Ok, so apparently there's now an actual SMB3 ROM Hack replacing Bowser with Bowsette and some other small stuff too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, it's always great to come back to here and see more Bowsette stuff up and around!

There's a few people around working on their fangames and other such projects. Some would hope for a visual novel too, though highly unlikely. How are you all feeling about a Castlevania or Touhou type fangame based on Bowsette and other Super Crown characters?

Man, it's always great to come back to here and see more Bowsette stuff up and around!

There's a few people around working on their fangames and other such projects. Some would hope for a visual novel too, though highly unlikely. How are you all feeling about a Castlevania or Touhou type fangame based on Bowsette and other Super Crown characters?

Image doesn't work for me.

Thread probably ended up got 404'd...ok, should set using imgur.

There's a guy working a Megaman 7 ROM Hack staring Bowsette. The Robot Masters and levels are going to be more based on the various other -ette type characters too. Like Cloudman - Lakitette, Junkman - Boosette, Springman - Chompette, etc.

Another is working on a side scrolling Bowsette game not based on a ROM Hack. Soon to have a beta released! I'll post the link to it here once it's out.

And...

Everyone...I have a confession to make.

I am the guy working on the SMB3 Super Crown ROM Hack! And I've made significant amounts of progress since starting a month ago.

-Currently at 56 Super Crowned characters/enemy types! Just finished the last few today! Even the 3 from the Mario Bros. vs minigame.
-Changed the messages for all the Princess Letters.
-Changed some map icons, title screen, and ending to match the Super Crown theme better.

It should be ready early 2019. So something to look forward to in the new year.

At this point, it's a matter of what I DIDN'T make an -ette in the game...
Mario and Luigi
The 7 Kings
Hot foot, Lava lotus, Rocket Engine, Rotodisc/Atomic Waffles, Bill Blasters, and the Tornado.

Apparently the Tornado is considered an ememy...
https://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_Bros._3#Enemies

Just wondering, there's a guy named Pencils working on a Bowsette comic series. He's on the 2nd vol. now, so anyone here familiar or heard about it?

Damn, last page is a downer at the moment.

It gets better. I hope.

Well people, here it is. Took me a month but I present the 2.0 of my SMB3 Bowsette ROM Hack.

Super Mario Bros. 3 Crowned Edition!

This version has made a huge number of changes:
-Reworked some of the Bowsette sprites
-Made 50+ of the enemies into a Super Crown variant
-Redid all the Princess' letters (to be actually useful)
-And more!

Also includes a bonus file where the final boss is Koopa Peach/Princess Bowser! Even a new ending as well.

MFGG Page: MFGG - Mario Fan Games Galaxy
RHDN Page: Super Mario Bros. 3 Crowned Edition (Bowsette)

Carrying Bowsette into 2019 and onward!

Next I'll be going on my version of SMB1 Super Crowned edition. Yes, there's already one of Marioette/Bowsette but still...I have new ideas. Also will be helping the Super Bowsette game out too. It's actually doing pretty well and has some Youtube reviews as well. It's certainly being promoted by MFGG.

Last edited:
Back