[X] Skip school. It's probably best you find a actual apartment to stay in, and not a hotel.
-[X] Do inform the school and let them know of your misfortune... they know you well enough that they'll probably believe it.

[X] Skip school. It's probably best you find a actual apartment to stay in, and not a hotel.
-[X] Do inform the school and let them know of your misfortune... they know you well enough that they'll probably believe it.

-[X] Do inform the school and let them know of your misfortune...they know you well enough that they'll probably believe it.

I am sad now. We need to get new everythings.

[X] Go to school. What happened doesn't excuse yourself from school...well it does but science won't teach itself...

So uh, I've taken a break from quest master...ing? Whatever you want to call it, but yeah I'm back so VOTELOCKEDIN!LEZDODIZSHIZ!

Kanzaki Kaori

You call up the school and inform them of the fact that your apartment was completely destroyed by a fire. Thankfully they believe you saying that they know you well enough.

"Alright! I'm going out to see if I can't find us a new apartment in our district." You call out.

Eleven Hours Later: 8:27 PM

You sigh as you stood at the bus stop, waiting to catch it and get to the hotel. After a long time in which you were greatly annoyed at the ridiculous prices put on the apartments you had finally found a nice and large apartment for a decent price in the District 7. Sure you could've left District 7 but that would be way to much trouble.

You waited...and waited...and waited...but the bus hadn't came yet.

You frown and check your phone.

'8:57.' You think.

"Fukou da." You sigh in annoyance.

'Though...it's kind of weird isn't it? You'd think more people would be waiting for the bus. It's not even curfew yet.' You think.

After a few more minutes you finally see someone...

"Eh!" You let out a small sound of surprise. It's that ribbon girl you saw...before.

She continues walking forward until she stops in front of you and stares at you, a cold look on her face.

Eventually you open your mouth and ask slightly worried "Are you okay Miss? Do you need anything?"

She blinks before finally replying "Are you really that 'invincible girl's' ani? You don't look anything like her at all. In fact you look fairly normal."

"Invincible girl?" You ask confused.

"It doesn't matter." She replies.

"I am Kanzaki Kaori, and I in fact do need something. I need you to come with me, please don't struggle, you won't be doing yourself any favors." She commands with an air of finality.

What do you do?

[ ] Write-in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, this should be interesting...

Last edited:
[X] "Look, I've had a really long day and I really don't want to miss this bus. Either explain why I should go or get lost."

So wait, she's casually trying to kidnap Touma?

What ever happened to just sitting at a table and talking out our differences with civility?

[X] "Look, I've had a really long day and I really don't want to miss this bus. Either explain why I should go or get lost."

-Disarmingly approach and try to make contact with Imagine Breaker. Try to ply her for info......
Ahahaha, yeah........ Imagine Breaker on Kaori will do shit.

-Disarmingly approach and try to make contact with Imagine Breaker. Try to ply her for info......
Ahahaha, yeah........ Imagine Breaker on Kaori will do shit.
Didn't she have magic super strength that disapears if you can actually get a hand on her but kept you from getting a hand while she bisected you?

Didn't she have magic super strength that disapears if you can actually get a hand on her but kept you from getting a hand while she bisected you?

Yeah, no. Being Saint is inherent to her. Sure, IB probably will make her unable to use her super body(yeah, it's a pun) when it touches her.

Even if IB worked as intended, Kanzaki Kaori is also a well trained physical fighter. The natural enemy of Kamijou Touma. Also, she has sword.

Saint superbodies are 'natural' IB doesn't do anything.

[X] Please explain first, I'd be glad to help but today has REALLY sucked so far and I don't see that improving.

Back