Come for the Raifus, Stay for the Plot: Girls' Frontline - Baking Time

Yep. Grapecano and (Straw)Berrycano. Don't feel rushed on leveling them, though. There's nothing on EN yet that they're needed for, which is hilarious because there's some enemies in the newest CN/KR event that M200 is perfect for and they're incredibly salty about it.
*looks at his maxed skill M200 and cackles*

Good to know :3

@Mizu

I would take advice from Vegeta. Power levels are kinda useless for gauging an echelon's effectiveness beyond the difficulty rating for a mission. RF teams generally suffer from low CE during night missions due to the fact that on paper they lose a lot of stats during the night and can't make that up with PEQs. But a 15k RF echelon if built well will absolutely eat a 32K armored echelon alive. The reverse is also true. A 30K+ MG echelon can get wiped out by a 17k scout echelon even if you fill it with the best dolls in the game.

Some of the guides I read sometimes recommend sacrificing CE in formation buffs if it will give you a more effective formation in terms of defensive options because that will inevitably give your DPS units more time to wipe out enemy echelons in battle.

Then there's sometimes where you have to optimize in the absence of having enough gear for everyone. My AR Team used to sit at 30K with all gold gear but has since dropped to about 29ish because I removed gold ammo from M16 and RO. You lose CE but it's CE that was effectively useless to you in the first place since RO's and M16A1's main role isn't to deal damage. So CE removed from them is more effective CE that you are giving to an actual echelon, like G36 or Vector for example who could actually make use of that gold ammo to kill things more efficiently.

TLDR: The soft RPS game is much more important than the power levels game.

Got Welrod! Only need three more pieces of the OG Exodia Squad now :3

Also I've just discovered that P90 is in the game (though not in the English version yet) and my inner Stargate SG-1 fanboy who grew up watching the show screamed like a little girl so hard it could shatter glass. Can't wait till we get her.

How does she fare in the meta though? Her art is kinda meh so I'm not too excited.

Well, she's got the following.

190 HP (x5), so not too bad.
83 Eva, definitely on the high end of SMG base EVA scores.
93 ROF and 30 FP, very good in terms of what she gets out of tiles.

And her skill does the following, in a nutshell;

Every second, she passively gains a stack of her skill that adds 20% evasion and guarantees that the next four shots she fires crit *and* automatically hit. Gimmicky, but not the real meat.
The real meat is that when she gets the active skill, she gains another 60%/3 stacks of this skill and automatically deploys an additional number of dummies to soak fire for a few seconds; they do no damage, but have 999 armor and 3 HP each (in addition to her buffed evasion). These dummies benefit from shield effects, so you can use future dolls such as HS2000 and P22 to give them even more hilarious durability.

The downside is that the holograms/dummies only stay up for three seconds, but it's a funny and creative way to "no u" certain enemy units. Overall, she's definitely a good main tank.

(oh, and also every time she loses 5% HP she gains 20% evasion for three seconds, cd 6 seconds).

Plasma Pistol-chan is the best. Ur raifu is shit bruh. :V

Space Dolphin Machine Gun or GTFO. :V
How does she fare in the meta though? Her art is kinda meh so I'm not too excited.

Her base stats look quite good. While her HP is on the low end for a 5-star, she has the second highest evasion of all 5-star SMGs, beaten only by JS 9 who has the lowest HP of all 5-star SMGs (and isn't on EN yet). Her skill is kind of crazy, as Probably An Oreo pointed out, but makes it hard to calculate her effective HP. She also has a good formation buff, +12% damage and +30% accuracy for all 3 tiles in the row behind her. It's not a top tier formation buff like UMP45's or Shrimp's, but it's probably still a high tier one.

If I read the description right, the passive effect is only activated when she loses 5% HP, or when she activates her active skill. It's a little confusing.

Yeah trying to parse through that effect was confusing af. I guess we'll have to find out after we sacrifice our first-borns to the RNG gods.

That said I'm a little concerned with the direction MICA is going with the skills. If all the new girls are going to be made with active+passive skills won't that eventually just powercreep a lot of the digimind upgrades out of the game? Some of the digimind upgrades aren't even worth investing into right now, which runs contrary to the supposed idea behind MOD3 allowing lower rarity girls to stay relevant in the endgame content.

I have a few questions, this game's rise of difficulty is surprisingly on the level of "well, that escalated quickly"

Are there any 2☆ dolls worth investing in the early and late game?

And which two of these 4☆ Rifles should I focus my resources on first?
SVD, Mosin, or Springfield?

I like SV-98 artwork (totally my waifu material), is she relevant in the late game if you max her out?

Back