Twinning(s) [Worm Altpower]

I prefer the Spacebattles timeline more, but this has gone so far past the edge into full on crazy as to be amazing. I'm just not sure how long a story can sustain itself like this.

This Taylor... the amount of crazy... wow.

Reminds me of this I think, fitting for this timeline at least.

The funny thing is, Coil!Taylor was always this crazy. It just took Brian dying for it to have noticeable consequences.

I don't see why some silly warning from Gallant should get in the way of Taylor joining the Wards. She'd be an AMAZING Ward and it's not like Piggot hasn't turned a blind eye before, right?

That level of fucked up is way beyond anything that Sophia ever did, on the other hand the only time her crazy gets noticed is when the timelines go wrong, very wrong. So one one hand you have a model ward on the other you have honestly a more fucked up or atleast less fettered coil on the wards.

Gallant isn't going to be an issue. He's going to approach Taylor in private to try to see if she's willing to talk about what's bothering her, respect her desire for privacy, and keep the metaphorical door open for if she changes her mind. It's the same process he used for Amy, who he knows perfectly well wants to do the biznasty with her sister that's also his girlfriend.

Congratulations Taylor. You are more unhinged than Coil.
He was a bond villain. You are a slasher.

*screaming intensifies*
Gallant - *Staring at Taylor*
Taylor - *Obliviously going about her tasks*
Gallant - 'There is something wrong here...' *Uses SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT!*

---

Taylor - Hi.... *Standing uncomfortably close with a cat who caught the canary look on her face, flowers in one hand with a knife dripping blood in the other*

---

Gallant - GAH!

Taylor - *Looks over slowly and twiddles her fingers at him* .... Hi.... *Smiles Widely*

---

SV Taylor is becoming more and more like TFS Mr.Popo!

She could do anything with Emma. They truly were, best friends.
You know, if Taylor was really friends with Emma she would leave and not come back. Part of me can't help but to want to see a scenario or an omake where either Emma or Madison triggers with Sans' power and proceeds to give Taylor a bad time. I can't really call this Coil!Taylor, to me Taylor has literally become Chara in all but name. I almost half expect her to ask Emma "SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE ONE IN CONTROL?"

Last edited:
Rather than post incoherent, terrified screaming, I'll just say that the suggestions of John Wick and Riddick Taylor are both good and cool.

aaaaaaaah

I feel
You know, if Taylor was really friends with Emma she would leave and not come back. Part of me can't help but to want to see a scenario or an omake where either Emma or Madison triggers with Sans' power and proceeds to give Taylor a bad time. I can't really call this Coil!Taylor, to me Taylor has literally become Chara in all but name. I almost half expect her to ask Emma "SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE ONE IN CONTROL?"
I keep waiting for someone to tell tell Taylor that kids like her

S h o u l d b e b u r n i n g i n H e l l

Congratulations Taylor. You are more unhinged than Coil.
He was a bond villain. You are a slasher.
And she still don't know about SUDDENLY CAUSELESS time line collapse.

A lot of people do the same each time when they kill some one in the game. And has no worries. Right. Why Taylor must be different.
We already have VR. And maybe in future it will be FullVR (all 6 senses).

Last edited:

S h o u l d b e b u r n i n g i n H e l l
Guys, please stop omitting the last part of Axiomatic's post, I don't appreciate you disrespecting him by deliberately omitting the last part of his post. I don't see why you guys are suddenly against the ideal of comparing this Taylor to Chara.

Last edited:
Back