There Is No Random Button

Okay, update time. I've been pretty unmotivated for the past couple of weeks so progress on chapter five has been pretty slow. Yesterday, I managed to push myself out of my slump and really get to work. I was planning on continuing tonight but, out absolutely nowhere, my laptop nearly caught fire.

So, yeah, chapter five might not be out for a while. I'll try to write it on my tablet but we'll see how that goes. Sorry about this.

Honestly yeah, considering the sheer level of power several Gumball characters are shown to put forward, sometimes outright casually? I would similarly be surprised if they didn't at least survive.

For example, Bobert has a weapon so powerful that firing it can cause an entire town to shake.

My one complaints with this story are that the deck system feels like it makes the story too chaotic, and some of the wiki's feel like they're kinda out of place all things told, though I suppose the latter is more just personal feelings than anything.

Last edited:
I could see it summoning Monika since, due to her not appearing during that act, then obviously that's because she was summoned to Jack. ;)

Anyway, I've definitely developed a love for these random roll stories and this is looking good so far. The characterization is actually what I love the most since you treat all the summons as genuine people, and naturally they're going to freak out about things going on and the control involved. As for the slow updating, I feel like you wrote yourself into a corner with the song (and all the 'upgrades' after that point) because there's simply no way to avoid that leading to a bad end due to the blatant mind control centered on him.

Maybe a rewrite should be considered?

Quick update!

First of all, happy New Year! Secondly, I've managed to work out a solution, so Chapter 5 will come out this Thursday!

Now, to answer some questions...

Honestly yeah, considering the sheer level of power several Gumball characters are shown to put forward, sometimes outright casually? I would similarly be surprised if they didn't at least survive.

For example, Bobert has a weapon so powerful that firing it can cause an entire town to shake.

My one complaints with this story are that the deck system feels like it makes the story too chaotic, and some of the wiki's feel like they're kinda out of place all things told, though I suppose the latter is more just personal feelings than anything.

Yeah, the deck system is very chaotic. But that chaos is very much intentional. As for some wikis feeling out of place, that's on purpose as well. It might seem strange but I personally really like the dichotomy of having Mario Toads interact with Little Nightmare Villagers.

Awesome! He has his own evil overlord castle! Lol! Is he just going to end up gaining nilbogs territory and become the next S-class threat.

He just might at the rate things are going!

I could see it summoning Monika since, due to her not appearing during that act, then obviously that's because she was summoned to Jack. ;)

Anyway, I've definitely developed a love for these random roll stories and this is looking good so far. The characterization is actually what I love the most since you treat all the summons as genuine people, and naturally they're going to freak out about things going on and the control involved. As for the slow updating, I feel like you wrote yourself into a corner with the song (and all the 'upgrades' after that point) because there's simply no way to avoid that leading to a bad end due to the blatant mind control centered on him.

Maybe a rewrite should be considered?

The Act 4 roll is going to forever be a controversial roll, isn't it? But in all seriousness, I'd rather avoid rolling characters unless I land on said character. Or their gallery. As for a bad end being guaranteed at this point... I wouldn't be so sure about that. Mind control is scary, but a person who clearly doesn't like it and people who are not only generally positive but also don't have a culturally ingrained fear of mind control make things easier.

That being said, it is going to cause problems. If not now, then later.

Chapter 5: Tinker and the Three Triples
The toads actually took the news a lot better than I had expected. I mean, they were upset, don't get me wrong, but ultimately they were just annoyed. So after hearing the Koopalings weren't the target they tiredly ordered another group of Toads to act as my guides. Which is fair. I'd be tired of dealing with myself as well after everything that's happened too.

Right before we separated, Red Toad made sure to say, "Please be as quick as possible. We're heading out in exactly five minutes, whether you're with us or not."

I nodded. "It shouldn't take us too long to find it."

And, surprisingly, it didn't. We only had to go down two flights of stairs. We had a bit of an issue when I realized my power only points in a straight line towards whatever it is I'm heading towards. Which is useless in this place.

Seriously, these halls are labyrinthine.

Thankfully, we didn't have to rely on my ability because as soon as I pointed in the direction we needed to go, the leader, who I will now be calling Guide Toad because introduces themselves around here, perked up.

"Oh! That's the direction of The Vault!"

"The Vault?" I can hear the capitalization there.

"Yeah! The Vault. It's where we put items we've confiscated from the Koopas. Weapons, tools, vehicles, that sort of stuff."

"Oh, neat. … Wait, weapons? Shouldn't you guys be giving that stuff to the prisoners? Y'know, arm them considering they're going to be fighting against a horde of monsters?"

He shrugged, "The Investigators are already using the working tech. The rest is just there for the eggheads to play around with. Y'know, for research and stuff."

"Oh, cool, alright."

It was not alright. Every question I ask just makes me even more confused than before.

Seriously, like, what's an Investigator? Why does this prison do research? Why is every Toad armed to the teeth? Is the mushroom part of their head or is it a hat? What is their world like?

Sadly, before I could work up the courage to ask any of my questions, we arrived at the vault. I have no idea how the Toads can navigate this place considering every hallway looks the same, but I'm really thankful for it. It still took us a few minutes to get the door open because of a seriously ridiculous number of security measures. By which means we had to solve like ten different mini-puzzles. But when we got it open…

Holy shit.

My mind went into hyperdrive.

Lined on the walls in various states of disrepair was an absolute treasure trove of items. Magic wands, bombs, wings, shells, cannons, giant shoes, bullet bills, hammers, clown copters, everything! Looking at it all, I couldn't stop the smile from growing on my face.

I now knew what my power was pointing me towards.

Resources.

It was time to make a Beyblade.

Things sort of became a blur after that. My entire being was focused on a single goal. Create an A.I. Beyblade. I tore through the Vault, ripping apart strange magical tech and combining it into strange magical tech I understood. Using tools I've never seen before, with a skill I didn't have before, everything flowed.

I'm so happy this prison has a fully stocked lab.

Except it wasn't enough. I needed a power source. But everything was either drained or broken.

I didn't even hesitate to pull.

Trace: Kung Fu Panda
Summon: Piggy
Result: 7
Description: Piggy is a character from the Nickelodeon television series Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. He was one of the orphans featured in the episode "Po Picks a Pocket", where he and his fellow orphans craftily stole money and valuable goods from the Valley of Peace villagers for their greedy caretaker, Sanzu.

Effect: Piggy is summoned for 2 days.

A small pig boy appeared, and I pulled on him.

Piggy

Basic Thievery
Temporary

That's it? I frowned. He was useless. Maybe I can use his soul for- my entire being recoiled at the thought. No, I can't use him. Obviously, I can't use him. I should just pull something else.

