Your avatar is going to try to kill you.

Same here; there really isn't anything I can do to prevent the earth being kersploded. Oh well.

The avatar is a cannibal serial killer posing as a school teacher (and according to the source, a local comic made by local artist, he is also a hedonistic guy who like to have "parties" with his select student secretly). Should i panic that he might killed me?

Nah, he's on different school than me. As long that he does not look at me and saw me as meat or ingredients for his meal, I am safe.

... Why did I not see this thread until after I changed my avatar to actual art of Arhu? I could've at least claimed "representation! not actually it" before, but now I'm just a puddle of dissasociated goop...

Maybe if I hook him up with Motoko kusanagi, he'll leave me alone.

Since the Aperture Science and RED sentry turrets are immobile and 40 miles away, I don't have to worry about them. I pass the 24 hours peacefully in my own home.

So my choices are getting stabbed in the back, or being burnt to death in the most painful way possible as the ones I would see coming.

I die, Rumia might not be able to find me and kill me in time if I move but Sariel would find me and murderize me. Or just murderize me as collateral.

Back