Quests

Want to take part in the new wave of cutting edge roleplaying? This is the place.

Sub-forums

Creative Discussion & Worldbuilding

To discuss how we create and what we do with the things we create.
Threads
Threads
Worldbuilding Essay Alt. History 

Quests Archive

This is a quiet place.
Threads
Threads

Filters

In which SV must play the part of a party member in their quest to...well, do something of themselves in a high fantasy world where nothing is as it seems and everyone has a snarky narrator overhead. Maybe. Perhaps.
Latest Threadmarks
In which Shade makes a Sci-Fi Stars Without Numbers-inspired quest. Will his interest die? Will it not? Only one way to find out!
Latest Threadmarks
Inspired by System Shock/Good old Dead Space/Classic horror RPGs in space. Can you guide someone to safety? Or will you succumb? You're alone out here, sonny Jim. All alone. Don't let the spiders bite now!
Latest Threadmarks
The Idea You are going to be in charge of deciding the everyday activities of a D&D 5E...
Latest Threadmarks
Welcome To Anime, Try Avoiding Cliché! TAKE THREE! You are a random, everyday, average...
Latest Threadmarks
Numenera Quest. I Swear I did not Touch the Yellow Button. Also Known As The Apocalypse is...
Latest Threadmarks
“Damn it Reuben not this again.” “I’m telling you boss, this will work. It’s going to be the...
Latest Threadmarks
Welcome to Anime, Try Avoiding Cliché Take Two (Development Hell Is Real in the Anime Industry!)...
Latest Threadmarks
Sine Requie - Without Rest, translated from Latin, is an RPG game which is pretty much set in a...
Latest Threadmarks
Danmachi: Ouroboros How It's Not Wrong To Send Madmen Into The Dungeon! Familia: Ouroboros -...
Latest Threadmarks
Morning. First Day. You awaken. It's a simple enough action. You stare at your reflection in...
Latest Threadmarks
<Character Stuff> ???? = !!!! = ()() Forgotten. [X][X] (0) {3} ~Can you not hear me?~...
Latest Threadmarks
Welcome To Anime, Try Avoiding Cliché! You are a random, everyday, average, black-haired...
Latest Threadmarks
The galaxy is not a fair place, and Humanity is surrounded. The ticking mandibles of the Hiver...
Latest Threadmarks

Filters

Back