Granblue Fantasy General

>New Arcarum Bosses will have a chance of dropping Gold Bar and Eviolite

Then this

Getting lowkey vibe they want to get rid of Guild Wars or making actually sane alternatives to it, aside from barrage

God who was the director that decided that Eternals and Pactholders had to be tied to GW. I want to kick the guy's teeth in

Well finally got a sunstone and uncapped my zeus to the second to last stage (for now) and now I'm at 3/6 for primal grid bingo

Fire dirt and wind will have to scrape by in magna for now

So:
1. Rank 156 as of now.
2. Unlocked Paladin. Iatromantis in progress (Sage ml30, Apsaras ml2). Not interested in Viking. Wonder what will be R5 version of Chaos Ruler (main class, ml30).
3. Finally got all my Seraphics to SSR (all teams equipped, except Light, because Summer Shiva)
4. Got my Coda Dagger to lv200 (all teams).
5. All my teams have a 3* Dark Opus (except Light, which is lv200)
6. Got my Bahamut and Lucifer summons to lv200 (universal to all teams, along with 4* lv100 Rose Queen and lv 150 Beelzebub main summon).
7. Got 2 Crimson Scales for my Fire team, and I thankfully didn't repeat the horrible mistake I did with Harmonia (fed the second one into the first without reading what it did). One of them also replaced the Xeno weapon on my Dark team.
8. Need 3 Dama crystals to get Seox to 5*. Sorry Tweyen and Threo, you two are staying at at 4* forever. After Seox is uncapped I'm done with the Eternals, why the hell do they cost so much? I am scared to even look at Trascendence.
9. Need the stupid Death card (the purchaseable thing on the store, not the Summon) to finally unlock Nier. As above, why do Evokers cost so much?
10. Finally learned how to Auto-Reserve angel weapons. Now my inventory's a lot cleaner.
11. I know I should have start farming M2 Omega by now, but it just seems like so much effort. Even several of my M1 weapons are still at 3*.

Also got new characters, do my current teams look good or should I change them?
Fire said:
Current Team: [Yuel (Lv100)], [Athena (Lv100)], [Anthuria], [Michael], [Luffy (lv95)]
Other Chars: [Shiva], [Rackam (Grand, 4*)], [Reinhardtzar (Grand)], [Izmir (Yukata)], [Elmott], [Ms. Miranda], [Yuisis], [Minlemel (Summer)], [Sturm (Grand)], [Percival (lv100)], [Grea], [Beatrix (Summer)]
Should I replace Rose Queen with 0* Hekate?
Water said:
Current Team: [Lucio (Summer)], [Yuel], [Lancelot (Grand)], [Macula Marious], [Europa (Grand)]
Other Chars: [Pholia], [Shura], [Demon-Slayer group], [Yngwie (4*)], [Vane (4*)], [Juliet], [Romeo (5*, lv80)]
Should I replace Rose Queen with 0* Gabriel?
Earth said:
Current Team: [Alexiel (Summer)], [Sandalphon (Grand)], [Galleon], [Cidala Twins], [Leona (Grand)]
Other Chars: [Anthuria (Holiday)], [Alatheia (4*)], [Gran/Djeeta's WifeAlliah (Grand)], [Skull/Ballurga duo], [Soriz (4*)], [Fiorito], [Dante], [Vira (Summer)], [Lennah], [Threo], [Yggdrasil (lv98)], [Beatrix], [De La Fille], [Sara (4*)]
Should I replace Rose Queen with 0* Uriel?
Wind said:
Current Team: [Korwa (Summer)], [Grimmir (Grand)], [Yuel (Summer)], [Monika (Arcanum)], [Feena]
Other Chars: [Narmaya (Grand)], [Petra], [Yuisis (5*, lv80)], [Azusa], [Nami/Robin duo], [Yurius (4*)], [Societte], [Scathatcha (4*)], [Shion (Summer)]
Is it worth replacing Rose Queen with 0* Freyr, 1* Raphael, or 0* Owlcat?
Light said:
Current Team: [Shiva (Summer)], [Jeanne D'Arc (Grand)], [Lucio (Grand)], [Zooey (lv100)], [Amira (lv100)]
Other Chars: [Vira (Grand, lv99)], [Mahira (Holiday)], [Zahlhamelina (Yukata)], [Yuni], [Tweyen], [Tikoh], [Nikolas], [Sara], [Juliet], [Io (Grand)], [Zeta (Summer)], [Noa (Grand)], [Prishe], [Gawain (4*)], [Sandalphon]
Should I replace Rose Queen with Uta? Also have 0* Metatron and 0* Lu Woh, are their calls good?
Dark said:
Current Team: [Fediel], [Orchid (lv100)], [Ferry (Grand)], [Anthuria (Yukata)], [Shalem (Grand)]
Other Chars: [Zooey (Summer/Grand)], [Seox (Normal and Event)], [Meg (Summer)], [Bowman], [Apollo (5*, lv80)], [Zoro/Sanji duo], [Vaseraga (lv100)], [Kokulu], [Cerberus (lv100)], [Eustace (5*, lv80)], [Veight], [Cassius], [Albert], [Tabina (Summer)], [Narmaya (5*, lv80)], [Tanya]
Should I replace Rose Queen with Sariel? It seems his call is good. Also have Death, but its negative effect doesn't seem worth it.
I also notice that the Everbane effect on angel duo summon seems pretty good.

