fantasy General

So, I have 10 Damascus Ingots. Is there any weapons in particular I should save them for if I obtain them? Grand weapons?

Thinking about it, by this point the Grandcypher is probably a focus of political and military attention, at least in the Phantagrande Skydom. I mean, how many royals, knights, primal beasts and so on have we met and befriended by now? Also, we seem to have become buddies with the Eternals at some point.

Also, there how many primal beasts on crew? Rosetta, Yggdrasil, Vira/Luminiera, Athena, the archangels' disciples...that probably has some people worried.

Also rereading G.Vira Fate Episodes, it makes me wonder how Albion island will try to take Luminiera back now that it merged with Vira. They could talk to her, I guess?

Also just noticed that G.Jeanne's FE happens before G.Vira's, as they are still premerge there.
Generally Grand Weapons. There's a couple gacha weapons that are also comparable or better but generally assuming you plan on going primal in any element you'd want to get 2 or 3 grand/normal mod weapons to start with. For Dark that'd be Pain and Suffering and Fediel's axe, for Light that'd be Two harmonia and either an Eden or a Nehan harp (or else 3 Eden's), for Earth because we run Caim 99% of the time in the back its pretty much just pick whatever but usually Cain's katana, and then just two others really hard to go wrong here.

Wind: Unless you have multiple copies of Halloween Vane and or Sho's weapons don't bother, same for Fire.

Water depends on what you want to do but honestly you'll be running a lot of free weapons anyway between Wamdus' spear, Dark Thrashers, the Kris, and Colomba so only ones I'd really say are must haves to do would probably be Grand Lancelot's dagger for skill setups and Poseidon's trident.

And so after years of not doing anything about it, I've finally unlocked row IV classes and Chaos Ruler. :V

Finally completed the Three-Tiger Axe and recruited Threo. How the hell do you people put up with something this resource-expensive!?

Also, I now officially hate Daryl Lionbrave and his stupid club and hope Erste fired him when it went back to being a kingdom.

Last edited:
*Takes a look at how to uncap Eternals to 5★ and higher* WHY?? Sorry Threo and Tweyen, you are staying at 4★ forever it seems.

Also managed to recruit Ranko, who I forgot existed.

Finally caught up to the main story.

Where's the school outfits for Lyria and crew, cygames? Also Lyria's formal dress.

So Repti/Demiurge was the one who gave the captain the letter that basically started the game. He also mentions Lucilius indirectly.

Also wow, those two last chapters sure were... something.

Grand vira's uncap drops tomorrow, also time to see who's coming to flashfes

Money's on lu woh or white knight

And so by the mighty power of Beelzebub Grand Legioning everthing on my way I have unlocked Replicard Sandbox. It's already boring me to tears. Is there a point to playing this thing instead of just fast expeditioning regular Arcanum and hopefully get enough materials to get an Evoker?

Read Water Drang's FE. Pretty cool, more FEs should use custom CGs.

Say, taking all classes into account, isn't the Captain kind of terrifyingly multitalented? High skill in numerous types of weapons and martial arts and wrestling, medicine, alchemy, magic, dancing, music, engineering, animal handling, etc. They even have an Automagod!

Just noticed the Classic Draw exists. What is the point of this thing? There's no rate ups even during galas and you can't even accumulate for sparks over time because it resets. It almost seems it's there just to make it harder to get older characters.

The sparks for Classic Draw don't reset.

In other words, it seems like a pretty decent place to dump free 10-rolls when bad banners are on, particularly since its sparkables include Optimus summons.

So, lore questions.

Archaic civilization = Otherworlders? Something elder?
Fossil civilization = Skydwellers.
Relics = Astrals.
Servants Beasts = Primals.
Did I get the moondweller terminology right? Also, is there any explanation for why they use that terminology?

Why do the Otherworlders hate the moon people do much? This event and Beatrix's and Grand Jeanne's FEs made it very clear they do not like the moon. The automagods even got mentioned right next to Beelzebub as things they don't like.

It almost seems like the the past was Moondwellers vs Astrals vs Otherworlders with the Skydwellers caught in middle or something.

Where does Robomi's civilization fit into this? Isn't it from like millions of years into the past of something?

