The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest)

Ok, votes close with Dreams being the winner.

But before I write the update, I want a little help, you see I need 5 traits that represent Gai the best, but for now I only can think of 4

-Virtues:
Work Ethic
Trustworthy
Determinate
Loyal

-Flaws:
Dramatic
Reckless
Eccentric
Extreme

Could you imagine some more?

Last edited:
Happy birthday.
[X] Dreams of my past life

I love to walk; I could move much faster and see other parts of the orphanage for myself! Even if sometimes I had to escape from the ladies that wanted to put me back into my cell.

"Li? Where are you? Is time for your nap."

I just keep moving.

Physical Skill: E

Though in the end that manage to catch me, I will try harder next time.
----------
My dreams shown me things of wonder, in them I see people do incredible things, they run so fast that you can't see them, they can become giants and summon strange animals, they could move the shadows and even control the minds of their enemies, and I was one of these people.

Past Life Connection: F++

But my dreams show me much more.

They teach me about sacrifice, loyalty and honor.

I watch as the me of the dream fought in many battles to protect his home, I watched many comrades die for their dreams, and how I almost did the same.

Social Skills: F++
----------
This was a weird day; the ladies put in some strange clothes and keep making cooing noises at me even more than usual.

"Oh I can believe that has been a whole year!"

"Don't you think is a little disrespectful to 'celebrate' in this day?"

"Oh don't be like that, sure this is the day that Avatar Aang leaves this word, but not because of that we shouldn't celebrate the coming of Li to it."

They're acting really weird, the oldest one too, she usually spends her time commanding the other ladies but today she have been talking with some old man with white flowers in his clothes.
----------
Ok, apparently this was some kind of especial day, all the other kids were using weird clothes too and here were more adults than usual, one of have walked to me and was smiling while talking.

"Hello, little one, you look healthy."

"Oh yes Chief Tonraq, little Li is a very active kid, he just don't stop walking all around the place, he even managed to escape from some the younger girls."

"Oh? That's quite impressive, Korra is quite active too, her mother and I do what we can to keep up with her."

The big adult said something before laughing again, I could help it, I laugh with him.

"Ah? Do you found it fun too little one?"

[] Yesh!
[] Fooood!
[] Youth!

The two grow-ups just look at me with wide eyes.

"I… I think that's his first word."

Social Skills: F+++
--------
"Ok, Li this is a special gift for your birthday," The oldest Lady said something while bringing some things to me, "You will have to choose witch one you like the most."

[] A stuffed tortoise
[] A bright green ball
[] A hand drum
[] A pinwheel

----------
Choose 2:

[] Dream of my past life.
[] I played with the other children.
[] I run all around the backyard.
[] I spend time hearing tales.

----------
AN: ok, the next choices (except the dreams) will have events in them, these events will began to form the personality of Li.

AN 2: they are just "testing the waters" with the toys, remember that the white lotus have a more active role so they want to know if here is some merit to the rumor of you being the avatar.

Last edited:
[X] Youth!
[X] A stuffed tortoise
[X] I run all around the backyard.
[X] I played with the other children.

Last edited:
[X] Youth!
[X] A stuffed tortoise
[X] Dream of my past life.

Dreams of the past will get harder as we age so we have to get the most of then while we are young.

I'm liking the selection of scenes--diverse, yet simple.

[X] Youth!
[X] A stuffed tortoise

I'd like to keep the dreams going for a bit longer, even if I want him to be his own man eventually.

[X] Youth!
[X] A stuffed tortoise

[X] Youth!
[X] A stuffed tortoise

[X] Youth!
[X] A stuffed tortoise

You may want to get a beta reader, but otherwise this is a cool looking quest! :D

[X] Youth!
[X] A stuffed tortoise

Back