Trace: Deltarune + Teen Titans + Cuphead
Summon: Pure Crystal + Andre Le Blanc + Squirty McSquirter
Result: 18 + 3 + 5 / 3 = 8
Description:
The Pure Crystal is an unused item. Its intended origin is unknown, but its item description suggests it may have been a Shadow Crystal purified by Seam.

Andre Le Blanc ("Andre the White") is a master jewel thief and an enemy of the Teen Titans.

Squirty McSquirter is an enemy fought in the High Seas Hi-Jinx! boss level of Inkwell Isle Three.

Effect: Andre Le Noir is summoned for TIME as a tinker who uses crystals to create personal tools. His primary weapon is a crystal gun that shoots pressurized water, only slightly weaker than a water hose.

A masked man dressed in all black appeared.

Andre Le Noir

Professional Burglary
Tinker: Personal Tools/Crystal Technology
Temporary

This time I smiled. He's a tinker.

"Sacré bleu! Where am I!?"

And French apparently.

Before I could say anything he yelled, "Who are you?!" and pulled out a sci-fi gun. "Do you know who I am? I am Andre Le Noir! The greatest thief-"

I ignored his question. "Give me your gun."

"What?" He paused, staring at me like I was crazy as he handed the gun over. "Why would I do that?"

Realizing what he just did Andre shouted, "What the-! How did you-"

I cut him off again. "Help me tinker to the best of your ability."

He kept shouting at me even as he started helping with the launcher. Which was kind of surreal. But I guess that's just how my creepy control works. Thankfully Andre's complaining didn't last long after he fell into a fugue as well. Although he did complain a bit when I ripped apart his gun. But I needed the power source! The nice black gem that glowed with darkness was exactly what I needed.

I integrated the crystal into the Beyblade's screw and made sure it linked properly with the magic circuits I made from one of the metal wands. They were needed to house the A.I.'s soul. Eventual soul. Right now it's just slightly mystical A.I.

Moving a few pieces here, adding a little code to the launcher's computer there, and… done!

Laying before me was a fully functional, A.I. guided, dark earth element, defense type Beyblade. Now it just needed a name.

But I kind of suck at those. Maybe I should leave it for later? That might be for the best. Especially since I can already see a couple of improvements that can be made… But I should leave those for later, I'm on a time limit.

Wait, the fight! I shoot up out of my seat, grabbing my Beyblade and ripping its launcher from Andre's startled hand.

"Sir?" A shrill and surprised voice sounded behind me. Spinning around I see Guide Toad standing at attention. "Have you finished with your project sir?"

In a rush, I answered, "Yes, sorry about the wait. I didn't expect to go into a tinker fugue and-" I pause seeing how relaxed he was. "… How long have I been working?"

It only felt like a few minutes to me but-

"An hour sir."

I winced. "Oh." Damn, I knew tinker fugues could mess with your sense of time, but I didn't realize it would be this extreme. I let out a sigh, "Does that mean I missed the battle?"

He nodded. "Yes, you did, Sir. It ended exactly thirty-three minutes ago."

We stood in silence for a moment. I knew what I wanted to ask next. But I couldn't muster up the courage.

How many people died?

It was an important question. One that I didn't want to know the answer to but had to ask.

Later. I'll ask later. When we've gotten out of this and things have calmed down. So instead I asked, "… How did the fight go?"

Guide Toad pumped out his chest with pride. "The enemy has been completely routed!"

"Really?" I could barely keep the disbelief out of my voice. I know the groups I've summoned are strong but that's still hard to believe. "Weren't we outnumbered, like, fifty to one?"

"Something like that. I think it was closer to twenty to one."

I stared at him. "That's not much better. How'd they get them to retreat?"

The toad shrugged, "No idea, I've been down here guarding you the whole time."

"You know what? That's fair. Let's go up and find out then. Let's go, Andre, Pigg… where's the kid I summoned?" I felt a surge of panic. The idea I had when summoning them came back to me. Did I- no, I wouldn't? I didn't. But it's all such a blur. Could I have-

I pulled.

Trace: Adventure Time + Dark Souls + Control
Summon: When Wedding Bells Thaw/Transcript + Chameleon + Multimedia: Resonance
Result: 3 + 18 + 16 / 3 = 12
Description:

This article is a transcript of the Adventure Time episode "When Wedding Bells Thaw" from season 1, which aired on June 28, 2010.

Chameleon is a Sorcery in Dark Souls.

Multimedia: Resonance is one of the collectible video recordings in Control. In this unscripted update on his work, Dr. Casper Darling talks about his experience with Hedron's resonance, why he created the HRAs, and why they both are important in coming events.

Effect: Jack permanently summons the scroll Sorcery: Hedron. A single target spell that completely neutralizes the effects of mind control when used. The scroll has 11 charges.

A scroll fell into my hands.

"Don't worry, he's fine." Guide Toad smiled. "We're keeping him in one of the stone houses far away from the frontline."

Sorcery: Hedron

Remove Mind Control (11)

Relief washed over me. Both from what Guide Toad said and from the item I just got. I took a few deep breaths. "Good. Great, I'm happy to hear it. I guess we should go then. Come on Andre. Oh, and Andre? I'm sorry. About all of that. Seriously. I'll try to make it up to you."

Andre snorted. "Do you think I care about mind control? I'm more upset I lost my blaster. That gun was worth thousands of dollars in material alone. Not to mention how much work it took to put together. Although…" He grinned. "I might forgive you if you let have some fun with the lab for a few days."

"... Maybe later. It's not really my lab to give. Let's just go topside for now. I'll explain the situation on the way." I'd rather not leave a rather villainous-looking tinker in a lab unsupervised. I feel bad, but not that bad.

Bringing Andre up to speed was pretty quick. He was surprisingly blasé about being brought to an active war zone but according to him, this isn't the weirdest thing that's happened to him. Which is honestly concerning. Once we were back on the first floor Guide Toad and his team led us to the outside. Apparently, since the prison was too close to the frontline, they've set up a headquarters closer to the center of the Song area.

It was a stone shack.

A stone shack that was built in less than an hour, which was admittedly impressive, but still just a shack. Walking inside, we found a barren room with a large table in the middle with a group of people crowding around it discussing something.

"I'm telling you all, we need to push while we have the advantage!"

I heard a frustrated Emerald respond, "And I'm telling you we need to wait. Seriously, Nicole, I understand you're mad but throwing ourselves at an enemy we don't understand is insane."

The argument came to an abrupt end as Shaman noticed us enter and said, "Lord Jack! I'm glad to see you are well."

"You took a while." Red Toad neutrally added.

I couldn't tell if he was upset or not about that. "Yeah, sorry. I lost track of time."

Looking around, I realized I recognized most of the people within the room. Besides Red Toad and Shaman, there were the blonde-haired girl who was translating for Emi Fukukado, and Emerald who was arguing with a blue cartoon cat person who I assume is Nicole.

Wait, I don't have to guess. I can just pull.

