[x] Explain the situation, but try to downplay your abilities and play up Shadow Stalker and Emma's roles. The Gang members wouldn't talk, right? Maybe you could downplay your regeneration?
-[X] say no such thing, even if you would be getting enough money to either buy food or buy some food and maybe keep services up to your house.
-[X] Refuse to come in for power testing.
-[X] Manage to be polite, but only barely. This woman murdered your Dad during his Trigger event. Leave as soon as you can before you explode.

Can In just say that I never expected my write-in to make it? I'm honored; thanks everyone who voted for it. Seriously, shooting in the middle of combat when your supposed ally is trying to take down someone is bad enough, but Shadow Stalker's complete lack of concern over it certainly does not sound like it was an accident.

[X] Explain the situation, but try to downplay your abilities and play up Shadow Stalker and Emma's roles. The Gang members wouldn't talk, right? Maybe you could downplay your regeneration?
[X] Refuse to come in for power testing.
[X] Manage to be polite, but only barely. This woman murdered your Dad during his Trigger event. Leave as soon as you
can before you explode.

Too fun not to take it.
It may not have been, but different people react differently to being questioned such as trying to justify even if they themselves aren't happy with what happened. Can you see Shadow Stalker honestly apologize? Still not a good thing to do of course though and a really, really bad way to deescalate.

As I already said, the situation is a bit more complicated than that. Because it isn't as if she didn't have a reason, so it's not quite the same as saying she just killed him. Which is why the write in wouldn't quite be taken as is - we've already seen some of the very decided mixed feelings she had toward the Protectorate and PRT. Coming face to face with it makes it much worse though.

[x] Explain the situation
-[x] Shadowstalker is a sociopath who only saves people who conform to her arbitrary rules of having value, and is brain washing our friend Mercurial (not master brain washing just old fashioned social manipulation) into thinking like her. Mercurial is making Me and Shadow Stalker look well adjusted because she's not recovering from whatever broke her like this and is trying to prove she isn't broken by throwing herself into situations that cause her to freak out over and over again. She's shaking like a leaf and is too fucking proud to fucking fix the damned problem instead of trying to act tough. And the only reason I'm telling you this is because I don't know how to make it stop. Does it involve shooting shadowstalker while she's confused and afraid and has no clue what's going on? That seems to be your go to solution.
-[x] Keep eating guns and car parts.

[X] Explain the situation, tell her you are going to come in for some power testing and associate status later, apologize for injuries, try to deal with the sudden attack of fear and anger as quietly as you can.

[x] Explain the situation, but try to downplay your abilities and play up Shadow Stalker and Emma's roles. The Gang members wouldn't talk, right? Maybe you could downplay your regeneration?
-[X] say no such thing, even if you would be getting enough money to either buy food or buy some food and maybe keep services up to your house.
-[X] Manage to be polite, but only barely. This woman murdered your Dad during his Trigger event. Leave as soon as you can before you explode.

[x] Explain the situation
-[x] Shadowstalker is a sociopath who only saves people who conform to her arbitrary rules of having value, and is brain washing our friend Mercurial (not master brain washing just old fashioned social manipulation) into thinking like her. Mercurial is making Me and Shadow Stalker look well adjusted because she's not recovering from whatever broke her like this and is trying to prove she isn't broken by throwing herself into situations that cause her to freak out over and over again. She's shaking like a leaf and is too fucking proud to fucking fix the damned problem instead of trying to act tough. And the only reason I'm telling you this is because I don't know how to make it stop. Does it involve shooting shadowstalker while she's confused and afraid and has no clue what's going on? That seems to be your go to solution.

Nice update :D Seemed a pretty realistic conversation between two girls in over their head and both pretty fucked up mentally (one more so than the other of course)

Shadow Stalker crying in front of me
Why you make me feel for Sophia, why? :cry:
...At least the crossbow was delicious.

Why you make me feel for Sophia, why? :cry:
...At least the crossbow was delicious.

Because things are somewhat more complicated than they appear. :)

Which is why I'll probably try to cobble together a Miss Militia Interlude today to clear up our inciting incident some more.

Well and because I have no clue what to write for an actual next post but details.

[X] Explain the situation, tell her you are going to come in for some power testing and associate status later, apologize for injuries, try to deal with the sudden attack of fear and anger as quietly as you can.

All these people assuming taylor can lie well. Gang members wont talk.

HAH!

Honestly. I just dont want to give SS and Emma credit. They were dead fucking weight, and actively hindered us besides.

[X] Let Emma and Shadow Stalker talk, or at least try to let them talk.

Quietly eat as much car as you can in the meantime.

By talk I mean to each other and to the PRT you don't want to involve yourself with their shit

Last edited:
[X]Stonewall them, only give the basic facts on what happened, don't elaborate even if they press you, promise nothing and be non committal. try and give a good cape name so the PRT doesn't stick you with a stupid one.

[X] Explain the situation, but try to downplay your abilities and play up Shadow Stalker and Emma's roles. The Gang members wouldn't talk, right? Maybe you could downplay your regeneration?

If we decided to work on Emma we have to ignore PRT for the mean time. She's in "fuck the police" mode right now I feel. And no reason to brag. We are humble dragon :p

Last edited:

At this rate she's going to wind up a stress eater.

Back