For your Streaming/Patreon/Original Fiction Needs
So, to make sure everyone knows (and though I know it might be a bit annoying to have it always present) I'm sticky-ing this post with...pretty much all the info. If the sticky-situation annoys folks, I'll get around to removing it after a week circa. By that time, everyone who might have missed any of the 'info' will have been filled in, and the new recruits-ahem, cultist-ahem, readers will eventually learn it through osmosis.

Streaming:

Offer me a coffee or something:

Patreon:
Patreon
Ko-Fi:
Ko-Fi

Original Fiction Links:
Amazon.
www.amazon.com

Alberto Catellani: books, biography, latest update

Follow Alberto Catellani and explore their bibliography from Amazon.com's Alberto Catellani Author Page.
Smashwords.
www.smashwords.com

Alberto Catellani

Draft2Digital (multiple book libraries)

Find me on Discord:

Unisciti al server di Discord Shadenight123Chat!

Dai un'occhiata alla community di Shadenight123Chat su Discord: spassatela con altri 165 membri e goditi la chat vocale e testuale gratuita.
Twitter:
Facebook:
www.facebook.com

Shadenight123

Shadenight123. 74 likes. Shadenight123 facebook page, because why the hell not.

Last edited:
A new Audio is Out - The Random Snippets
And another Audio-Production is out!

Just to get you all ready for this upcoming Saturday~

The Post in Question:

forums.sufficientvelocity.com

The Shadenight123 Corner, Hugs Need Not Apply

So, I got greenlit by @Admiral Skippy before posting this thread, so don't you worry gents. It...

To save you some time and fiddling around;
To get Dead Space 1 to work on Windows 10 run it as Administrator and disable full-screen enhancements in Properties -> Compatibility.
Force V-sync in your driver and disable the in-game v-sync.
As tempting it might be, don't try to run the game higher than 120Hz, better cap it to 60Hz.
Expect weird stretching and broken gravity if you do.

Oh and expect bad mouse lag.

Here's some more tips and solutions:
steamcommunity.com

Steam Community :: Guide :: Dead Space 2K100: Mouse Fix, Anti Aliasing & Anisotropic Filtering, Fixed Brightness, Proper Vsync, Borderless Window, Bug Fixes

Dead Space suffers from quite some annoyances on the PC plattform. The port isn't the best, sadly. But the best is: ALL issues are fixable. This guide explains how to experience Dead Space the best

Less than an hour left, ladies and gentlemen!
Get your snacks ready, prepare your headphones to hear that alluring Shade voice and strap in! It's gonna be a wild ride!

Brief dinner break, but we'll be continuing in a matter of 20 circa minutes! And we'll try to keep going till I drop dead or the game is finished or something similar~

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Shadow Part Fourteen [SWJ:FO/SI]
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Shadow Part Fourteen [SWJ:FO/SI]

The man that hid within the temple was but a shadow of his former self. Fear had clutched his brain, and that fear had all too easily allowed the planet's dark influence to root deep within his soul. The tomb I stepped in belonged to an alien race, and judging by the statues' portrayals of dark, horrible emotions it was clear that this was less of a tomb and more of a warning to those who'd dare cross it.

The hall I stepped in was dusty, the Nightsister quiet and contemplative slightly behind me. Thoughts and turmoil were second nature to her, as I could feel it in the air around.

"Malicos is deeper within," she spoke, "The temple decides who is worthy of entering and who is not," she added as she pointed at the large stone slab blocking the way.

I arched an eyebrow, and extended a hand. The large stone slab resisted me, and I concentrated, feeling the force swirl around me as I increased the strength to lift it up.

---

"Anakin!" I yelled loudly, much to the surprised Jedi's reaction, "Stop! It's urgent!"

"I can't stop now!" Anakin yelled back, hurrying for a speeder, "I have to see the Chancellor-"

"Senator Amidala is giving birth right now!" I exclaimed, and that stopped the young man on his tracks. It stopped him, and made him turn to look at me as I came to a halt while in front of him. From one of my pockets, an empty Jedi Holocron made its way into my open palm. "This..." I gasped for air, "is for you. For Padme. Just...just open it once you're by her side and follow the instructions. Not before-it's one-use only."

A hundred facets of expressions ran across Anakin's face. One won out over the others, worry and puzzlement, mixed with bewilderment, "How?"