Now on non-gameplay things, considering all the recent stuff, it is now my headcanon that the main story and events happen on two different universes. I mean, beings friends with the Eternals, awakening the Six Dragons, the whole stuff with the Archangels, Sandanphon, Lucilius (who gets mentioned by Demiurge in the the Main Story), Belial, and Beelzebub, the Moon invasion, etc. seem like it would be very relevant, but don't come up in MSQ. Also the sheer number of characters we recruit (MS Captain seems to have stuck with a relatively small crew and is now True King with those fancy Yhwach-like eyes, where Event Captain recruited lots of people and got the Seraphic unlock and the SSB thing).

2. Unlocked Paladin. Iatromantis in progress (Sage ml30, Apsaras ml2). Not interested in Viking. Wonder what will be R5 version of Chaos Ruler (main class, ml30).
You want to unlock Viking. It's incredibly strong.

5. All my teams have a 3* Dark Opus (except Light, which is lv200)
Focus on this next. Try to get on Faa-San trains. you'll want those 4/5* uncaps.

8. Need 3 Dama crystals to get Seox to 5*. Sorry Tweyen and Threo, you two are staying at at 4* forever. After Seox is uncapped I'm done with the Eternals, why the hell do they cost so much? I am scared to even look at Trascendence.
Transcendence is worth it, especially for Seox, but it's a grind I admit. Get him to 5* first though. That said, if you have Summer Magisa, Fediel, and Lich you don't need to use him.

9. Need the stupid Death card (the purchaseable thing on the store, not the Summon) to finally unlock Nier. As above, why do Evokers cost so much?
Gacha grind game is why, but Nier and her summon are worth it.

For Fire replace Yuel with Yukata Izmir. You wanna feed Luffy the ougis.

For water yes, replace Rose queen with Gabriel.

In fact, Replace Rose Queen on all your teams. Primarch summons are obligatory. Put on Owlcat, Metatron, and Rapheal/Uriel/Sariel/Michael/Gabirel in their respective elemental grids.

For Earth get Chicken. And Wind Monkey. necessary buffers. For Light, replace Lucio with lvl 100 Vira.

For Dark replace Ferry with Eustace and get him to lvl 100.

(All characters in team are in order of 2 to 6)
Don't have them.
Owlcat, Metatron, and Rapheal/Uriel/Sariel/Michael/Gabirel
Should I put Hekate or Mikah on the fire grid? Hekate's call seems stronger to me (if somewhat risly from increased enemy damage). Mikah's plain damage does not appeal to me, but delay is useful.

Current Summon Grids:
(Main Bubs, 2nd Bahamut, 3rd Lucifer, 4th RQ)
Fire: 5th 1*Wilnas, Sub Halluel/Malluel duo, Sub Mikah
Water: 5th lv102 Xeno Cocytus, Sub Gabriel, Sub SR Justice
Earth: 5th lv102 Xeno Vohu, Sub Uriel, Sub SR Tower
Wind: 5th 0* Elil, Sub Raphael, Sub Owlcat
Light: 5th 1*Artemis, Sub Metratron, Sub Lu Woh
Dark: 5th Shatotto II, Sub Death, Sub Sariel
For Earth get Chicken
Who should I replace?

