The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

I can't remember for certain, but I think this makes 3 sanses and two FRESH!sanses that I've killed.

*timestop pipebomb spam*

...alternatively, just running the fuck away in timestop, finding some military ordinance capable of mulching that mech, putting it in my shield, and coming back, in a single instant.

I'm already dead as myself due to timestop.

As Mami, I just need an opportunity to tie an invisible ribbon around Homura's leg...

Remotely using a ribbon clone from afar.

Last edited:
As my avatar I can definitely survive the entire time but I don't know if I could get in close enough to kill her with hamon/consumption/other means.

Reality Implosion Device. Over and Over again. No fucking around with spamming K-bots at them. No fucking around with throwing Battle Systems at them. No fucking around with System-Killers. We're going all the way up to "Rip a galaxy-shaped hole in spacetime and destroy literally everything." Multiple times.

Sadly, being someone who's a living concept and outside of spacetime, I can't recieve nor give out any hugs. :(

Last edited:
Sadly, being someone who's a living concept and outside of spacetime, I can't recieve nor give out any hugs. :(

If we can talk to it, it interacts with the universe. If it interacts with the universe we can influnce it. If we can influnce it we can hug it.

Oh what, changing to Nekron then? (I assume you're gonna keep the Black Light theme) Then I'll just destroy the universe and he won't want to fight anymore because his goal has been accomplished.
:rofl: Not even close. I admit, I had thought of it, but as much as I hate it, I found someone way better. (at least that's the impression I got). Just you wait till I find a good pic.

Hmm, speaking of, you wouldn't happen to know any good online picture editor programs, would you? I want to put something together and I want it to be more than just separate images put in one. And that's the only thing I can do in Paint on my laptop.

Against a regular BL? I don't see why it wouldn't work. If it were Nekron you'd be fine but not as...I don't recognize that guy. Kinda looks like Midnighter but I know that isn't it.
That's Black Hand, but I'm gonna have someone better soon.

Yeah, squish. I'm the Unconquered Sun. From Exalted. I can solo the entire Olympian Pantheon.

Back