Come for the Raifus, Stay for the Plot: Girls' Frontline - Baking Time

Reverse Collapse is indeed out on Steam! I'm going to be playing it this evening.

Alas, the game is currently being review-bombed by CN clowns still salty about Raymond (the male character who did not actually steal their girl but still lives rent free in their heads because apparently friendship between a guy and a girl is impossible).

But review bombing is temporary. IDW is eternal. Of all the badasses on base, it is IDW the funny meme cat who has survived for 30 years.

Yeah the bombing is super obvious and dumb

Like atleast one person was going why are you charging $55 for this, when the most you would need to pay is like $38 for the deluxe edition or $25 for the standard edition when the launch sell ends.

It's a pretty good XCOM/FE-like, although it really does not let up on the difficulty ramping at all. But honestly your consumables are pretty overpowered and can solve a lot of situations for you.

I also imagine the stealth levels are probably going to drive off some people as even those get quite intense later, though they are at least a change of pace from fighting desperately for your life. And pretty cool if you like those kinds of puzzles.

It's a pretty good XCOM/FE-like, although it really does not let up on the difficulty ramping at all. But honestly your consumables are pretty overpowered and can solve a lot of situations for you.

I also imagine the stealth levels are probably going to drive off some people as even those get quite intense later, though they are at least a change of pace from fighting desperately for your life. And pretty cool if you like those kinds of puzzles.
Which difficulty level are you playing on? I'm midway through chapter 2 on normal and it's honestly seemed pretty easy so far?

Back