Also, just got Galleon with my literal last ticket, so I'm very happy right now. :)
Who should I replace on my team to make space for her: S.Alexiel, G.Sandalphon, Leona, S.Vira, Arulu

I don't even know man

Super Advanced Civilization awakens that Titan Guy who is meant to keep the world in balance. Waldhart or something

A lot of them leave for the moon and eventually become what they are today

Some people remain behind? Bahamut arrives and paints over the World. Each of the Six Dragons makes a reference to pigments and Gran being the Singularity that will cause chaos as he 'paints the world with his colors'. Well that probably got retconned since the Dragons are just a bunch of wacky hobos who can't human instead of distant divinities. Lindwurm wanted to kill Gran because he was going to awaken the Six Dragons at the rate he was going

Those who remained weren't accepted into Bahamut's world and were punted into the Crimson Horizon where they mutated into the Otherworlders.

The mortal races get fed up with Bahamut's tyranny and shank the fuck outta of him resulting in Sky Baha and Astral Baha

Sky God remains, Astral God leaves and makes his own realm with blackjack and hookers. Jealous he sends the Astral to get their Racial Supremacy Empire going on and steal the concepts of the sky via sealing them within Primal Beasts. War ensues, humanity infects the Primal Beasts with self-determination alongside a lot of other bullshit like the Divine Generals and the Astrals are near genocided, some go back to the Astral Realm, others adapt to the Sky Realm and the last ones live in the Crimson Horizon on Ebisu's back

Moon vs Otherworlder is probably either considering the other a race traitor and no longer part of their original empire

Last edited:
So, lore questions.

Archaic civilization = Otherworlders? Something elder?
Fossil civilization = Skydwellers.
Relics = Astrals.
Servants Beasts = Primals.
Did I get the moondweller terminology right? Also, is there any explanation for why they use that terminology?

Why do the Otherworlders hate the moon people do much? This event and Beatrix's and Grand Jeanne's FEs made it very clear they do not like the moon. The automagods even got mentioned right next to Beelzebub as things they don't like.

It almost seems like the the past was Moondwellers vs Astrals vs Otherworlders with the Skydwellers caught in middle or something.

Where does Robomi's civilization fit into this? Isn't it from like millions of years into the past of something?

Also, just got Galleon with my literal last ticket, so I'm very happy right now. :)
Who should I replace on my team to make space for her: S.Alexiel, G.Sandalphon, Leona, S.Vira, Arulu
The Otherworlders are the same people as Robomi and Kenji's civilization. They're the remnants of the original dwellers and denizens of the world before their society was basically destroyed and Bahamut arrived from another universe to reshape the world 70k years ago.

The Skydwellers and Astrals are beings that Bahamut made to inhabit the new world basing some of them off individuals from another (hence why characters from their older properties like Rage and Shadowverse appear in GBF or those who look like them). Bahamut eventually split himself in two unable to decide which of them should have their wishes and desires catered to more. The Astrals mostly resided in a separate but connected dimension up until their invasion and conquest of the Sky Realms 3k years ago.

Lucio/Sahar and Shalem were created to serve as his primary emissaries and to help guide the peoples of the new world both directly and indirectly. The Six Dragons + Arulu's benefactor whose name I'm blanking on and can't be bothered to Google rn are the embodiments of parts of creation formed when Bahamut reshaped creation. However as Old Bonds notes all of them to various extents are :/ on it because Bahamut did a half assed job and didn't complete things- hence why the Sky Realms are the Sky Realms and the existence of the Crimson Horizon at the bottoms of the Sky (where the remnants of the old/original civilization live outside of some scattered ruins and items that managed to stay around like Robomi and Kenji. Its also why they ask to use Vyrn's powers as he's an avatar of Bahamut which is part of his weirdness, the source of his anti magic abilities (as Bahamut is both a creator and a destroyer) and why a lot of the people a bit more in the know recognize him as the "red dragon". Similarly the whole ultra powerful beings are often dragons or obtain draconic traits as they're moving closer to the omnipotent creator (Bahamut).