Nicole Watterson

Cartoon Anatomy
Master Martial Arts
Berserker

While I processed the information Emerald decided to continue the conversation. "Well, you got here at a good time. We were just discussing what to do next. You were working on something to help fight the goblins right? How'd it go?"

"I finished it with help from Andre here." I pointed to the mask-wearing thief. "And, well, here it is." I placed the Beyblade on the table.

Nicole looked at it weirdly. "That's supposed to help us?"

"Uh, well, actually…" Everyone stared at me expectantly, "Yes, it is. It's mostly a tool though. It's a dark earth element, so it should be able to create some quicksand traps." Theoretically, and only because Andre helped me. Without him, I don't think it'd be able to do even that.

At least that answer seemed to satisfy them.

"While that is useful, it doesn't really help us get out of here." Except for Red Toad that is.

"It's still another barrier between us and Nilbog." Emerald countered.

At that moment, the final person in the room spoke up. Her calm, yet somehow authoritative, voice filled the room, "Speaking of Nilbog, why don't you tell us about him, Jack. You seem to be the most well-informed after all."

It was blonde-haired girl.

"Oh, uh, sure." I pulled on her.

Brooke Lohst

SQUIP (Tamed)
Peak Human

Oh, she has a SQUIP. This means she's Brooke from the Be More Chill musical. Isn't she supposed to be a teenager? Wait, she has a SQUIP. That could be… really dangerous. SQUIPs are literally super AIs that have nearly taken over the world in their series. I mean, hers is tamed, so maybe it's safe? I need to talk to her about that later.

"Well?" Her question pulled me out of my shock.

"Right, sorry… Here's what I know…"

The next thirty minutes were rough. Not only because I had to explain how absolutely screwed we actually are, which we very much were, but because Brooke made sure to question every single thing I said. She was so thorough that the last ten minutes was essentially just me saying "I don't know" in various ways as she tried to dig out even a little more information.

And after everything was said and done, Nicole said the one word everyone was thinking.

"Frick."

Ah well, close enough.

Brooke spoke up after that. "This has just confirmed what we already knew. We have to get out of this place, and soon."

"We need to break out. Cut through the barricade and get out of this city." Nicole added. She lost a lot of her fire from before.

"Is that even an option? It's one thing when we're fighting on the defensive but fighting will be much harder if we go on the offensive. Besides, you heard what Jack said, the city is under containment. So even if we somehow manage to break through, the 'PRT' will just shoot at us." Emerald countered.

"Yet, we cannot stay, or our death is guaranteed." Shaman solemnly added.

"Damned if we do, damned if we don't." Red Toad finished.

"Then I guess we need to flip the table." Everyone turned to Brooke. She grinned. "Don't tell me you guys forgot about our trump card?" She pointed at me.

Oh. "Right…" I started, "I guess I better start pulling for a solution then." Everyone's attention snapped toward me. I continued, "If all of our cards are bad, I'll give us new cards to play."

Brooke grinned.

I pulled.

Trace: No More Heroes + Five Nights At Freddy's + Pokémon
Summon: Throw + Salvage Room + Tower of Waters
Result: 12 + 20 + 4 / 3 = 12
Description:
A Special move used in the No More Heroes series by Travis Touchdown that makes use of Wrestling techniques to perform takedowns on opponents.

The Salvage Room is a location in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. It is a room of indeterminate size where the player can salvage animatronics found in the Back Alley. The animatronics that can be salvaged are Molten Freddy, Scraptrap, Scrap Baby, and Lefty.

The Tower of Waters is a location in the Isle of Armor of the Galar region. It is one of the Tower of Two Fists, along with Tower of Darkness, and is where the player can train their Kubfu and evolve it into Rapid Strike Style Urshifu.

Effect: The Tower of Freddy's is permanently summoned. A tower with five floors, one each floor there is a salvage animatronics that you must fight to proceed to the next floor, and at the top, you get the Special move Throw Style which has two modes: Single Throw and Rapid Throw. The move is equal to a Striker 1/Mover 1 rating, depending on if Single Throw or Rapid Throw is used.

The earth shook.

AN: Hey guys, it's been a while. Man, the first half of this chapter was a pain to write. I'm glad to be done with it. I've started work on the next chapter and it's already going much smoother than this one.

Still, I hope you all enjoyed it! And I'd love to hear any comments, questions, or critiques you all have!

Last edited:
That was a fun read. Though I hope they are going to get out of Ellisburg soon or take care of Nilbog permanently.

I feel like, now that the MC is immune to Mind Control(if that is a permanent effect), that the MC should no longer have Tinker Fugues. I mean, those are just your body being taken over to build something.

This is the best rollercoaster of a fic I read in a while. The randomness is epic, fun to read and I love every second.

I really wonder when Jack will summon the fucking Doom Slayer and just fuck everyone over.

Glad that this is back! Though they're going to have to take care of Nilbog Permanently if they wanna get out of there. Then again, they might as well claim it if they do that.

Does Jack know about RWBY? I'm asking because he hasn't asked Emerald to unlock his Aura. Why hasn't Emerald taken initiative to unlock Jack's Aura? Is she waiting till just before she leaves for her to unlock it?

i'm pretty sure Nicole could solo that tower, though the prize would probably be underwhelming for her.

Yeah, the tower isn't made for people on her level. But most people would probably appreciate what is essentially a free power. A minor power, but a power nonetheless.

i wonder if the animatronic remain could be studied by the toad or used a material for tinkering

I'm leaning towards the remains disappearing after they're defeated. But I haven't quite decided yet.

I feel like, now that the MC is immune to Mind Control(if that is a permanent effect), that the MC should no longer have Tinker Fugues. I mean, those are just your body being taken over to build something.

The first version of the Sorcery: Hedron I made granted permanent mind control resistance as well as removing the effects of mind control but the current one doesn't. I figured nullifying all mind control effects was already pretty strong.

You are right about the tinker fugue thing though. I'll make sure to keep that in mind if I ever get another mind control resist thing.

This is the best rollercoaster of a fic I read in a while. The randomness is epic, fun to read and I love every second.

I really wonder when Jack will summon the fucking Doom Slayer and just fuck everyone over.

I'm honestly more worried of Jack summoning a gate to hell. Although if that happened, we would probably be seeing the Doom Slayer not long after anyways.

Glad that this is back! Though they're going to have to take care of Nilbog Permanently if they wanna get out of there. Then again, they might as well claim it if they do that.

Yeah, as much as they would prefer otherwise, fighting is their only practical option. For now.

Does Jack know about RWBY? I'm asking because he hasn't asked Emerald to unlock his Aura. Why hasn't Emerald taken initiative to unlock Jack's Aura? Is she waiting till just before she leaves for her to unlock it?

