Ten Pounds of Gold: A Pro Wrestling Quest

[X] Japanese

This means we might know Japanese or have relatives in Japan which could be a major advantage for when we reach the level to go to Japan. And for those of you who don't know going to and making it in Japan is only one step down form WWE level.

[X] Japanese

This means we might know Japanese or have relatives in Japan which could be a major advantage for when we reach the level to go to Japan. And for those of you who don't know going to and making it in Japan is only one step down form WWE level.

Eh, seems as good a reasoning as any. I'd prefer Canadian but see the merit in this choice for game reasons. Struggling to see the benefit to Israeli game wise tbh

[x] Japanese

[X] Japanese

To be fair though Mexico is also only a step beneath WWE level though the peso to dollar conversion is rarely great.

[X] Brazilian

I'm gonna post Brazilian for three reasons. First. Me. YAY.

Now that's out of the way, the second one is: Brazilian is something rarely explored in the US media, don't know why. All that Americans got are a smattering of black dudes with dreads dancing/fighting capoeira, which is a dance. You don't see people saying the All Blacks Haka is a scoring move. So lots of potential for new stuff, interesting stuff. Except football. Please don't bring football.

Third. What about Brazil as a market? Brazil's the second biggest economy in the Americas (with a economy significantly bigger than Canada or Mexico), it has 200 million people and we love a spectacle. What about we bring wrestling to Brazil as a Big Ass Objective? Create an entire new market? Create a genre. Imagine that. If we ruled the world. Could be fun. Also hot chicks everywhere. Of all types and origins.

Also, Israel is boring. Its either a Jew gimmick or a soldier gimmick, and its useless as a new market.

[X] Brazilian

Jean convinced me and I found it interesting unless I could vote for

[jk] You honestly have no fucking clue. He said there's a ton of shit in your family tree, and you are... you at this point because of it.

Current Tally:
Vote Tally : Original - Ten Pounds of Gold: A Pro Wrestling Quest | Page 67 | Sufficient Velocity
##### NetTally 1.7.5

[X] Israeli
No. of Votes: 6

[X] German
No. of Votes: 5

[X] Brazilian
No. of Votes: 3

[X] Japanese
No. of Votes: 3

[x] Spanish
No. of Votes: 2

[x] Canadian