The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

I have no clue who the fuck that is.

I feel like this would go a lot smoother if everyone clarified what their avatars were. I have no idea who the fuck Yzarc's avvie is supposed to be, by the way.

Mine is Nyaruko, AKA basically Nyarlathotep pretending to be a schoolgirl for shits and giggles.

...Yeah I'm not beating the Herald of Chaos, scion of madness, cthulu mythos god who actually can think like a human schoolgirl or no.

Marisa from Touhou? Marisa 'I can copy your stuff and do it slightly better'? MIGHT stand a chance.

*stops time*

*shoots bullets, explosives and magical arrows from all directions*

*resumes time*

-Homura Akemi

Last edited:
Yeah, I die. Hard.

Ghost Widow, on the other hand? An undead Supervillain whose existence is bound to an evil organization in another dimension, who can drain life and rain destruction down upon the earth? I think she has a good shot. Especially if you got tagged with some holds so she could really fuck you up.

Someone who knows about her time stop has a better chance than someone who does not...

Good thing my magic the gathering card avatar plays Blue with magically enhanced creativity. And Blue has a bunch of counter spells, time manipulation, mind control, and memory manipulation

Someone who knows about her time stop has a better chance than someone who does not...
She's a ghost dripping with dark magic. If round one of the time stop doesn't outright kill her (and it probably won't) she has a good lot of drains to rebuild her own health at Homura's expense and holds to keep her from fucking off (like the power to induce uncontrollable pants-shitting terror, or the power to open portals to the Netherworld which act like miniature black holes). As a bonus pretty much every hit would decrease Homura's accuracy. I really do think the fight could go either way.

Good thing my magic the gathering card avatar plays Blue with magically enhanced creativity. And Blue has a bunch of counter spells, time manipulation, mind control, and memory manipulation
You, on the other hand? I lose.

Ghost Widow also loses, but slightly slower and with loads more style.

Naka: Eh, If i fight her, i'll die either way. I'm a light cruiser after all. A gun rig fitted with 2x 20.3(3)cm main gun and a searchlight is not enough against her.

No chance. Can't actually stop SHODAN from downing an airplane onto me, but as Flowey I have a chance, and as long as I have a chance, I have victory.

Is that a tree? I can take a tree.
Not sure who this is, but the presence of twin tails convinces me she is a being of impossible power. Or not. So I might be able to take her?

My avatar is a Japanese schoolgirl capable of breaking physics and common sense depending on heightened emotions. She has the combat prowess of a high school girl though, so....

Back