Saber: farts a Hiroshima grade fireball all over the fully staffed and rented out hotel in the middle of the city, incinerating every man, woman and child within its walls

Also Saber: "Curse that villain Caster for taking all those innocent lives"

Saber: farts a Hiroshima grade fireball all over the fully staffed and rented out hotel in the middle of the city, incinerating every man, woman and child within its walls

Well he's a Hero, and they kinda tend to be blind to the consequences.

Very glad to see this continuing. I admit I eagerly await the Cash family reunion in addition to seeing where the Great Familiy Alliance leads.

Potential fun if Rin signs on thinking she's allied with folk who want to stop that sort of thing and then backs out when she puts together how matters really stand.

Or you know Caster of the soul crushing speeches points out that he didn't kill civilians her new allies did.

Well he's a Hero, and they kinda tend to be blind to the consequences.
Heroes tend to leave large amounts of casualties and property damage in their wake. And then cry when governments ask them to at least either pay for the damages/lives lost or work in a more centralized system like the police do.

The salt flows through me.

Very glad to see this continuing. I admit I eagerly await the Cash family reunion in addition to seeing where the Great Familiy Alliance leads.

Potential fun if Rin signs on thinking she's allied with folk who want to stop that sort of thing and then backs out when she puts together how matters really stand.

Or you know Caster of the soul crushing speeches points out that he didn't kill civilians her new allies did.
I mean, he doesn't kill them but I would prefer death to what Caster does to them.

Being turned into eldritch abominations with no free will is probably worse then death. Heck who knows where their souls go. Are they still in their bodies or did said eldritch creatures eat their souls so they will suffer for all eternity?

I mean, he doesn't kill them but I would prefer death to what Caster does to them.

Being turned into eldritch abominations with no free will is probably worse then death. Heck who knows where their souls go. Are they still in their bodies or did said eldritch creatures eat their souls so they will suffer for all eternity?
Yeah. Saber kinfa figured everyone there was mind controlled or worse...

And also he didn't break out the fireball until he was A) ordered to and B) already dying once

I mean a. he didn't say or express anything to that effect and b. if he did Caster would've called him an idiot 'cause that's completely incorrect. :V

So that's gonna be a conversation if/when they meet up again.
He IS an idiot tho.... :V

His character is rushing into things cause he can bully through most things and survive or outrun everything else. He doesn't have to think.

"We need to ally with Saber to punish Caster for breaking the masquerade by having Saber blow up his base full of people and then melting the city block around it."

Berserker doesn't care Caster.

He merely seeks to see his fellow servants bodies. But he will listen to his master for now, and heel.

Idk why you'd think I was addressing you from that? I meant more your master who apparently got a good enough look at the fight to snap some candid pics and then got outraged at Caster. Fffooooor reasons that aren't super clear?

I mean he saw that Sabers the one with the fire powers. Hell he saw Saber firing off beam blasts in the downtown and sauntering into the hotel and then blowing it up a few minutes later.

It's kinda perplexing is what I'm saying. Saber at least has the excuse that he's a moron and hasn't even realized he should be lying.

"We need to ally with Saber to punish Caster for breaking the masquerade by having Saber blow up his base full of people and then melting the city block around it."

I am more confused about why you think Saber is in the alliance or that it was even suggested ? Outside of being the ace up Joel´s sleeve that nobody should know about.

Tbh. I am singling out Caster because I legit see him as one of the greatest threats given any time.

Last edited:
Idk why you'd think I was addressing you from that? I meant more your master who apparently got a good enough look at the fight to snap some candid pics and then got outraged at Caster. Fffooooor reasons that aren't super clear?

I mean he saw that Sabers the one with the fire powers. Hell he saw Saber firing off beam blasts in the downtown and sauntering into the hotel and then blowing it up a few minutes later.

It's kinda perplexing is what I'm saying. Saber at least has the excuse that he's a moron and hasn't even realized he should be lying.

He's pissed at the both of them for the collateral damage, but yes he's probably more disgusted with Saber because he couldn't see what Caster was doing inside the hotel. He probably assumes Caster was up to no good, but since he doesn't know he's on the fence.

Edit: Actually I don't know why you assume I'm singling out Caster. I don't think I've made much mention of him in my posts whether the OOC or IC until just now.

Last edited:
Edit: Actually I don't know why you assume I'm singling out Caster. I don't think I've made any mention of him in my posts whether the OOC or IC until just now.

I meant more Xasure since they threw it out as the Cassus Belli and everyone seemed to be going along with it.

"Keep your voice down, it is night, people need to work in the morning. However, I came not as an enemy , but as a seeker of alliance between the last two founding family masters to take care of the Servant Caster and the servant who committed the slaughter at the Power Grid. Both committed harsh violation of the Masquerade by taking those lives. "

I mean if it's just a cynical power play then sure, it wouldn't be the dumbest thing that's happened so far. That bar's been, uh, set somewhere pretty high up tbh. But still, it is a kinda weird thing to be moralizing about.

I know you weren't.

Simply felt like pointing that Berserker doesn't care about who's at fault or what. He just sees Saber and Caster as two more foes to slay. Two more enemies to vanquish.

But Sojiro is keeping him on a chain and leash so I can't top you two in the destruction category.

I mean if it's just a cynical power play then sure, it wouldn't be the dumbest thing that's happened so far. That bar's been, uh, set somewhere pretty high up tbh. But still, it is a kinda weird thing to be moralizing about.

Oh no, that is pure power play right there, mostly because that is a situation that Joel can not really lose outside of two ways she had expected in her eyes. Either they accept the alliance, thus acting as additional fire power, or they don´t and she can put them on Lancer. She will damage the enemy either way. The masquerade is purely a reason to throw around since she does know that most proper magi like Rin would care about it

Last edited:
I meant more Xasure since they threw it out as the Cassus Belli and everyone seemed to be going along with it.

Sojiro's just rolling with it so he doesn't tank the alliance before it's official. I was intending to address the matter later when they were hammering out the contract.

Edit: But you do stir up a good point.

Last edited:
Back