I finally uncapped my water primal opus. What is the third skill I should get? Stamina but I see in some guides and what not people attach the enmity pendulum on it(or is that for hard core Mugen and endgame water lords?)

Just wondering is all.

Also the "And You" event was amazing. Haven't been a fan of the Revan raids though…

So, what are the best teams I can make out of this?

Fire:
Michael, Mimlemel (Summer), Athena (lv100), Elmott, Wilnas, Shiva (5*, lv80), Luffy (lv100), Siegfried, Yuel (lv100), Grea, Anthuria, Sturm (Grand), Izmir (Yukata), Beatrix (Summer), Shion, Satyr, Ms. Miranda

Water:
Poseidon, Maria Theresa, Wandus, Lancelot (Grand), Clarisse (Summer), Lucio (Summer), Yuel, Isaac, Europa (Grand), Sophia, Macula Marius, Filene, Anne (5* lv80)

Earth:
Galleon, Cidala, Mahira (5*, lv80), Anthuria (Holiday), Satyr, Alexiel (Summer), Alliah, Fioritto, Sandalphon (Grand), Yggdrasil (lv100), De La Fille, Beatrix, Leona

Wind:
Korwa (Summer), Narmaya (Grand), Petra, Grimmir (Grand), Azuza, Elea, Yuel (Summer), Alliah, Monika (Arcanum), Scathacha (lv100), Jeanne (Summer), Sho, Shion (summer), Nami+Robin, Siete (Event), Societte, Yuisis (5*, lv80)

Light:
Jeanne (Grand), Shiva (Summer), Io (lv100), Sandalphon (lv100), Zooey (lv100), Amira (lv100), Vira (lv100 Grand), Yuni, Lucio (Grand), Noa, Kumbhira (5*, lv80), Mahira (Holiday), Zahlhamelina (Yukata), Zeta (Summer), Nicholas, Sara, Robomi

Dark:
Fediel, Apollonia (lv100), Meg (Summer), Orchid (lv100), Cerberus (lv100), Eustace (lv100), Predator, Zoro+Sanji, Helluel+Malluel, Bowman, Azuza (Summer), Shalem, Anthuria (Yukata), Zooey (Summer Grand), Seox (Event), Lelouch (5* lv80), Ferry (Grand), Albert, Cassius (Event), Tanya

Also the "And You" event was amazing.
Yes it was. Why do Gran/Djeeta even bother searching for their dad when Vyrn and Orologia have done a much better job is beyond me.
The Eternals other than Siete/Seofon having SSB/Boundary powers came as a surprise (they look kinda weird with Blue hair though). Amusing that Mugen ended up the expert on the matter.

Also, how many timelines are there in Granblue so far?
IIRC there's
Main Story timeline 1 (Main)
Main Story timeline 2 (the destroyed one of the AU purple knight)
Event timeline (WMTSB, Zooey, Eternals, Six Dragons, Moon stuff, etc.)
Arcanum timeline (?) - may be part of Event-timeline?
Versus (?) - apparently at least 2 different timelines?
Relink (?)
Orologia's simulations

There's some overlap between them (mainly the Phantagrande stuff), but I don't know how far that applies.

Last edited:
Fire:
Michael, Mimlemel (Summer), Athena (lv100), Elmott, Wilnas, Shiva (5*, lv80), Luffy (lv100), Siegfried, Yuel (lv100), Grea, Anthuria, Sturm (Grand), Izmir (Yukata), Beatrix (Summer), Shion, Satyr, Ms. Miranda
You have several teams. One for burst, the other for Longer fights. Primal Pals. And Ougi.

Burst: Mimlemel, Wilnas, Michael.

Longer fights: Athena, Luffy, Wilnas(Michael Backline). If you can get Holiday Nemone or Summer Medusa you have the Skill Nukers(so long as you can get 2 Summer Kuvira spears and Dama them up).

