Come for the Raifus, Stay for the Plot: Girls' Frontline - Baking Time

Playing around with Neural Cloud today and it's a lot more fun than GFL1 especially since there's no things like retargeting by quickly moving units back and forth or the other hidden techniques or kludges needed to make later stage content possible. It's also nice to get a break from the moon logic puzzle stages.

I also find that because we're not solely in Gun Girl land there's a lot more opportunity for character development.

Hubble and Croque at 5 stars! Now to work on Kuro and Angela.

> Using Encapsulate 3pc

Why would you want a set effect that literally kills your tank faster.

PSA: Don't use Encapsulate 3pc, the 3pc set effect is literally a curse for your tank, and literally only serves to get your tank killed in otherwise perfectly survivable situations.

Huh, Sol and Centaureissi are my two warriors at the moment, sad to hear they're not very good. Chelsea is the only other warrior I've got at the moment. Is she worth the investment, or should I just not invest in any of my warriors until I get someone else?

Chelsea is just really good, and half the reason why Reissi isn't considered good, because she also applies stun and knockback to enemies, only she also comes with a ton of AoE damage. We don't have any of the really busted warriors at the moment, anyway.

Last edited:
Screw 5-2. There's really isnt any good solutions for dealing with entropy tiles besides raw burst DPS, is there?

> Using Encapsulate 3pc

Why would you want a set effect that literally kills your tank faster.

PSA: Don't use Encapsulate 3pc, the 3pc set effect is literally a curse for your tank, and literally only serves to get your tank killed in otherwise perfectly survivable situations.

I equip algorithms using the auto equip button.

Screw 5-2. There's really isnt any good solutions for dealing with entropy tiles besides raw burst DPS, is there?

You mostly stop noticing their existence with a well-built Nanaka. Also they have some upsides since they buff your damage by a lot.

Also, buy the environmental function that lets you heal off permanent effect tiles, that helps a lot.

Last edited:

if your overclock select one function you want from the list into skill haste, then your DPS+healing skyrockets like crazy, it is kind of crazy how much stronger the skill haste for each infected tile is compared to dmg/hp regeneration equivalent.

something something up your HPS. IF you have no Nanaka, just try to get Persicaria's skill to max level, it helps.

Otherwise, just pray your get the Sector-exclusive functions that either changes entropy's debuff to healing or some other effect which prevents them from hurting that much

if your overclock select one function you want from the list into skill haste, then your DPS+healing skyrockets like crazy, it is kind of crazy how much stronger the skill haste for each infected tile is compared to dmg/hp regeneration equivalent.
Thank you, that's something I can work towards. Upping HPS is a lot more difficult, as I usually accomplish that with a second healer, with then in turn lowers my DPS and gets me killed by time limit.

So its the Overclock Function Strategic for 10, right? That shouldn't be too difficult to get.

... Besides, relying on raw stats to clear something is a pet peece of mine. Give me a slightly cheesy exploit over raw DPS/HPS any day.

Last edited:
Are we completely sure that the PC of Neural Cloud and the PC of GFL are one and the same?
There's not going to be explicit confirmation given that NC's nature as a spinoff means they are keeping things as vague as possible, but things line up. 2063 is basically post Singularity/Continuum Turbulence and before the Isomer/Shattered Connexion/Polarized Light arc which means there's enough time for Persica to shanghai SKK for whatever she needs, and honestly, who else would Clukay/416 follow in?

I fucking love being able to delegate battles to Persicaria and put the phone down while I do something else.

I fucking love being able to delegate battles to Persicaria and put the phone down while I do something else.
Now if only she realized there was a reason why Max and/or Kuro was placed directly behind Mai, why De Lacy is almost never allowed to share a row with 2 other characters, or that Sakuya goes on the frontline like Warriors and Guards.

Or alternatively, was willing to just copy the placement I last set up if the map didn't change. Like it does when I'm manually running stages.

Back