[X] "Of course I do, we live in a world of espers and other unexplained phenomena. Even if unlikely, magic would have to exist in some form or another. Hell my right arm makes no sense in terms of esper powers, and that's not counting the other thing. Hell, that's not even counting Clarke's third law. So yes, yes I do believe in magic.

[X] Would it explain my luck? Science hadn't managed anything yet for that.

[X] "Of course I do, we live in a world of espers and other unexplained phenomena. Even if unlikely, magic would have to exist in some form or another. Hell my right arm makes no sense in terms of esper powers, and that's not counting the other thing. Hell, that's not even counting Clarke's third law. So yes, yes I do believe in magic."

[X] "Of course I do, we live in a world of espers and other unexplained phenomena. Even if unlikely, magic would have to exist in some form or another. Hell my right arm makes no sense in terms of esper powers, and that's not counting the other thing. Hell, that's not even counting Clarke's third law. So yes, yes I do believe in magic."

[X] Would it explain my luck? Science hadn't managed anything yet for that.

Ahahaha! Ahahaha. Ah... Haha...
Wait, your serious about magic wut?

[X] "Of course I do, we live in a world of espers and other unexplained phenomena. Even if unlikely, magic would have to exist in some form or another. Hell my right arm makes no sense in terms of esper powers, and that's not counting the other thing. Hell, that's not even counting Clarke's third law. So yes, yes I do believe in magic.

[X][X] "Of course I do, we live in a world of espers where fourteen year old weild more personal power than any non nuclear milatary. We're discovering new would be magics every day.

[ ] I've always thought of magic as described in Clarke's Third Law; any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

or

[X] "Magic is just science for people too lazy to explain shit."

come on guys, this is Science! Touma, stay in character.

[X] "Magic is just science for people too lazy to explain shit."
I'm pretty sure we'd bad end from a broken head if we said that of all things to her.
Or at the very least, Heaven Canceller is going to be mighty curious as to how did a human mouth cause so much damage to his newest patient's skull.

Back