If you wanna go Primal Pals: Athena, Satyr, and Shiva.

Ougi: Elmot, Wilnas, Luffy, Michael(Backline).

Always keep Michael Backline.

If you have an Agni Grid, Michael is INVALUABLE. All you need to do now is spark Grand Percival, and you're golden on fire until you get a 2 Michael Axes and 2 Percy Swords.

Water:
Poseidon, Maria Theresa, Wandus, Lancelot (Grand), Clarisse (Summer), Lucio (Summer), Yuel, Isaac, Europa (Grand), Sophia, Macula Marius, Filene, Anne (5* lv80)
Poseidon is core so keep him. you have several teams from this:

Burst: Poseidon, Lancelot, Lucio.

Long Fights: Poseidon, Anne, Wamdus.

Always keep Maria backline.

If you're Magna you need to farm the Macula Marius raid for her fists for Crit. And the Wamdus Raid for 2 Wamdus Spears to FLB. If you're Primal, you need 2 Taisai Bows and 2 Galilei spears.

Earth:
Galleon, Cidala, Mahira (5*, lv80), Anthuria (Holiday), Satyr, Alexiel (Summer), Alliah, Fioritto, Sandalphon (Grand), Yggdrasil (lv100), De La Fille, Beatrix, Leona
Im not as keen on Earth(I just use Tiger twins and C.Naru and go unga bunga) buuuut...

Not sure you have Burst down save for Cidala sooo...

Ougi: Satyr, Mahira, Alexiel.

General: Galleon, Mahira, Alexiel.

Burst: Sandalphon, Mahira, Cidala.

Neutral Foes: Sandalphon, Alexiel, Galleon.

Wind:
Korwa (Summer), Narmaya (Grand), Petra, Grimmir (Grand), Azuza, Elea, Yuel (Summer), Alliah, Monika (Arcanum), Scathacha (lv100), Jeanne (Summer), Sho, Shion (summer), Nami+Robin, Siete (Event), Societte, Yuisis (5*, lv80)
Oh this one is easy as hell.

Burst: Korwa(Summer), Jeanne, Grand Naru(go Lucha, buff up Naru, Tag-Team, attack, see boss die)

Long Fights(Manual): Korwa, Grimnir, Naru.

Long Fights(FA): Grimnir, Monika, Nami+Robin/GNaru.

Get Halloween Lich and Valentines Grimnir and enter a world of Wind Skill Memes.

Light:
Jeanne (Grand), Shiva (Summer), Io (lv100), Sandalphon (lv100), Zooey (lv100), Amira (lv100), Vira (lv100 Grand), Yuni, Lucio (Grand), Noa, Kumbhira (5*, lv80), Mahira (Holiday), Zahlhamelina (Yukata), Zeta (Summer), Nicholas, Sara, Robomi
Spark Nehan and you can enter the realm of Light Burst and it's glorious. Anyways:

General: Jeanne, Vira, Kuvira.

That's it since I only use Light Burst these days. Machinegun Io sadly has been relegated out with Kirin summons restricted.

Dark:
Fediel, Apollonia (lv100), Meg (Summer), Orchid (lv100), Cerberus (lv100), Eustace (lv100), Predator, Zoro+Sanji, Helluel+Malluel, Bowman, Azuza (Summer), Shalem, Anthuria (Yukata), Zooey (Summer Grand), Seox (Event), Lelouch (5* lv80), Ferry (Grand), Albert, Cassius (Event), Tanya
Several ways to go about this.

General: Eustace, Fediel, FLEX(Orchid, Hal+Mal, Shalem, whicheer).

Get Seox Eternal and uncap him thoroughly and you can enter Early Dark Burst Memes. Oh, and Death Arcarum Summon.

Summer zooey, Seox(100), and Zooey if you have Magna emnity claws. That's Magna Burst.

General Ougi: Fediel. Hal+Mal. Eustace/Shalem/Orchid.

General FA: Bowman. Orchid. Shalem.

Again, all depends on your girds. Share them here.

