Your avatar is going to try to kill you.

I am dead.

As is my city.

And state.

And country.

And continent.

And hemisphere.

And planet.

And Solar System.

And arm of the Milky Way.

Ect.

So, a cartoonified version of myself is going to try and kill me. Serves me right for drawing him so terribly!

*remembers the Detonator Orgun OVA*

.................Wow I am SO fucking dead it's not even funny, probably the city/planet as well if I'm/we're really unlucky

Ron Burgrundy and Daft Punk? Considering some of the other avatars in this thread I kinda like my chances.

I most likely end up on the wrong end of Hisako's naginata. Possibly repeatedly if she decides to Ultra me. Though I get to look into my waifu's eyes as I die so it's totally worth it.

Well, she is a horned humanoid, he horns are aimed backwards and thus not particularly useful for ramming. (Or goring at least). she doesn't appear to be an adult, which should give me an advantage in development if nothing else. I am currently within arms reach of 3+ Knives, which (presuming she is unarmed) should give me a decent shot.
So, a cartoonified version of myself is going to try and kill me. Serves me right for drawing him so terribly!
Hey, on the upside he is a disembodied head. which, (presumably, I don't want to make any assumptions) gives you an advantage.

Well, she is a horned humanoid, he horns are aimed backwards and thus not particularly useful for ramming. (Or goring at least). she doesn't appear to be an adult, which should give me an advantage in development if nothing else. I am currently within arms reach of 3+ Knives, which (presuming she is unarmed) should give me a decent shot.

Hey, on the upside he is a disembodied head. which, (presumably, I don't want to make any assumptions) gives you an advantage.
I kind of assumed she was a demon or something. Or a dragon.

I kind of assumed she was a demon or something. Or a dragon.
Might be for all I know. I literally found her by searching for pictures of 'Horns', so that is the only context I have.

EDIT: I found the source here, but it is not particularly enlightening, the image itself doesn't say what she is supposed to be. and the comments are just asking if her horns are detachable. the (english) reddit post about it seems pretty convinced that she is a dragon-girl, but even then it seems less of a 'girl who transforms into dragon' and more 'Dragon-equivalent of Catgirl'. which honestly I still think I should be able to take. (dragon's are slain all the time in fiction, so they are clearly not invulnerable to stabbing. and Catgirls only have moderate catlike traits, so she should only have moderate dragon-traits)

Last edited:
Given my avatar is Sonoda Yuu with an emoticon for a face either

a). I'm dealing with a highschool student of average fitness, so realistically I still probably lose if it comes down to a confrontation but it won't be an issue because she shouldn't be able to find me within the allotted time.

b). I'm dealing with some kind of emoticon based eldritch horror and likely screwed.

I'm fucked. Also, I'm probably a bad person. I mean, he's the surprisingly benevolent ruler of an empire of Elves (not like that, actually, they have a normal lifespan, at least). So if he's trying to kill me, something has gone very, very, very wrong.

The good news is he's not very strong. The bad news is that as an Emperor he has personal guards and bodyguards and etc, so yeah. Fucked.

My current Avatar picture is an Abyss Watcher.

If it were like a video game, then it's easy.

Real life...
Welp, that's Dark Souls for you.

I'm screwed, Owls scare the shit out of me.

Back