"I was Master Sifo-Dyas' apprentice," I said with a dreadful sigh, "and foresight is a skill I'm strong in. I spoke with Master Yoda, and Master Kenobi. They're fine with the current situation, there's been a bit of a talk to relax some restrictions on the Jedi laws, but that's not the talk for now!" I blurted out, thrusting the Holocron in his hands. "Head to the Senator, right now! Remember, open it only in her presence, not before or you'll waste it. There's some Force guidance involved in it, stuff to turn the tides of battle in your favor and whatnot-old stuff, don't waste it. Go!"

Perhaps because I had exhorted him so loudly and vehemently, or because it dealt with Padme, he hurried off without hesitation.

The Holocron was, of course, completely empty.

With a dreadful sigh, I wiped away the sweat from my brow. I walked towards the flying car I'd be driving to head for the Senate, where I had asked to be stationed just in case something bad happened on this day, of all days.

The drive there was slow, and by the time I landed, something felt off in the Force.

One by one, I felt sharp, brutal rips into my body. Death loomed over my every thought as I wobbled on my legs.

How was it possible?

Had I-

"Jedi!" some of the guards stationed there were Clone Troopers, and as they opened fire, all I could do was raise my hands as the bolts stopped in mid-air, frustration and fear mixing with anger as I howled and slammed the bolts back, killing both and taking a deep breath to center myself the next.

Order Sixty-Six had happened.

The only counter to that would be Order Sixty-Five.

I had little time.

The Senators would have to be called. They had to be. It was the only way.

The Padawans at the temple, the younglings, Skywalker-there was no other way.

Is that your truth?

---

More Jedi died in the following hours, some young, many Padawans and Knights, and some Masters. The deaths silenced my soul; they dulled my emotions. When the time came for the emergency vote, it was done quickly and in hushed silence. A few voices of dissent were silenced by the majority, a majority whose eyes had lost their sheen and whose will had been shattered.

The opposition quieted as the order Sixty-Six was annulled, and the Clone soldiers stopped their battle across the worlds, and across Coruscant itself.

I could breathe, but I could not breathe for long.

I could feel, but I did not wish to feel more. The darkness clouded my soul; the thoughts were in turmoil. The guilt rattled at my core; to keep things from turning horrible, the turning point had been at the very end. It had been a risky bet placed on the very last instant.

It had paid off, but had it paid off enough?

The temple was in disarray when I arrived. It was in disarray, but the Clones had left. There were survivors among the Jedi.

Mace Windu stood at the top of the temple's stairs, his breathing hard, a light sheen of sweat on his face.

"I've stopped it," I said. "Master Windu, I stopped-"

"How?!" he snarled. His voice was rough. His body tense. "How could you possibly stop this!? Knight Shade, explain yourself!"

Emotions were high.

"Becoming Supreme Chancellor-It was the only way, Master Windu. There was no other option-"

It was a blur from there. I dimly remembered the crossing of lightsabers. The purple one of Windu, striking against the golden one that belonged to me. Then the silent cork that had kept my emotions bottled up exploded, and things changed.

Do you regret it?

---

"No," I whispered, and my eyes looked at the door slowly sliding up. "To regret the past is foolish. To learn from it, that is the meaning of its recollection."

I stepped through, the Nightbrothers standing beyond it dropping down their weapons at my passage, the Nightsister following me enough of a guarantee that I was not to be harmed. One door opened at my passage, and as I slowly reached the inner temple, I watched more figures of Zeffos turned to statues hang near the walls, clutching them in depictions that were born of mania and fear.

"An armored warrior," the Nightsister spoke from behind me. "Brandishing a lightsaber," I stopped and turned to look at her, "descended on Dathomir."

I slowly nodded, "Count Dooku," I said, "Under orders of Darth Sidious. Sith, the two of them."

The Nightsister looked at me, "Does he still live?"

"He does not," I said, "And neither does his master."

"Then I have no revenge to look forward to," the Nightsister said. "Malicos lied."

"He will lie no longer," I mused. "The dead cannot talk," I chuckled, "Though I am sure you would beg to differ on that, wouldn't you?"

The Nightsister quieted down further, if such a thing was possible, and then a slight twitch of her lips threatened to become a hint of a smile. "I would not beg. I would say."

"Good," I smiled. "Once more, I am Shade."

"My name is Merrin," the Nightsister said. "Malicos is ahead."