Get Seox Eternal and uncap him thoroughly and you can enter Early Dark Burst Memes. Oh, and Death Arcarum Summon.
I still have him at 4*. Sooner or later I get him to 5*. On Death I have the summon at level 200 and still need like 180 auras to get the Nier card, but fuck farming Arcarum, it sucks.
Again, all depends on your girds. Share them here.
Universal:
Coda Dagger Lv200 SL15
Magna Opus 3* SL 10 (except for light lv200 SL16 skill cap + stamina)
Seraphic SSR SL10

Fire
2x Collosus Cane lv200 SL20
Collosus Cane lv150 SL15
2x Michael Axe lv150 SL5
Michael Axe 0*
Zhuque Malus lv150 SL15

Water
2x Leviathan Dagger lv200 SL20
Leviathan Dagger lv150 SL15
True Xeno Staff lv150 SL10
Xuanwu Malus lv150 SL15

Earth
2x Ygg Sword lv200 SL20
Ygg Sword lv150 SL15
Mirror-Blade Shard SL15 Awakened lv4 atk
Landslide Scepter lv150 SL10
Baihu Malus lv150 SL15

Wind
2x Tiamat Gun lv200 SL20
Tiamat Gun lv150 SL15
Tiamat Gun 3* SL10
Qingling Malus lv150 SL15
Xeno Spear 3* lv100 SL10

Light
Yuni Harp lv150 SL15
Eden lv150 SL15
Chev Harp 3*
2x Chev Sword lv200 SL20
True Xeno Sword lv150 SL15

Dark
3x Celeste Claw lv200 SL20
Celeste Claw lv150 SL15
Eternal Signature 0*
Xeno Katana 3* SL10

That's more or less what I'm using right now for grid. Also have Cosmo Sword lv150, Wind Excalibur lv200 SL15, and a second true Xeno light Sword lv200 SL15, Disparia Lv150 SL15, Last sahivar lv150 SL15, Aqamarine Hatxhet lv150sl15

Also have Paladin, Iatromantis, and Manadiver unlocked, should I switch/upgrade from Chaos Ruler? How much of a change would each be?

Last edited:
So caught up to c172. Nice to know that Event timeline is acknowledged to exist (we even see images of Captain fighting Lucilius and the Six Dragons stuff) and that it has the strongest Captain, as I suspected/believed, with Main Story Captain borrowing their power with Lyria and Shitori's help and turning blue from it. Its apparently pre-Eternal Edge, tho, but projections of the Revanant weapons show up.

Boundary power seems to exist outside the Otherworlders' domain, as Maxwell/Legion Void found up the hard way. Except they know have access to it because Captain got distracted and impalled...

Also there were apparently non-monster harpies and other lifeforms in the ancient pre-Bahamut world. Curious how it got corrupted so. Is this why they hate the Moondwellers so much? Because they left the world and took only a few people with them and left the rest to die even after people begged them to at least take the children with them? Also Bahamut showed up and just when they thought there finally was salvation he just nukes and anihilates a chunk of them before taking a few non-contaminated parts to his new (and kinda badly made) world.

Now I wonder what the Otherworlders think of Robomi and company, as well as the Abominations.

Really interested in where they are going with Arc 4 from here.

I need to play the new story chapters.

And I bit the bullet and sparked summer Fediel. I can't help it. I love her too much.

So, 200 rolls in gala (100 from Tickets). Got:
Yukata Ilsa (YES!!) (x2)
Yukaya Vania
Yukata Anila
Summer Monika
Yukata Nezha
Water Drang
Wind Naoise
Summer Seruel
Tyra Summon (I still remember you dinosaur girl, hopefully you don't do anything stupid this time).

Should I make space in my wind and dark teams for Ilsa and Vania?
Wind: Summer Korwa, Grand Grimmir, Grand Narmaya, Yukata Shion, Summer Yuel
Dark: Fediel, lv100 Eustace, HalMal, lv100 Orchid, Ferry

New story update.

More confirmation that the events and classes are canon, but are alternate worls that have nothing to do with MSQ. Captain doesn't recognize any of the people in his visions, but finds their presence familiar.

Danchou becomes a kinda-god as a result of the alternate possibilities thing. Then gets turned into a pseudo-primal beast by Loki to use that. Strongest Danchou still Eternal Edge I think.