Proto Bahamut is just the Astrals attempts to recreate the OG, while Lyria is a being who may or may not have been created by the Astrals or possibly even being some sort of weird natural occurrence that was made to gather the fragments of divinity that reside within all Primal Beasts. But well for what purpose is? until the current arc finishes. Bubs and Danchou are the Singularity who are beings that will completely change the Sky Realms and either save or destroy it. While Jeanne and Dadchou (Gran/Dj's dad, Walfrid's friend and rival, Rosetta's old traveling buddy, Six's savior, the boogeyman of Primal Beasts, the one who left Vyrn behind to watch over his kid- and sealed away his power, and Baragona's sword instructor and ex-captain) are basically Bahamut's prophets.

And then the Moondwellers are mostly completely separated from the above being an advanced civilization that existed even before Bahamut arrived and occasionally came into conflict with Kenji and Robomi/the Otherworlder's civilization.

Besides that its just their own terminology for them.

As for the placement. Galleon is more for high difficulty raids as either a substitute for or in addition to Satyr.

Last edited:
Last edited:
That's not far from the Light Sword Omega grid that I'm running.

It's kind of basic, but it works well for most situations. I think the big thing you're missing is the Cosmic Sword, though you might not need one if you don't want to go all-in on swords. Old-timers have a whole bunch of maxed-out Lumi Swords because of the sheer passage of time, but farming for them is still a pain in the rear.

Anyway, this summer's feeling strangely lackluster to me. There are several characters that I wouldn't mind getting, but there is no one that really jumps out at me. Sparking at the end of the month is going to be tougher than usual.

Definitely get a Cosmic Sword for now. Although I'll also suggest investing in 2 Lumi Harps too and getting them to ULB. Because you'll want to spark 2 Harmonias. And get a Cosmic Harp to go with your Seraphic too.

How do the Cosmic [Insert Weapon Type Here] skills work? Do they merely improve weapon stats (ATK and HP), or do they also improve weapon skills that increase those stats (Might, Majesty, etc.)?

They increase your damage cap in addition to the weapon skills you have with your main summons per weapon. Since you're going sword, you'll want 4 Lumi swords. Opus. Xeno Sword. And cosmic. That's 6 swords right there. Baha makes it 7. With Seraphic and Harmonia you're golden.

Question: What are the best Light and Dark Grids I can make out of this?

View: https://imgur.com/a/dWWvMaJ

View: https://m.imgur.com/a/qeRhokp

View: https://imgur.com/a/uzwgWhf
Sword of Renunciation is B Revelation + Stamina II
I kinda fucked up with my Harmonia. I actually got 2 of them on the same roll but then accidentally fed one into the other without checking what they did.
Main Class is ML30 Chaos Ruler.
F2P only / Omega player.
What Grand Weapons should I uncap (8 Damascus)?

Don't damabar weapons if you're not investing in primal for that element.

For starters, FLB then ULB your Luminiera Omega Summon. That's the main thing you can upgrade.

Your Seraphic, Dark Opus goes into your grid, then Astral (Xeno Weapon if you don't have the light Astral). Bahamut weapon can fill in if you don't have good weapons.

Luminiera Omega swords you can put into your grid at FLB or above, then pretty much fill up the rest with Luminiera Guns/Harps. Replace Guns/Harps with Swords when you FLB them. You can also get a Cosmic Sword (Tip: Don't try to buy them from the shop, every crew run (including your own hosts) of Grand Order will drop a random SSR cosmic weapon. General etiquette is host gets what they want if a crew member is in the run, so just host every day until you hit an SSR sword. Don't try to snipe other crew member's share chest drops unless you wanna get kicked (generally).)

You can also just consult this guide:

Last edited:
So I finally caught up to c164. That was...something. I have to seriously question why the Otherworlders haven't won and why they hate the Moon so much if they can pull stuff like that.

Also, I feel that the main story and events may be two different Sky Realms, giving how little overlap there is between them. No idea how Arcanum fits into that.

So I finally caught up to c164. That was...something. I have to seriously question why the Otherworlders haven't won and why they hate the Moon so much if they can pull stuff like that.

Also, I feel that the main story and events may be two different Sky Realms, giving how little overlap there is between them. No idea how Arcanum fits into that.
Seems like we're introducing time-space stuff, which... I'm not the biggest fan of. Guess the writers were getting bored of True King and wanted to get on with the Otherworlders as enemies

It also makes Gran destroying Akasha a retroactive mistake because that thing is the best weapon against Otherworlders by far

Someone watched MCU/played Blazblue or FGO and now here we are fuckin timeline mechanics

Back