I glanced forward, and saw the man standing there, on a circular platform that seemed to have no path towards it. I walked towards the edge of the crevice that separated us, and as Malicos' eyes centered on me, his voice boomed loudly and reverberated in the large halls.

"I can feel you! Merrin, why are you there? Do you not realize who he is, child? He is a Jedi!" Malicos spat out, "He is responsible for the death of your people."

"He is strong, Malicos," Merrin said plainly. "Stronger than all of us. And the strong shall always rule on Dathomir. That is the way."

Malicos spat to the side, "Who are you, then? A Jedi Master? I recognize you not! Have you come to bring me home? I am home already, Jedi! Leave and tell your Masters not to bother with me anymore!"

"Dathomir has corrupted you," I mused quietly as I flexed my legs, the jump enhanced with the Force bringing me to land in front of the fallen Jedi, who stood chest naked with the symbol of the Sith etched on his chest. "Fear has clouded your mind, and the Dark Side has destroyed your reasoning."

"Is that what you think? Is that why you have come?" Malicos' voice turned slightly darker now, his eyes narrowing as he took a few steps back, "The Jedi have sent you as my assassin then! But there is power here! Power I control!" he unclasped both lightsabers from his belt, and lit them. They were crimson not because they were synthetic in nature, but because the Dark Side had corrupted them. They had been bled upon.

I sighed, and quietly brought my index finger and thumb to my robe's neck, and then gently pulled the knot loose and free.

As the cloth fell softly on the ground, Malicos took one step back.

"What are..." his eyes widened as my fingers gently clasped together.

"Let us begin," I mused. "Your redemption, your salvation, and your inevitable demise," my fingers touched, and the lightsabers flew off the belts that held them across my chest and arms, twirling and swirling as they lit one after the other.

The Force rumbled within Dathomir. It siphoned through my will, and past it, across the thoughts and feelings that embedded the crystals within the lightsabers I called to my side. The greatest ability was calling an enemy an ally; turning a rival into a friend, subduing without fighting and, most importantly...

To make another see through your eyes, rather than to close them forever.

---

"Bother me in my retirement, you do," Master Yoda was small and green, and yet Cal knew that there was strength, and wisdom, within him. "If Tarfful you seek, aid find him I shall," Yoda nodded, "but what can you do, when you know not what you seek?"

"The Force Sensitive children on Cordova's holocron," Cal said, "that's what we're looking for."

"Wrong," Yoda huffed, walking past them while shaking his head. "Fear you have. Hide it behind purpose, you do." He lifted one of his fingers towards Cal, and then made a no-no gesture. "A test, you must pass."

"A test?" Cal asked, puzzled.

"Master Yoda," Obi-Wan began, but then stopped as Yoda turned to look up at him. Silently, the man conceded.

"He is not ready," Master Yoda said. "The Emperor, defeat him, strength and numbers won't matter-only a Jedi, a true Jedi, shall." He nodded to himself. "Cal Kestis," Yoda looked at him, "The Dark Side, face you must. But be wary," he added, "For stare back, the Dark Side will."

Cal heard BD-1 softly beep from his back, and with a slow nod of his own, he vocalized his answer, "I'm ready, Master Yoda."

"We shall see," Master Yoda answered.

---

Dagobah's cavern was strange. It was filled with the Force, that much Cal could sense. There was, however, Darkness within it. The Cave of Evil, Master Yoda had called it.

"There's nothing here," Cal muttered. BD-1 had been left behind. He breathed the pungent and marshy air in, and then heard the soft dripping of water against the roots of the tree.

There was nothing there. Nothing but himself, his thoughts, and-

His master?

---

"Are you done?" I mused, watching Malicos' screams die out, replaced with tiredness.

"Why do you toy with me!?" Malicos snarled, taking a step forward, and then stumbling back, his lightsabers barraged by swings that sent him reeling back. His back exposed, he could have died there and then, and he knew that.

"Because you are a victim, to whom I offer one chance at redemption," I pointed out. The lightsabers unlit, and clattered to the ground. They rolled around us, coming to a natural halt. "Are you willing to renounce your power, Malicos? To forever live a peaceful existence on a planet, swearing never to leave it, nor to delve in the mysteries of the Force again?"