Jack does know about RWBY but he's never watched it. So his knowledge of aura is something he's only gotten through cultural osmosis. He does know she has aura, and he knows she can unlock his, but he hasn't really found the right time to ask and doesn't know how easy or hard it would be. And it's not like Emerald has offered to unlock it for him. Although the reason for that is multifaceted. One of those being that Jack hasn't checked her yet so neither know she's Temporary.

Not that he really knows what being Temporary is yet. He can guess, obviously, but he doesn't actually know yet since nothing has disappeared.

Last edited:
Yeah, the tower isn't made for people on her level. But most people would probably appreciate what is essentially a free power. A minor power, but a power nonetheless.

I'm leaning towards the remains disappearing after they're defeated. But I haven't quite decided yet.

The first version of the Sorcery: Hedron I made granted permanent mind control resistance as well as removing the effects of mind control but the current one doesn't. I figured nullifying all mind control effects was already pretty strong.

You are right about the tinker fugue thing though. I'll make sure to keep that in mind if I ever get another mind control resist thing.

I'm honestly more worried of Jack summoning a gate to hell. Although if that happened, we would probably be seeing the Doom Slayer not long after anyways.

Yeah, as much as they would prefer otherwise, fighting is their only practical option. For now.

Jack does know about RWBY but he's never watched it. So his knowledge of aura is something he's only gotten through cultural osmosis. He does know she has aura, and he knows she can unlock his, but he hasn't really found the right time to ask and doesn't know how easy or hard it would be. And it's not like Emerald has offered to unlock it for him. Although the reason for that is multifaceted. One of those being that Jack hasn't checked her yet so neither know she's Temporary.

Not that he really knows what being Temporary is yet. He can guess, obviously, but he doesn't actually know yet since nothing has disappeared.
Was he even under any Master Effects/Mind Control? I mean, I'd get the MC getting resistances, or immunity. But has he even had time to be put under any? Is it counting his previous fugue? Cuz it seems like a wasted pull if it just cleared his mind of effects he was not under.

Was he even under any Master Effects/Mind Control? I mean, I'd get the MC getting resistances, or immunity. But has he even had time to be put under any? Is it counting his previous fugue? Cuz it seems like a wasted pull if it just cleared his mind of effects he was not under.

The pull hasn't actually done anything besides give Jack a scroll. So right now, Jack just has a scroll that can remove master effects when used.

I'm pretty sure they were talking about Jack Cooper (the MC) not Jack Slash. Although it's a good question either way

Chapter 6: Impromptu Dungeon Crawl
Alright, I'll admit I probably should've thought this through a bit more.

Tower of Freddy

Challenge Dungeon

After my little declaration, Brooke told me to go find out what I had summoned and to, and I quote, "Give us some new cards while you're at it". Although, from the way she said it, I'm not sure if she really believes I'll be able to help or if she's just humoring me. Especially with her SQUIP that's saying who knows what about me. This is why I was currently standing in front of the Freddy Fazbear themed dungeon tower I summoned. What even is my luck.

I just wonder what "dungeon" means in this context.

Standing next to me, Emerald spoke up, "This is the weirdest pizza-themed tower I've ever seen."

Brooke asked her to come along to document my pulls and to keep me out of trouble. Although that second part went unsaid.

"Have you seen other pizza-themed towers?" I can't imagine she has, but anything's possible when it comes to my power.

She laughed, "No, but it's still true." Ah, it was a joke. I feel... way too relieved about that.

"Fair enough. Well, should we go in?" I already gave her a quick rundown on the whole Freddy Fazbear thing and the fact that it's a dungeon so she has a good idea of what's inside. That being potentially multiple murderous animatronics possessed by the souls of dead children. Thankfully, she didn't ask me to elaborate on that.

I pointedly avoided going into any Fnaf lore, we did not have time for that.

Speaking of, I wonder if I can put one in my Beyblade? A Beyblade powered by vengeance could actually be very powerful- no. I really shouldn't do that. That's a really bad idea.

"Nah, you stay out here. At least for the first floor. I wanna make sure it isn't too dangerous for you."

I shrugged. "Alright." I, personally, had absolutely no problem staying outside away from the deadly animatronics that can easily kill me.

Wishing Emerald luck, I watched her enter the Towe, the large doors closing behind her, and waited. Just standing there waiting for Emerald to come back out, without even a phone to distract me. Leaning against the wall with nothing better to do, I started people-watching. It was surprisingly interesting if only for how bizarre it was. Seeing toons, villagers, toads, and the occasional normal human running around working together to build fortifications was inspiring. I guess a life-and-death situation does bring people together.

Or maybe they're all mastered because I asked them to help out.

Man, I'm glad I wasn't in a good mood, or else that thought would've ruined it. Let's think about something less depressing... like the food crisis! Our only food supply right now comes from the prison. Which is already a bad start. But it gets worse! The prison only keeps barely enough food to feed the guards and not starve their prisoners, apparently. According to Red Toad and Brooke's calculation, that'll last us about a day. Two if we ration it properly. Five if we don't feed the prisoners. Which Red Toad said was a valid if "regrettable" option.

Something is seriously wrong with the world these Toads came from.

I really hope I get us a silver bullet soon. I mean, the others are still in the shack planning an escape in case nothing I summon is useful, but I want to get out of here soon.

The pizzeria doors swinging open broke me out of my musings with a jump. And an accidental pull- apparently.

Trace: Attack on Titan
Summon: Roeg (Anime)/Image Gallery
Result: 13
Description: Roeg (ローグ Rōgu?) is a high ranking Military Police Regiment soldier.

Effect: Roeg is permanently summoned.

It should not be that easy to kidnap people.

Reacting like normal, the military looking man exclaimed, "What the- where-"

I cut him off, "Hey, look, I'm sorry I summoned you. But can you please go over to that shack where they'll explain everything to you and maybe help out if you can?"

For a second, the man looked like he was going to argue with me, but instead, he just scrunched up his face like he ate a lemon and he walked away. Emerald just watched on with a bemused expression before turning to me. "Well then, now that that's taken care of, are you ready to go in?"

"You think it's safe enough?"

She nodded. "Definitely. I already dealt with the first floor, and if the rest are that easy, we shouldn't have any problems. Although, make sure to stay behind me. Just in case. Got it?"

"Got it."

Following behind Emerald we entered the pizzeria… and the place was just as weird as I thought it would be. Besides the weird mix of traditional Asian architecture and a nineties pizzeria was the grime everywhere. It was caked into every crevice and badly hidden behind old paint and posters. And there were posters everywhere. The walls were covered in them. Ads ranging from soda to plumbers, Fazbear promotions, one about missing children.

I feel dirty just being here.

In the center of the room was an inflatable kiddie pool labeled "ball pit".

Seeing how trashy everything looked I couldn't help but say, "Wow, this place is a dump"

"That's exactly what I thought. Didn't you say this was supposed to be a pizzeria? Who in their right mind would willingly come here?"

