For your Streaming/Patreon/Original Fiction Needs
So, to make sure everyone knows (and though I know it might be a bit annoying to have it always present) I'm sticky-ing this post with...pretty much all the info. If the sticky-situation annoys folks, I'll get around to removing it after a week circa. By that time, everyone who might have missed any of the 'info' will have been filled in, and the new recruits-ahem, cultist-ahem, readers will eventually learn it through osmosis.

Streaming:

Offer me a coffee or something:

Patreon:
Patreon
Ko-Fi:
Ko-Fi

Original Fiction Links:
Amazon.
www.amazon.com

Alberto Catellani: books, biography, latest update

Follow Alberto Catellani and explore their bibliography from Amazon.com's Alberto Catellani Author Page.
Smashwords.
www.smashwords.com

Alberto Catellani

Draft2Digital (multiple book libraries)

Find me on Discord:

Unisciti al server di Discord Shadenight123Chat!

Dai un'occhiata alla community di Shadenight123Chat su Discord: spassatela con altri 165 membri e goditi la chat vocale e testuale gratuita.
Twitter:
Facebook:
www.facebook.com

Shadenight123

Shadenight123. 74 likes. Shadenight123 facebook page, because why the hell not.

Last edited:
Welps, good morning ladies and gentlemen.

A quick question:

If, say, I had some time to spare, a fanfiction on which series would you like yours truly to write of?

Is that a challenge? So we either choose a world that's impossible for you to Angst.
Or we choose a world which is already so very f'd up that it's almost impossible to make it worse than it already is.

In all seriousness, I would love to see something with Stargate. Especially if crossed over with X-Com, or at least giving it the same vibe.

Go for Stargate. I'm seriously wondering how long it'll take someone to either punch you out or zat the hell out of you.

If you have time to spare?

I would suggest bliss stage(There is a single "old" mad/insomniac guy and a gaggle of children/teenager that must defeat the alien manace with love powered mechas.), but unfortunately the powersource of the mecha is love, and to reach the maximum level of power available the relationship between the teenagers(Which are the only ones that can use the mecha, mostly because apart from the "Old" guy everyone else with more of 18 years automatically fall unconscious) must become very phisically intimate, thus breaking at least some rules of the forum.

Actually Persona 3/4 would be a more acceptable way of having shade forced to use the power of friendship.

Shade for new protagonist! If you chose the third persona you also get angst by becoming an eternal seal!

Hmmm, I know you said to ignore most of your fics before "Introverted". But I recently (as in two days ago) RE-read one of your older fics. It may not be perfect but I very much enjoyed "Acolyte of Zero". Do you ever plan on starting the mentioned sequel "Death Knight of Zero"? It seems unlikely with all the time since then but I'm sure you could write it well. The concept is quite a unique one from all the others I've read. Plus I would really like to see where the Fallen and Louise go now that they're having to look outwards from Tristain and pretty much have to deal with enemies on all sides. The Lich King angle and what he was planning with Louise (even her direction) was interesting too. I'd love to see what came of that and even if Louise ever finds out the truth of Brimir and that she was actually (quite literally) following in his footsteps too. Only his targets were the elves :p.

Well, a lot of people thought of it as me doing a SI fic, but I was actually talking in broader terms as in, 'fanfiction' not, 'SI fanfiction'.

Unfortunately, I never got into Stargate.
*What follows is a chorus of 'Booing'*

Kancolle would be nice, but I never was much of a history buff and in order to do things right, you need to know your setting very well.

Same with Jojo actually. The art style put me off, and I never got into the manga.
I learned by 'Osmosis' about stands and whatnot, but I truly never watched more than a few minutes of it.

Digimon...first season all the way, everything else I've got no idea.

Now Muv-Luv Alternative on the other hand *looks at his hard drive* *sighs* *looks again*

Neverwinter Nights is, as a series, something that I both fondly loved and yet cursed due to the damn, frigging, god-angry giving Crashes and random lag spikes that plagued it.
I finished it once, properly, and then went 'to hell with the gameplay'.

Magical Girl Nanoha...ehhh...it's kind of like Puella Magi Madoka. I know of it, I heard of it, but it never caught my attention or my interest...except for the angst-ing parts of course.

That said...I never did a proper Sword Art Online Fic...

You never gotten into Stargate? That... actually surprises me somewhat, but hey each to his own.

That said...I never did a proper Sword Art Online Fic...

I slightly remember the Star Wars cross and the one where two empires battled one another, in which there were no winners as both sides contained players.

If the early art style of Jojo puts you off then try some of the later parts like Vento Aureo and Steel Ball Run, those are decent jump on points, as for kancolle...either just watch the anime that's been running or try this for some American ships.

I take it you have Muv-Luv: Alternative but haven't gotten around to finishing it? Shame I think its one of universes best suited to your writing style.

Yeah. I really should, but it's...just there. I did finish Fate/Stay Ataraxia though, so I always do have a Visual Novel on my computer to finish. I'll probably get back to it.

You never gotten into Stargate? That... actually surprises me somewhat, but hey each to his own.

I slightly remember the Star Wars cross and the one where two empires battled one another, in which there were no winners as both sides contained players.

Yeah, that's why I'm mentioning I didn't do a 'Proper One'. Mostly, because Kirito's character has got the complexity of a cardboard and tastes like carton. I mean, I could write something, but it would immediately go into 'Non-Kirito' or 'Kirito in Name Only'. Heck, I do envision this idea of writing a fic with a Guild filled with normalish OC folks just trying to survive in the place and grinding their way upwards, with their dreams and desires and whatnot.
But that's a hard toll, especially when people want to read about Asuka and Kirito being the perfect couple.

If the early art style of Jojo puts you off then try some of the later parts like Vento Aureo and Steel Ball Run, those are decent jump on points, as for kancolle...either just watch the anime that's been running or try this for some American ships.

Actually, what made me understand the plot more than anything else, it was the game '7th stand user'. XD Amusingly enough.
Maybe the anime is easier to understand?

How about fate/zero? Maybe there is a good story to be found there? you could always do a "This war is different because there are other servants in it" but I reckon you could cook up something much more interesting then that if you set your mind to it.

Back