Please tell us that that is an actual story and not just a drawing.
I can do better than that. I've read and reviewed it in my review thread. Here's a copy and paste.

Bowsette: And Her Super Harem Bros

Rating: 3 out of 5 stars "I read this, so you don't have to."

No link for you, Sufficient Velocity! So, yep, this is exactly what you think it is. I think it's a tribute to Nintendo's lawyers just how careful the author was while walking the line between parody, and actionable. Here's a nice quote from the summary: "Bowsette is sick of peachy princesses and toady attitudes." Hah. It's also not actually as bad as you might think? It's short, but cheap, and I read about half of it before deciding not to finish it. I was a bit disappointed by the names used. Apart from 'Bowsette' herself the names are rather far from recognizable. Barkly and Soto being the two foreign humans known for speaking with silly accents and wearing tool belts. I guess the author decided that Merlio and Ruiji or whatever would have been pushing their luck too far. Anyway, if you fancy some fem-dom fiery turtle girl action and have 99p to spare this is the book for you. Not for me, though.

Just love how this is still ongoing and will be for a long time, even in Japan. They're still going with Hex Trainer long after her popularity growth.

Also Peach's face is always priceless...

You mean being the top most of the time?

Honestly I see more the reverse, with Peach falling head over heels instantly and Bowsette being this confident kabedon-ing top.

Which is probably part of why I didn't have a great reaction to this character at first. Come on, have you people seen Bowser? He's an absolute doofus! Why are we making Lady Bowser this suave, ladykilling dominatrix! Let her be a big dumb idiot, that's part of Bowser's charm!

Honestly I see more the reverse, with Peach falling head over heels instantly and Bowsette being this confident kabedon-ing top.

Which is probably part of why I didn't have a great reaction to this character at first. Come on, have you people seen Bowser? He's an absolute doofus! Why are we making Lady Bowser this suave, ladykilling dominatrix! Let her be a big dumb idiot, that's part of Bowser's charm!
This. So much this. She needs to be SMRPG Bowser. Complete for full on "I totally meant to do that" whenever stuff wierdly works out.

I just find it so beautiful that Nintendo has unknowingly (or intentionally) opened one of the biggest cans of worms ever on their series making so many implications about Princess Toadstool, going back to her original artwork design too. Now, Bowsette has caused it all to transcend beyond the time...and the reveal of Koopa-Peach being a planned thing, they knew. Someone or several in Nintendo have been planning for this for a long time coming.

I just find it so beautiful that Nintendo has unknowingly (or intentionally) opened one of the biggest cans of worms ever on their series making so many implications about Princess Toadstool, going back to her original artwork design too. Now, Bowsette has caused it all to transcend beyond the time...and the reveal of Koopa-Peach being a planned thing, they knew. Someone or several in Nintendo have been planning for this for a long time coming.

has caused it all to transcend beyond the time

You thought I was done? But wait, there's more! Hopefully, there's a very strong possibility there's some fangames maybe in the works. Who knows, would be something great if more people were interested in the idea.

Last edited:
Back