I shrugged, I honestly had no idea why people kept going to Fazbear locations. You'd think the first five deaths would've scared people off already. Much less the other twenty-plus.

Not seeing anything else in the room we began heading towards the stairs on the other side of the room. However, as we got closer to the ball pit, Emerald suddenly raised her hand and said, "Wait, back up."

Confused, but doing as she said, I asked, "What's going on?"

Scanning the room Emerald answered, "It's missing."

"What?"

My confusion was instantly cleared up as a mass of wires suddenly burst out of the ball pit, lunging directly at us! It happened so fast I couldn't even react. My only saving grace was Emerald, who responded by stabbing it in the head.

I didn't even see her hands move.

She wasn't done either as she stabbed the thing's chest with her other dagger and dragged, ripping through the animatronic as it crashed into the ground where it laid, twitching. She didn't even have to transform her weapons.

Stabbing it one last time for good measure, she turned to me and said, "That was missing."

"Ah." Still processing what just happened I finally got a good look at the thing that attacked us. It looked like… some kind of Freddy based on the face. Or what remains of it. Its whole body was made of frayed metal cables with actual eyeballs poking out from various parts.

I put a pause on my examination as Emerald said, "Make sure to stay away from it, I'm not a hundred percent sure it's dead."

Looking at the shredded thing I raised an eyebrow at her. "It looks pretty dead to me."

"Yeah, well, that's what I thought as well. But here we are."

I opened my mouth before closing it again. I didn't have much of a counter to that. Instead, I asked, "Are we gonna continue? Or…?"

"Let's keep going. These robots are barely an inconvenience and I'd rather we know what's in here now so we aren't blindsided by it later. Even if they do come back to life."

"Alright. Let's go."

—————

After the surprise on the first floor, we were a lot more cautious on the next one… which turned out to be completely unnecessary. The format was exactly the same, animatronic in the center of the room, attacks, Emerald instantly beats it.

So yeah, the tower was a total cakewalk.

It was actually pretty boring. Even the creep factor was gone. It's kind of hard to be scared when you know you aren't in danger. By the fourth floor I was feeling so bored I pulled-

Trace: Pokémon + The Gamer + Steven Universe
Summon: Machoke, Machoke Man! + Copper Skin + Jenny Pizza/Designs
Result: 12 + 14 + 13 / 3 = 13
Description:
Machoke, Machoke Man! (タンバジム!まっこうしょうぶかくとうたいけつ!! Cianwood Gym! Front-Game Fighting Showdown!!) is the 52nd and final episode of Pokémon: Johto League Champions.

Copper skin is one of the skills granted to Han Jihan by his gamer ability. He found and bought the skill by studying the articles on the Abyss Auction site in chapter 53 and learned it through his skill absorption ability.

Jenny Pizza designs and outfits.

Effect: Jenny Pizza is permanently summoned with the skill Copper Fist, a variant of the skill Copper Skin. When used, Jenny's skin becomes as strong as copper without losing flexibility and her fists do considerably increased damage. Unlike Copper Skin, the Copper Fist only lasts one minute before needing to be refreshed.

Jenny Pizza

Pizza Making
Skill: Copper Fist

-and got Jenny.

She's pretty cool. Took the whole summoning fairly well after we explained the situation and is currently following us to the last floor. At first, she was just going to leave the tower on her own despite our warnings, she's pretty tough apparently, but we convinced her to join us. Partially because the animatronics might've respawned but mostly because it gives me more time to explain everything to her.

Right now I was asking her about her Universe while Emerald finished off the fifth-floor boss. It was interesting. Jenny's world has this whole masquerade thing going on where they hide alien gem-tech from the rest of the world. One of which gave her the Copper Fist ability.

It was interesting. Even if I had no idea what show she was from. It took Jenny offhandedly mentioning "Steven, this half-gem kid" while talking about her hometown Beach City for me to realize what world she's from. Honestly, if she hadn't said that I never would have guessed she's from Steven Universe. Although, is that even accurate considering how different her world is from the show? I'm pretty sure there wasn't any secret society in that show.

Maybe.

Anyways, we just arrived on the fifth floor. It was just as interesting as the last three. As soon as the animatronic, a withered and faceless Bonnie this time, revealed itself, Emerald smashed it to bits.

I don't think anyone was expecting the confetti that came right after.

An automated voice sounded out, "Congratulations, [Your Name], on completing your Fazbear Tower of Freddy experience™! As a reward, the player with the highest contribution will receive the luxury FazMove™: Throw Style. The FazMove will be downloaded in three-"

Emerald panicked. "Woah, wait. I didn't agree to any 'download'."

"two-"

The room began flashing with a red light.

Jenny squinted and said, "This feels strangely familiar."

"-one."

Emerald turned to me, "Do something!"

"Uh- pull?"

Trace: Bioshock
Summon: Potted Meat
Result: 5
Description: Beef•e-brand Potted Meat is a consumable item that can be found in vending machines, on corpses, and in other places around Rapture in BioShock 2. It restores a small amount of Health when consumed. When used with the Extra Nutrition Gene Tonic, it will heal much more health.

Effect: A can of potted meat appears for 16 hours.

Beef•e-brand Potted Meat

Temporary

A can of beef plopped onto the ground, doing nothing to stop what was going on.

I hate my power sometimes.

"Download complete."

Emerald froze, her eyes glazed over.

I thought that the countdown was for starting the download! Freaking out I pulled on her and-

Emerald Sustrai

Aura
-Semblance: Hallucinations
Huntsman Training
Move: Throw Style
Temporary

-paused as I processed the information. When I finished I felt a wave of relief. The last Fnaf game I played involved possession through mind download so I was, justifiably, worried something similar might've happened here.

Emerald was already back to normal.

Grimacing slightly, she rubbed her head and said, "Oh, wow. That feels weird."

"You feeling alright, Em?" Just in case, I added, "Any voices in your head? Murderous desires?" You never know when it comes to Fnaf tech.

Emerald snapped towards me. "What? No. Is that something I need to be worried about?"

"…Probably not?"

Maybe I should've worded that better. "I mean, my power says you're not possessed. But I wanted to make sure, y'know?"

Hearing that Emerald got ready to say something before dropping it with a sigh. "Right. Right. I'm alright. It's just… weird."

That's when Jenny decided to jump in. "Like there's a button in your head?"

Emerald blinked. "Yeah. How did you know?"

She smiled, "Because that's how my skill feels. Can you try using it?"

Thinking for a second Emerald shook her head, "I would need to use it on someone."

Jenny continued. "Can you tell what it does?"

Emerald's eyebrows scrunched in concentration. "Yes… From what I can tell, it has two modes. Which are labeled? They're called Rapid and Single. The first increases my speed but reduces my strength when using the move while the latter does the opposite.