"Ah!" Malicos laughed, "Renounce my power? Why? Have I-Have I not impressed you with my skills? I was a Jedi Knight once! I could be of use, this power-I realize now that I am but an apprentice to it! But you...you are its Master!" he deactivated his lightsabers, and knelt down with his head low. "Make me your apprentice, and I shall serve you faithfully!" he proudly proclaimed, and I knew he was utterly lost.

I knew he would never accept peace, nor return to his roots. Power had corrupted his soul, and even in defeat he still sought it.

"Something new, something better than the Jedi, you are its creator and I-I promise to be its faithful serv-"

A crimson blade slammed through the man's back, pierced him straight through and left him to collapse on the ground, his eyes losing their spark of life as my left hand gently extended, the Force swirling through the dying man's eyes and mouth, his body crumbling to ashes and cinders, dissipating into the twirling sphere that soon passed through my body and was swiftly absorbed.

I sighed as I raised a hand, and the lightsabers that had been on the ground rose as one to strap themselves back to my belts.

Two more joined them.

"Let us go, Merrin," I said amiably, looking up at the Nightsister that had been watching the fight from a corner of the hall. "I promised to show you the galaxy, and I am a man of my word."

She reappeared by my side, green flames reforming her body.

She glanced at the spot where Malicos had been, and then looked up at me, thoughts warring in her mind. "Are you afraid?" I asked gently.

"No," she whispered, "My Emperor."

I sighed.

"One day someone will call me Shade, and mean it," I muttered under my breath as I began to walk out of there. "Let's try to get some civilization going on Dathomir though. Zabraks are renowned for having Force-Sensitive children among them; we could use the extra manpower in the army."

And as my thoughts turned to the addition of the planet to the Imperial Machine, the third force-sensitive I had felt on the planet dimmed, but did not disappear. My eyes moved back towards the temple, and there I saw for the briefest of moments the glimmer of a Ghost.

Then he was gone, and only I remained.

As it had been, so it would be...

...Que sera sera, the future is not ours to see.

As was said, its Spanish.
the phrase its actually "lo que sera, sera", which translates to "what will be, will be"
dunno about the origin, but more likely the original can be found in latin

edit: punpun shot answered first

Last edited:
Another lightsaber for his collection, huh?

It's so incredibly OP that Shade can basically wield dozens of lightsabers at once through Force manipulation. He could out-General Grievous General Grievous!

As was said, its Spanish.
the phrase its actually "lo que sera, sera", which translates to "what will be, will be"
dunno about the origin, but more likely the original can be found in latin

edit: punpun shot answered first

Thank you, I was wondering if it came from another language than french since, in french, it means the same thing written exactly like that (it's also the name of a song).

Becoming Supreme Chancellor-It was the only way, Master Windu. There was no other option-"

It was a blur from there. I dimly remembered the crossing of lightsabers. The purple one of Windu, striking against the golden one that belonged to me. Then the silent cork that had kept my emotions bottled up exploded, and things changed.

So, basically Windu fell to the Dark Side due to Vaapad overload, feeling his fellow Jedi die in droves and that one of them mind controlled the Senate.

The other survivors saw this and attacked, thinking it was all a trick

Goddamnnit, Mace!

Gonna be on Twitch streaming some Neverwinter Nights 2: HealBot Cleric Edition! :V

Seek the same username, you'll find me~

Can I recommend DeathSpank? It's a hilarious stylized RPG that subverts a lot of the known tropes.
It also has a sequel, equally if not more hilarious.

Last edited:
The Revenant Part Three [Fallout 4/SI]
The Revenant Part Three [Fallout 4/SI]

Just because we had achieved our objective didn't mean we were done; we had to get back to Diamond City and its relative safety. This was easier said than done, because the simple act of walking back in the middle of the night could lead to unforeseen consequences.

And Diamond City's gates did not open at night, barring some exceptions like a merchant caravan coming in late or a personal favor from the gate-guard. And even then, the noise of the gates opening up made said gate guard quite wary on doing so, since questions would be asked the following morning.

There were a few turrets working though, and a couple of guards would be standing outside on the wooden barricades to make sure nobody tried to steal the turrets without alerting them; but again, that would imply us reaching the front entrance of Diamond City.

While carrying the electronics and the printer parts wasn't difficult, since I had a couple of bags I could strap to my back just for the occasion, and Piper herself was willing to carry an admittedly smaller one, it still made us slower and noisier.

And in the silence of Boston, every step was one step too many.

"We've got a nice haul," Piper said, breaking the silence I was comfortably in. "See Shady? Nice and easy, a milk run."

