The Kings of Men: Lord of the Rings/Warhammer Fantasy CK II Quest

Honestly thinking of restarting this if I get back to it. It has been so long I do not remember all the hanging plot threads. And there are some things I would do differently, like having a combat stat separate from martial.

Honestly thinking of restarting this if I get back to it. It has been so long I do not remember all the hanging plot threads. And there are some things I would do differently, like having a combat stat separate from martial.

I don't think anyone figured out your hints, so you could replace the forgotten threads with new ones and we'd think you'd planned it all along. :-D

Well, we would if you hadn't just given the game away!

fasquardon

Come on people, if DragonParadox DOES restart we all know what to do, right?

Bring on the Black Numerians and the glory of Morgoth! Weave with his soul and weep with his blood, the grand god demands it!

Last edited:
Come on people, if DragonParadox DOES restart we all know what to do, right?

Bring on the Black Numerians and the glory of Morgoth! Weave with his soul and weep with his blood, the grand god demands it!
technically only his enemies call him morgoth as that is what morgoth means, his name is Melkor, so we might want to bring the Glory of Melkor, he who arises in might instead

Back