Jenny put her hand on her chin. "I've never heard of a skill like that." Thinking for a moment longer she seemingly got an idea. "Let's test it out!"

"I told you, I need a target."

"Use it on me!" Continuing before Emerald could say anything she added, "Just make sure to give me a warning so I can use [Copper Fist] first."

"Are you sure?" Emerald looked understandably hesitant. She's a huntress after all and Jenny is seemingly a normal person.

Her easygoing smile turned to a confident grin, "I can take it."

Still hesitant, Emerald agreed to give it a try. So, after a small countdown and a quiet "[Copper Fist]", from Jenny, Emerald used her ability and Moved. That's the only way I can describe it. It was so fast, faster than I'd ever seen her move, I almost thought she was teleporting. Then, before I knew it, Jenny went flying into a wall.

I barely saw Emerald touch her.

For a moment there was silence, as if everyone, even Emerald herself, was still processing what had just happened. Then Jenny pulled herself out of the wall, barely a scratch on her. Dusting herself off Jenny broke the silence, "Damn girl, I thought you said you were gonna hold back. I actually felt that."

She frowned. "I did."

I looked at the cracked wall. "Welp, that's mildly terrifying. I guess try holding back some more with your second mode?"

Emerald shook her head. "Single-mode. But seriously, I was holding back. But when I used the move, it was like I was stronger than normal. Which doesn't make sense considering how Rapid works. So I don't think we should test Single out, I might really hurt Jenny with it."

Jenny laughed. "Fair enough, I guess I'll have to test it out myself. I mean, you did say this tower was repeatable, right Jack? Which means his tower is just handing out skills!"

"I said it was probably repeatable. We don't actually know if it is."

"Then let's find out! And this time, I'll clean this place out."

Practically following Jenny down the tower, we quickly made it to the ground floor since the animatronics hadn't respawned. Which, while convenient, meant we didn't get to test Emerald's Single mode. It wasn't all bad though, since didn't have to worry about getting attacked we collected some souvenirs from each floor, just to see if we could. One of those was the shredded molten Freddy from the first floor that Emerald just dragged behind her.

They didn't disappear when we stepped outside, or when Jenny stepped back in through the front door. Instead, they were replaced, a new Molten Freddy spawned, the poster I took was replaced, even a wall Emerald punched was repaired.

Which is very useful information.

I whistled. "Just the materials alone would make this place worth raiding, even if we can't get any more FazMoves. But if we can…"

"We can get everyone a FazMove."

"It's not the perfect solution, but I'd say it's a good start. So how about a celebratory pull?"

Trace: Hitman Reborn
Summon: Skull Airship
Result: 17
Description: Skull's airship is an airship that Skull is in possession of. He uses it to launch offensive attacks with his subordinates, although said attacks never succeed. Decorated with a purple-and-white design and a picture of Tako, this airship is first seen during Arcobaleno Trials Arc when Skull was pressured by Reborn to be an appropriate tutor and make Hibari undergo the Vongola Succession test.

Effect: The Skull Airship is permanently summoned. Due to being a 17, all of the airship's capabilities have been boosted, including its carrying capacity which has been spatially increased.

"Should give people more of a warning before doing that?" That might've at least prevented some of the panic caused by a purple airship popping into existence in the center of the street.

I'll take Emerald's long dramatic sigh as a yes.

Ah well, I think I'll be forgiven in this case. Afterall…

Skull Airship

170% Efficiency
Bigger on the Inside

I'm pretty sure I just found our way out of here.

AN: I'll be honest, I could've had this chapter ready two weeks ago. It was mostly done, I wasn't hit by writer's block, or feeling particularly unmotivated, or anything. I was just being lazy. Sorry about that, I'll try to get the next chapter out a little sooner. Now, onto the chapter! I had a fun time with it. Originally the chapter was going to have more going on than exploring the tower, but it was getting a bit bloated so I cut it off there. I considered making the dungeon part shorter but I think establishing how it works and the move it gives is important.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed it! And I'd love to hear any comments, questions, or critiques you all have!

Last edited:
Chapter 1-6 Rolls

Temporary

Trace: Legend of Zelda + DanMachi + Steins;Gate
Summon: The Properties Of Warp Holes + Sword Oratoria Light Novel Volume 6 + Science Adventure Series
Result: 9 + 12 + 11 \ 3 = 10

Description:

The Properties Of Warp Holes is a book in the Village Library. It teaches Link how to use Warp Holes.

Sword Oratoria Light Novel Volume 6 is the sixth volume of the Sword Oratoria light novel.

Science Adventure (SciADV, 科学アドベンチャー, 科学ADV, Kagaku Adobenchaa) is a series of visual novels planned by Chiyomaru Shikura and developed by 5pb. Games and MAGES., occasionally in collaboration with Nitroplus. The series, which began with Chaos;Head NoAH in 2009, has spanned six main visual novel entries and several side visual novel entries. The series also consists of other material, such as anime adaptations, light novels, and manga.

Effect: For 5 days, Jake receives The Properties of Swords, a book that teaches the reader how to craft magic swords. Unfortunately, it also contains a lot of unrelated knowledge on magic swords, which makes it hard to learn what the book is trying to teach.

Trace: Fire Emblem
Summon: Wagasa
Result: 4

Description: The Wagasa is a Lance and a weapon skill in Fire Emblem Heroes. This weapon comes with the inbuilt effect of Chill Defense 3. It can be learned without inheritance by Laegjarn (New Experiences).

Effect: Jake receives the wagsa for 8 hours. When wielded the foe with the highest defense on the enemy team has said defense lowered for a minute.

Trace: RWBY
Summon: Emerald Sustrai/Image Gallery/Volume 2
Result: 10
Description: Emerald Sustrai is a character in RWBY. She was an associate of Cinder Fall and the former partner of Mercury Black. Her weapons of choice are Thief's Respite, a pair of dual revolvers with collapsible sickle blades which can become kusarigamas.

Effect: Emerald Sustrai is summoned for 5 days.

Trace: FATE
Summon: NPC
Result: 4
Description: NPCs (Non-player character) are virtual life forms existing in SE.RA.PH. The NPCs within the Moon Cell are humanoid virtual lifeforms created to manage the Moon Cell Holy Grail War. They are artificial intelligence configured according to the program, things treated as "functions of programs" and "do not exist as actual beings." They perform only one task, and though they respond with personality, they are nothing more than puppets. They are merely mechanisms for the sake of allowing human lives to progress smoothly, and they are "not there" even when they "are" in front of someone's eyes. They are created from the Moon Cell's records of real humans that have lived in the past, and they simulate the personalities of them.

Effect: Four 8 hours, Jake gains the tinker power to create NPCs as well as Advanced A.I.s (which require souls to create). Threat rating: Tinker 7.

Trace: Gravity Falls
Summon: Unnamed big-chinned man/Gallery
Description: The big-chinned man is a resident of Gravity Falls, Oregon.