I shuddered at those words. There was no 'milk run' in this damnable, radioactive place. Milk itself was a slush-like white thing that the brahmins made, and it tasted rancid even at its best. At the same time, it apparently sucked the radiations right out of your body, but considering the amount of stuff that left your body within the next hours of ingestion, I didn't doubt that.

"Uh-uh," I muttered under my breath. The river was placid by our right side; the mirelurks were either asleep, or not so keen on stepping out into the cool night air. A few flickers of light were visible from afar, the product of garbage bins filled with papers or smashed wood, scavengers or raiders probably hanging in the shadows near them.

No one would leave an actual fire unguarded during the night; and if they were within a building, then there were at least a good dozen or so people working in a kind of commune-like system to survive.

Times of need forced cooperation.

"You planning to crash on my sofa in the morning?" Piper asked.

"Depends on the cut you're going to ask," I muttered back. My eyes glanced to the side. Was that a movement? No. It was just the wind.

Was it though?

"I could whisk up some breakfast too," Piper added. "Say, ten percent?"

"Ten percent atop the previous cut?" I muttered.

"Well, no, let's go with that after the fifty-fifty on the scavenging," Piper remarked. "I think that's fair."

I turned thoughtful. "That's five percent," I sighed. Making mental calculations in the middle of the night wasn't my forte, but I reckoned our haul would be in the amount of a hundred and fifty, maybe two hundred caps. Split halfway that would be one hundred each, and five caps for breakfast and a place to crash for the night was pretty cheap.

Thus, I was sure I was missing something from the equation.

"Wait," I said. "The Fifty-Fifty was for the journal's profit, I keep the scavenging."

"Oh? Was that what we decided?" Piper said, "I don't really remember all that well. You know, I'm worried with Nat's-"

"Piper," I said with a dreadful sigh. "Just...you know what, just shut up until we're somewhere safe and I'll give you fifteen percent cut out of the salvage. That's probably going to be thirty caps. Enough for the sofa and the breakfast."

"Five more caps?" Piper asked.

"Thirty-five caps," I grumbled. "Bleeding me dry."

"Fine, fine, but just because it's you," Piper said. My ears twitched as I heard a snap.

I froze, bent down, and pulled free the ten millimetre gun. My finger was on the trigger, and as Piper had stopped and crouched in turn, I could hear her grab for her own gun.

Silence settled once more. My eyes remained narrow in the general direction of the sound.

I quietly stood back up, and began to carefully move in the direction of a broken car.

Piper followed, and as I heard the crackle of a rifle, I hurried my pace and slid behind the wreckage as bullets started to pound against its rusty sides.

Piper was right behind me, and as the bullet hail petered out, I knew they had us under aim and were hunkered down in the building on the other side of the road.

"Not raiders," I muttered under my breath. "Not Supermutants."

"Scavengers," Piper said. "They might want our salvage."

"Good," I whispered. "They won't flush us out with a grenade then." I grimaced. It was night, and the river was definitely home to Mirelurks, and hungry fishes with way more teeth than mother nature ever intended on giving them. Also, we weighted too much to swim to the other side.

"You can leave with your lives or with your stuff!" a voice yelled from the opposite building. I winced. Scavengers. Scavengers who, down on their luck, had decided to try their hand at being make-belief raiders.

No one screamed in the night.

For the night had ears, and if it heard you sharp and clear...

...it would come for you.

A random burst of bullets didn't mean anything; a firefight could begin, or end, and then everyone would be on their way before anything else happened. A prolonged engagement, instead, always drew attention.

The longer it lasted, the worse it could become.

"Hey, you don't really want to shoot us!" Piper yelled back, even as my eyes widened in disbelief as I stared at her. "We're from Diamond City! Pretty important folks too! The Mayor's going to send a hunting party for us if we don't come back!"

I closed my eyes and began to breathe deeper, letting the noise of my heartbeat flush out of my ears. The riverside was still tranquil. The mirelurks didn't care about the noise yet. Raiders weren't going to bother, not unless it kept going.

The shuffling of feet and the low moans told me who would be our guests for the night.

Feral Ghouls.

Ghouls were bad, but still doable since they'd go by sound and if I heard them coming, I'd just make Piper quiet down and then we'd be able to slip away in the resulting confusion.

"Piper," I hissed, "Hush."