No idea how the Otherworlders even pulled the dragon out of the boundary. Its called out as strange.

Cygames better gives us Super Fenrir as a Providence Summon.

Bahamut is apparently from the moon??

We at the endgame of MSQ it seems, with the door to Estalucia opened.

Finally, Danchou saw what appears to be grown-up Vyrn (new bahamut form?) and Divine Lyria. GIMME GIMME GIMME.

Last edited:
Literally just got Payila on last roll, no crystals left. This is probably the first? second? time I get one of the generals at their release. May have gotten Cidala that way too, not sure.

Not sure if I should replace someone on my water team for Payila (Poseidon, Anne, Wandus, Maria, G Lancelot). Is she good? What charcters does she synergy with?

Also got a grand total of 3 sands I don't know what to do with, since I don't even know how I got the first two. Should I use them on Lucifer or Bahamut for 6*? Doubt I'm going to get more, so this is a pretty hard choice. Apparently there going to be 6* for Magna, but the considering just how hard sands are to get for me just using them on Lucifer or Bahamut sould really tempting.

Also this event was especially unhinged. I can only wonder what whiplash new players fell walking in into that, especially is they are coming in trough the anime or Versus without resistance built through summer events and the like.

Save your sands.

I can't emphasize this enough because it's not 3 sands for transcending those two summons. It's 3 sands per stage of transcending those two summons.

Last edited:
Save your sands.

I can't emphasize this enough because it's not 3 sands for transcending those two summons. It's 3 sands per stage of transcending those two summons.
I know that. Thing is, I don't think that particulary matters. Sand may as well not exist at all as far as my interactions with the game go, so just using the ones I somehow* got for a nice upgrade on one the summons that is on all my teams looks pretty tempting.

*Seriously, the first two may as well have appeares out of the aether into my account, no idea where they came from.

I know that. Thing is, I don't think that particulary matters. Sand may as well not exist at all as far as my interactions with the game go, so just using the ones I somehow* got for a nice upgrade on one the summons that is on all my teams looks pretty tempting.

*Seriously, the first two may as well have appeares out of the aether into my account, no idea where they came from.

Could be drops or trophies. Technically, sands can start dropping as early as Ennead raids. Trophy-wise, they've handed out one for each of the exo events. The rest come from more grind-heavy stuff like getting all Eternals, all SRR Arcarum summons, and stuff like that.

I guess there's also the sand from winter missions if you've been diligent about doing those.

Definitely keep the Sands, and if you do spend em:

Use them on Lucifer Summon. That can carry you for a long time.

Also my GOD the Revans raids vary from "fun" to "utter ass cancer".

Diaspora and Siete are fun racing raids.

Siegfried is a fun boxing match that can get tough depending on summons and timing. Stuck using paladin sadly.

Then there's Mugen. Agastia. And Cosmos.

God those raids are utter shit. I can't damage Mugen and lower his stacks fast enough. How rhebhell do people MVP this raid.

Agastia is broken. Straight up broken. Ugh.

And cosmos is battle of mid since you want her mats for awakening and not her weapons.

They better expand this to 18man and incrssse drop rates. Ugh

Also my GOD the Revans raids vary from "fun" to "utter ass cancer".

Diaspora and Siete are fun racing raids.

Siegfried is a fun boxing match that can get tough depending on summons and timing. Stuck using paladin sadly.

Then there's Mugen. Agastia. And Cosmos.

God those raids are utter shit. I can't damage Mugen and lower his stacks fast enough. How rhebhell do people MVP this raid.

Agastia is broken. Straight up broken. Ugh.

And cosmos is battle of mid since you want her mats for awakening and not her weapons.

They better expand this to 18man and incrssse drop rates. Ugh

Mugen is pretty easy. Just get 5 or 6 people with Xeno guns or Hraes to burst it down

Oh man I've seen the new 6* uncaps for dark opus

I have to run Belial and Bubs now???

And the new FaaSan raid when I can't even do the super Ulti Baha HL…

I have too few hp for water(no umbrellas). I can't run dark for some reason despite that being one of my best grids. Fire I could do but not sure what character and grid I can utilize. Light and wind are Magna are thus lol and earth is my worst

Back