Effect: The big-chinned man, henceforth known as Billy Chin is summoned for 2 days.

Trace: Overwatch + Be More Chill + My Hero Academia
Summon: Sydney Harbour Area + The Squip Enters + Emi Fukukado/Relationships
Result: 3 + 5 + 19 / 3 = 9
Description:
Sydney Harbour Arena is a seasonal map in Overwatch. It is an enclosed soccer stadium used for matches of Lúcioball.

A song from the musical Be More Chill.

Emi Fukukado (福ふく門かど笑えみ Fukukado Emi?), also known as Smile Hero: Ms. Joke (スマイルヒーロー Msミス.ジョーク Sumairu Hīrō Misu Jōku?), is a Pro Hero and a teacher of second year, Class 2 at Ketsubutsu Academy High School.

Effect: Emi Fukukado is summoned for 4 days. As it's a triple she also gains two minor powers. The Tinker power to create harbor-like soccer stadiums and a Thinker ability related to making an entrance.

Trace: Civilization
Summon: Beach
Result: 8
Description: Beach is a type of terrain in Call to Power II. Crabs and Pearls can be found here.

Effect: The desert is expanded by another two blocks for 3 days. In this time, crabs and pearls will randomly spawn from the sands.

Trace: Kung Fu Panda
Summon: Piggy
Description: Piggy is a character from the Nickelodeon television series Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. He was one of the orphans featured in the episode "Po Picks a Pocket", where he and his fellow orphans craftily stole money and valuable goods from the Valley of Peace villagers for their greedy caretaker, Sanzu.

Effect: Piggy is summoned for 2 days.

Trace: Deltarune + Teen Titans + Cuphead
Summon: Pure Crystal + Andre Le Blanc + Squirty McSquirter
Result: 18 + 3 + 5 / 3 = 8
Description:
The Pure Crystal is an unused item. Its intended origin is unknown, but its item description suggests it may have been a Shadow Crystal purified by Seam.

Andre Le Blanc ("Andre the White") is a master jewel thief and an enemy of the Teen Titans.

Squirty McSquirter is an enemy fought in the High Seas Hi-Jinx! boss level of Inkwell Isle Three.

Effect: Andre Le Noir is summoned for TIME as a tinker who uses crystals to create personal tools. His primary weapon is a crystal gun that shoots pressurized water, only slightly weaker than a water hose.

Summon: Potted Meat
Result: 5
Description: Beef•e-brand Potted Meat is a consumable item that can be found in vending machines, on corpses, and in other places around Rapture in BioShock 2. It restores a small amount of Health when consumed. When used with the Extra Nutrition Gene Tonic, it will heal much more health.

Effect: A can of potted meat appears for 16 hours.

Permanent

Trace: Amazing World of Gumball
Summon: Character Guide
Result: 11

Description: This is a list of major and supporting characters that appear in The Amazing World of Gumball.

Effect: The main and supporting cast of The Amazing World of Gumball is permanently summoned.

Trace: Be More Chill
Summon: Brooke Lohst
Result: 20 (I did not expect to get a nat 20 so soon)

Description: Brooke is the second hottest girl in school. Sweet and a little insecure, she's Chloe's sidekick and always happy to defer to her, although she isn't nearly as driven or dominating. She's small but sassy, and also developed a small crush on Jeremy after meeting him at the mall but this is short-lived after reconnecting with Chloe. She also tends to hide her personality due to her trying to hold on to popularity and being Chloe's best friend.

Effect: Brooke Lohst is permanently summoned to Earth Bet. As this is a 20, this version of Brooke is peak human and has a completely loyal SQUIP.

Trace: Steven Universe
Summon: The Jam Song

Description: "The Jam Song" is a song sung by Connie and Steven at the beginning of "Sworn to the Sword", while having a picnic on the Temple's hand.

Effect: Within a block radius of Jake's current location, The Jam Song will permanently play. Within this radius, violence cannot be initiated or continued. It is also easier for different groups to come together within this field.

Trace: Adventure Time + Super Mario + Tokyo Ghoul
Summon: Desert Lands + Mario the Juggler + 23rd Ward
Result: 12 + 10 + 13 \ 3 = 11

Description: The Desert Lands is an area north of the Bad Lands in the Land of Ooo. The area is a dry and barren desert that is home to only a few remote settlements. The Desert of Doom seems to cover most of the land, along with several other desert environments.

Mario the Juggler is a Game & Watch system released as part of the New Wide Screen series on October 14, 1991.[1] It is a reworked version of the 1980's Ball, with Mario themes replacing the original's generic juggler and his balls. It was the final Game & Watch ever released until Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros.

The 23rd ward (23区) is the Edogawa ward in Tokyo. Ghouls avoid the 23rd ward due to Cochlea's presence, which is one of the CCG's most valuable assets. Therefore, it is also the setting of all three raids of Cochlea that occurred and houses useful and/or dangerous ghouls from rate C to SSS in its area.

Effect: The five blocks around Jack are permanently converted into World 23. A desert district that contains The Kaizo, a max security prison for koopas. Threat level ranges from normal koopas (Brute 1) up to Bowser (Brute 6). The guards are composed of elite Toad guards.

Trace: Beyblade + Teen Titans + Minecraft
Summon: List of Pro Series System parts + Markovia + Java Edition 1.1/Development versions
Result: 18 + 8 + 7 = 11
Description:

This is a list of parts included within the Pro Series System, a subsystem of the Burst System.

Markovia is a fictional European country and the home of Terra and her brother Geo-Force.

This is a list of Java Edition 1.1 development versions.

Effect: Jake permanently gains the minor tinker power to create and develop Beyblades with earth elemental abilities. Threat rating: Tinker 1.

Trace: Little Nightmares
Summon: Villagers
Result: 19
Description: Villagers (placeholder name) are a group of people that were seen in the first issue of Little Nightmares (comic series).

Effect: A crowd of 100 villagers is summoned. They are all much taller than average. As it's a 19 each villager is now a brute 3.

Summon: Scavenger Hunt
Result: 16
Description: Scavenger Hunt is an Achievement/Trophy in BioShock Infinite. The Achievement is worth 75 Gamerscore and the Trophy is gold. "Description: Complete the game in 1999 Mode without purchasing anything from a Dollar Bill vending machine."
The Achievement/Trophy is named Scavenger Hunt, due to the fact that the player will have to scavenge for supplies.

Effect: Jack permanently gains the passive Thinker ability to find items he needs. Threat Rating: Thinker 3.

First Deck Completion Bonus!
Complete 3 more decks for the next freebie!
Trace: The Sims
Summon: Skill
Result: 20
Description: Skills are talents that Sims need in their everyday life and to advance in their working career.