Piper glanced back down at me, and as I firmly made the gesture of my index against my lips, she froze when she heard the same shuffling noise I had heard.

"What? Who the hell are you anyway!?" the scavenger within the building yelled. "Don't think you can just lie to us like this! There's five of us and...and we can always say Raiders got you!"

"Yeah!" another scavenger spoke.

Silence was their reply.

"Hey! Are you still there!?"

The shuffling became moans.

"Fuck!" one of the scavengers cursed, "Ferals!"

The moans became snarls.

From the small alleyways a pack of ferals poured out, a half of dozen of rotten, radioactive monsters that began to slam into the ratty wooden door and climbed on the half-broken brick wall of the building, creating noise that attracted more of them.

I stayed behind the car wreckage, as did Piper. Her eyes stared into mine as the snarls became more aggressive, the noises of a door shattering soon followed by bullets being spewed against the horde in question.

I jerked my thumb in the direction we had been going, and Piper gave a quiet nod. I walked carefully, not so slowly but also not at a jog. And as the snarls turned into screams, we left the scavengers behind to their battle against the creatures of the night.

Ferals were always the most active at night. Everyone knew that, even the Scavengers, but their need for caps had probably made them feel like they could take the risk. They had gambled and they had lost.

The rest of the trip went by in blissful silence.

"Who goes there?" a sharp voice called to us as we came into sight of a wooden barricade, one of few that stood as a guard post before the actual gates.

"People who forgot their watches at home," I replied, bringing both hands up. "You mind if we wait past the barricade to be let in?"

"Is that you, Piper?" the guard asked next, looking at my traveling companion.

"The one and only," Piper said, cheerfully.

"Fine, but don't cause us any trouble," the guard continued, and thus we were allowed to move through. A garbage bin was valiantly acting as a form of stove against the cold.

The fire crackled happily, and as I sat down a short distance away from it, I yawned and then allowed the slightest feeling of security to lull me into a pleasant state of relaxation.

Piper pretty much did the same, and as the night slowly shifted into the day, the gates of Diamond City opened to allow for the change of the guard. We let ourselves in when that happened, and after I left the haggling to Piper who was in a definitely chipper mood than me early in the morning, I walked away with two hundred more caps.

All in all, a nice haul for a night of work.

Of those, thirty-five ended in Piper's pockets, and in exchange my stomach got to feast on a couple of scrambled mirelurk eggs and drink some kind of watered down hot coffee.

Then, I valiantly collapsed on the sofa and fell proudly asleep.

Even the rumbling of the printing press didn't dissuade my dreams; for I was too tired to even care at that point.

"Hey Shade! Are you still alive?" a chipper voice woke me up. I snorted at the sudden noise, blinked blearily through my sleep, and made a half-garbled groan of acceptance of the situation. "Piper wants to know if you're planning to stay for lunch. She can give you a discount for it."

I stared at Piper's sister briefly, pondered my choices in life, and then shook my head. "I'm done for the day, kid." I got back on my feet and rubbed the side of my head.

Nat was Piper's little sister, and she had all of Piper's spunk, all of her lack of concerns for her safety, and a revolver, a rifle and a golf bat to her name. Also, the number of detentions to her name was a long list that had me wonder on when the sainthood for her teacher would come.

Then again, the Vatican was probably busy being a radioactive pile of goop, so...

"Oh," Nat blinked at that, "Well, you're missing out. Brahmin steaks!"

I chuckled, "I guess I am, but I've got to go check back home if everything's fine," I added before glancing briefly around, finding my bags and pulling them up on my shoulders. "If I don't see Piper on the way out, tell her that, once more, her definition of safety and mine are never going to coincide."

Nat chuckled, "But that's because you're a wuss, Shade."

"Better to live a whole life as a sheep than a day as a lion," I retorted, though I knew that it would fall on deaf ears.

Nat stuck her tongue out in my direction, but I left through the door after waving one last time.

Predictably, I passed Piper by on the way out. "Stay out of trouble, Shady!" Piper exclaimed.

"And you try to stay alive, Piper," I replied with a chuckle, before walking out into another bright day of radioactive hell.

"I'm off to interview the Mayor so, if something happens, avenge me!" Piper said in retort, and I winced at that, shaking my head. The more she poked the bee nest, the worse it would be in the end.

It was just another day in Boston...

...hopefully, it wouldn't be my last.

Back