@Dovahsith
Is there an Overseer or any kind of direct oversight of this shindig?

Now that I'm thinking about it we're right in the Clocktower's back yard...

Right now i'm tempted to have a counter-guardian appear, but I think when this night ends i'll have an NPC overseer pop up to shout at you all.
Berserker barely caused property damage compared to the other ones.

... Oh God I have caused less damage then the others, and I'm Berserker!
Why can't we just have a nice picnic where we can all shout at each other?
Berserker doesn't understand the concept of 'nice' picnic. Unless you brought something that calms him down.

Now I can finally post this for everyone!

Music for Saber's return.

A sweet fire sword vs eldritch horrors. This battle is glorious and I feel so much petty for who ever the Clocktower sends out to deal with this mess.

Meanwhile we at Atlas don't have such problems. We make our own problems and are forced to kill them.

A sweet fire sword vs eldritch horrors. This battle is glorious and I feel so much petty for who ever the Clocktower sends out to deal with this mess.

Meanwhile we at Atlas don't have such problems. We make our own problems and are forced to kill them.
I honestly think it's a good dynamic. An old-fashioned monster-slaying hero vs. a caster who writes monsters.

Unfortunately, I'm also a resurrecting monster-slaying hero.

I honestly think it's a good dynamic. An old-fashioned monster-slaying hero vs. a caster who writes monsters.

Unfortunately, I'm also a resurrecting monster-slaying hero.
If you survive Caster then it will be fun to see if you can slay Lancer or Me.

Lancer's stupid shield makes him difficult to deal with.

If you survive Caster then it will be fun to see if you can slay Lancer or Me.

Lancer's stupid shield makes him difficult to deal with.
Also ironic. I have Battle Retreat A, he's just too Sisu to use it most of the time, preferring to muscle through on Bravery, good base stats, and a flaming sword.

@RexHeller
Could you rephrase your actions for this turn? They're a bit heavy on the god-modding and until @Dovahsith informs me Shawna cannot act she will continue to do so.
To be clear, you are for the moment prevented from ripping @RexHeller 's head from her shoulders. Of course, should Kumoko be willing to stay within arms reach of you and the bindings fail for a moment, what happens next is unlikely to be pretty.

To be clear, you are for the moment prevented from ripping @RexHeller 's head from her shoulders. Of course, should Kumoko be willing to stay within arms reach of you and the bindings fail for a moment, what happens next is unlikely to be pretty.
That much I figured, but Kumoko getting a freebie on upping the level of restraint and the free swipe on hand while Caster and familiar are feet away is just...I mean as it stands it lacks any urgency or recognition of the general situation around them?

Like, Shawna's going to be talking. Until you say she's been muzzled she isn't muzzled. I'm not off base here right?

That much I figured, but Kumoko getting a freebie on upping the level of restraint and the free swipe on hand while Caster and familiar are feet away is just...I mean as it stands it lacks any urgency or recognition of the general situation around them?

Like, Shawna's going to be talking. Until you say she's been muzzled she isn't muzzled. I'm not off base here right?
Confidence in magecraft is confidence in magecraft.

You want to try snapping those bonds, go ahead. Also, yeah, you can talk.

That's sorta my issue yeah, I don't wanna make @Theravis rewrite his post or anything but "Thinking quickly as the Caster fired his high-end familiar into my liquefied body from point blank range, I recited my 25 line litany to activate my first Noble Phantasm and then, roaring out a boast, launched my second into the Caster who was still standing two inches away patiently watching this all happen" is kinda- it's a feeling. And it sorta assumes a lot of stuff or, at least, a very very slow attack. :V

Last edited:
I can edit it if you guys like. I will note that currently, the post does say that Kumoko webbed Shawna's head and gagged her. I'll admit that it was rather heavy handed.

That's sorta my issue yeah, I don't wanna make @Theravis rewrite his post or anything but "Thinking quickly as the Caster fired his high-end familiar into my liquefied body from point blank range, I recited my 25 line litany to activate my first Noble Phantasm and then, roaring out a boast, launched my second into the Caster who was standing two inches away patiently watching this all happen" is kinda- it's a feeling. And it sorta assumes a lot of stuff or, at least, a very very slow attack. :V
So that first NP is automatically activated when I die, no action needed. It's not "Oh, I let him stand there and reform", I reform from anything short of complete annihilation regardless. Don't want to spoil all the tricks on that. The other.... Is just a Saber beam.

RE: Activation Litany, I have Divine Speech B, but it was mostly cause I felt inadaquate next to your descriptions. That, I'm fine cutting.

So that first NP is automatically activated when I die, no action needed. It's not "Oh, I let him stand there and reform", I reform from anything short of complete annihilation regardless. Don't want to spoil all the tricks on that. The other.... Is just a Saber beam.

RE: Activation Litany, I have Divine Speech B, but it was mostly cause I felt inadaquate next to your descriptions. That, I'm fine cutting.

Don't worry about it man, what's done is done and ultimately it's not, like a huge huge deal since @Dovahsith'll sort it bout like like- ya get how this comes across as kinda ignoring what I did at best yeah? The poem is sorta just part of it.

Don't worry about it man, what's done is done and ultimately it's not, like a huge huge deal since @Dovahsith'll sort it bout like like- ya get how this comes across as kinda ignoring what I did at best yeah? The poem is sorta just part of it.
Yeah. It's not meant to ignore you, but on the other hand my auto-res is basically half my sheet. I kinda don't want to have it be "Saber rises from the Oh nevermind he's dead again."

Back