Come for the Raifus, Stay for the Plot: Girls' Frontline - Baking Time

So, Exception Protocol came out 5 days early in yesterday's update, so we get 'early access' to 1 season for 1050 quartz sands. (usually 1200 but this season's bugged)

There's a very decent line up for this first set, with DPS options Kuro, Hatsuchiri, Hubble and Aki available alongside the usual stalwarts of Croque and Persicaria. As always, would recommend a sniper team for superior clearing speed. There's unlimited tries available anyways so just plonk away with whatever team you desire.

You'll just have to get 3500 points to attain all the rewards, or 3000 points if you don't mind doing it 5 times (maybe for the double weekly completion?). However, this first one is bugged (MICA lmao) so you'll be capped at 95 points instead of being able to get the full rewards, no idea if MICA will fix it in time for this first season.

Managed to get 3.9k on the first try, main negative protocols I would suggest avoiding picking up are the ones restricting deployment to 4 dolls and the one that grants the enemy an additional 50% crit rate. Picking up around 7~8 negative protocols should easily get you above 3.5k points as long as you kill the final boss.

P.S. Coins don't contribute to your final score, so spend them all on functions before the final battles! Interest is capped at 250 cache coins though, so just spend anything above that while you're progressing through the layers, then clear everything at the end.

I can clear the tier 4 vulnerability check! Eucharist's lineup there is still pretty rude though.
I mean, that's her whole gimmick. Being the most frustratingly annoying boss en the entire game to fight while actually being cute and funny enough you can't help but love her personality.

It still was infuriating to unlock Tier 4 Vunrability, clear everything up to her, and only then realize I flat out couldn't damage her no matter how many things I tried.

Daiyan's banner is out and I have enough rolls to get pity for Clukay so I did some rolls.

30 rolls and Imoko's pampered daughter is here:

40 rolls and Daiyan came home:

Guess Antonina's going to be waiting a while.

Played through the first two missions of the demo. Surprised by the lack of any VO whatsoever, but overall, the game plays well, has no glaring technical flaws or issues...looks quite fun!

I played all the way up to meeting Betty/IDW and the crew. I'm glad our lovable scamps are still alive and kicking.

Update: the prequel/sequel/WHATEVER WE CALL IT NOW Reverse Collapse: Codename Bakery Girl is now out.

Also, don't have a link on me, but we got a Reddit drop from someone who is on CN - we got a VERY specifically noted message from Kryueger. People are taking it as as death flag and a hint that we are entering the endgame - from what has been released for Exilium, the final battle of the first game happened at Hamburg, and we're heading there now. So get ready to fire every last bullet.

Reverse Collapse is indeed out on Steam! I'm going to be playing it this evening.

Alas, the game is currently being review-bombed by CN clowns still salty about Raymond (the male character who did not actually steal their girl but still lives rent free in their heads because apparently friendship between a guy and a girl is impossible).

But review bombing is temporary. IDW is eternal. Of all the badasses on base, it is IDW the funny meme cat who has survived for 30 years.

Reverse Collapse is indeed out on Steam! I'm going to be playing it this evening.

Alas, the game is currently being review-bombed by CN clowns still salty about Raymond (the male character who did not actually steal their girl but still lives rent free in their heads because apparently friendship between a guy and a girl is impossible).

But review bombing is temporary. IDW is eternal. Of all the badasses on base, it is IDW the funny meme cat who has survived for 30 years.
You cannot destroy DA NYAAAAA, you can only hope to contain her.

Back