Effect: Jack gains the ability to check the name and skills of his summons as well as see any skill he gives them or others.
(The result and summon were predetermined, but Trace was left up to chance.)

Trace: Undertale
Summon: Hush Puppy
Description: The Hush Puppy is a consumable item obtained by giving a Hot Dog to the dog behind the rightmost door in MTT Resort.

Effect: When consumed the person who ate it will be fully healed and become immune to dog magic. Leftover Hp grants minor regeneration until it's all used up. The healing is less effective the more the person has killed.

Trace: Naruto + Sonic the Hedgehog + JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Summon: Exploding Tree Spear + Reindeer Girl + Chapter 581
Result: 9 + 19 + 9 / 3 = 12
Description:
Danzō unleashes roots that sprout from his arm to attack the opponent.

The Reindeer Girl[1] is a character that appears in the Sonic Boom series. She is a young anthropomorphic reindeer who lives on Seaside Island.

Diavolo Surfaces, Part 2 (ディアボロ浮上 その② Diaboro Fujō Sono 2), originally Where's the Boss?! (ボスはどこ!? Bosu wa Doko!?) in the WSJ release, is the one hundred forty-second chapter of Vento Aureo and the five hundred eighty-first chapter of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga.

Effect: Reindeer Girl is permanently summoned with the stand Exploding Tree Spear. A stand that can unleash roots from its arms and when the roots are touching another person, Reindeer Girl may choose to switch bodies with that person.

Trace: Worm
Summon: Interlude 13.5 (Donation Bonus)
Description: Interlude 13.5 is the third chapter of Snare and the first interlude chapter. Some of Aisha's home life is shown. Imp tries and fails to kill Bonesaw; Cherish suggests that she and Imp strike a deal.

Effect: The Jam Song is permanently upgraded. People will no longer remember The Jam Song or its effects when outside of it. People can become resistant to this effect through repeated exposure.

Trace: Doki Doki Literature Club
Summon: Act 4
Result: 16
Description: Act 4 is the fourth and final act of Doki Doki Literature Club!. In this act, everything in the world seems to be back to normal, with the exception of Monika's absence. The protagonist decides to join a club by his own volition and, encountering Yuri and Natsuki's friendly disposition to one another and Sayori, convinces him to stay and fill the quota needed to make the Literature Club official.

Effect: The Jam Song gains an additional effect. There is now a low chance the song Your Reality will play instead of The Jam Song when looping. When this occurs everyone within the area of effect will become hyper-aware of their existence.

Trace: Adventure Time + Dark Souls + Control
Summon: When Wedding Bells Thaw/Transcript + Chameleon + Multimedia: Resonance
Result: 3 + 18 + 16 / 3 = 12
Description:

This article is a transcript of the Adventure Time episode "When Wedding Bells Thaw" from season 1, which aired on June 28, 2010.

Chameleon is a Sorcery in Dark Souls.

Multimedia: Resonance is one of the collectible video recordings in Control. In this unscripted update on his work, Dr. Casper Darling talks about his experience with Hedron's resonance, why he created the HRAs, and why they both are important in coming events.

Effect: Jack permanently summons the scroll Sorcery: Hedron. A single target spell that completely neutralizes the effects of mind control. The scroll can has 11 charges.

Trace: No More Heroes + Five Nights At Freddy's + Pokémon
Summon: Throw + Salvage Room + Tower of Waters
Result: 12 + 20 + 4 / 3 = 12
Description:
A Special move used in the No More Heroes series by Travis Touchdown that makes use of Wrestling techniques to perform takedowns on opponents.

The Salvage Room is a location in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. It is a room of indeterminate size where the player can salvage animatronics found in the Back Alley. The animatronics that can be salvaged are Molten Freddy, Scraptrap, Scrap Baby, and Lefty.

The Tower of Waters is a location in the Isle of Armor of the Galar region. It is one of the Tower of Two Fists, along with Tower of Darkness, and is where the player can train their Kubfu and evolve it into Rapid Strike Style Urshifu.

Effect: The Tower of Freddy's is permanently summoned. A tower with five floors, one each floor there is a salvage animatronics that you must fight to proceed to the next floor, and at the top, you get the Special move Throw Style.

Trace: Attack on Titan
Summon: Roeg (Anime)/Image Gallery
Result: 13
Description: Roeg (ローグ Rōgu?) is a high ranking Military Police Regiment soldier.

Effect: Roeg is permanently summoned.

Trace: Pokémon + The Gamer + Steven Universe
Summon: Machoke, Machoke Man! + Copper Skin + Jenny Pizza/Designs
Result: 12 + 14 + 13 / 3 = 13
Description:
Machoke, Machoke Man! (タンバジム!まっこうしょうぶかくとうたいけつ!! Cianwood Gym! Front-Game Fighting Showdown!!) is the 52nd and final episode of Pokémon: Johto League Champions.

Copper skin is one of the skills granted to Han Jihan by his gamer ability. He found and bought the skill by studying the articles on the Abyss Auction site in chapter 53 and learned it through his skill absorption ability.

Jenny Pizza designs and outfits.

Effect: Jenny Pizza is permanently summoned with the skill Copper Fist, a variant of the skill Copper Skin. When used, Jenny's skin becomes as strong as copper without losing flexibility and her fists do considerably increased damage. Unlike Copper Skin, the Copper Fist only lasts one minute before needing to be refreshed.

Trace: Hitman Reborn
Summon: Skull Airship
Description: Skull's airship is an airship that Skull is in possession of. He uses it to launch offensive attacks with his subordinates, although said attacks never succeed. Decorated with a purple-and-white design and a picture of Tako, this airship is first seen during Arcobaleno Trials Arc when Skull was pressured by Reborn to be an appropriate tutor and make Hibari undergo the Vongola Succession test.

Effect: The Skull Airship is permanently summoned. Due to being a 17, all of the airship's capabilities have been boosted, including its carrying capacity which has been spatially increased.

Trace: RWBY
Summon: Tentacle Grimm
Result: 15
Description: The Tentacle Grimm (unofficial) was a possession-type Creature of Grimm that first appeared in the manga.

Effect: A Tentacle Grimm is permanently summoned. Due to being a 15, its possession abilities have been upgraded, it can now possess any organic creature, however, it can only merge creatures of the same "type".

Trace: Deltarune
Summon: Knight
Description: The Knight is a mysterious character referenced often in Deltarune. While not making a physical appearance, the current major bosses of King and Queen seem subordinate to the Knight, making it a primary antagonist.

According to its followers, the Knight boasts tremendous power, and has the ability to open Dark Fountains and create Dark Worlds, a power seemingly only held by Lighteners.

Effect: Nicole Watterson is given the title of The Knight. As The Knight, Nicole gets a massive boost to all of her combat abilities. As it is a 19, Nicole now also counts as a Lightner as well, specifically a Monster, granting her Magic.

Last edited:
Back