SV Vs The Whole Chaos World!

Name: John Fletcher
Image:

Personality: Blunt and straightforward, John has garnered a reputation as a lazy man for always jumping to the easiest solution to a problem. And despite his outwardly calm nature he has poor impulse control and a famously bad temper. Though for all his faults the man is fiercely loyal to any who he calls a friend, and he'd never dream of hurting them even if sometimes he'd really like to.

Huge sucker for Puppy-eyes and Sob-stories.

Race: Human

Stats:
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Toughness: 6
Finesse: 2
Charisma: 2

Skills:
Brawling - Level 1
Building - Level 1
Blacksmithing - Level 1

Starting Kit: Builder

Approved and threadmarked you show up on day 2 (The current day)

(E) Newix (Electromagnetics)
Name: Eric Danner
Image: Tall and thin, with brown hair and brown eyes.
Personality:
Normally quiet and reserved, although quick with a joke or a sarcastic remark. However, in a stressful situation (such as being given magical powers by an omnipotent being and dropped into an unknown fantasy world), he becomes much more focused and professional, prefering to keep himself busy to avoid thinking about the horror of the situation. Loves building and crafting, and is facinated by technology and magic.

Book: "Shock and Awe: A Step-by-Step Guide to the Electromagnetic Forces"

Stats:
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Toughness: 1
Finesse: 4
Charisma: 1

Skills:
Building (Level 1)
Physics (Level 1)
Chemistry (Level 1)

Kit: Mage

Last edited:
(I) Rikimaru (Elf commie)
Internal Magic Elf
Name: Thanatos
Image:

Personality: Has decided to be charismatic and friendly, organizing those who are willing into having purpose, takes an active role in leadership. While not super successful in leadership in his previous life, massive confidence from being a literal high elf with great reflexes and somehow speaking even better with presence has made him a demigod in teaching and convincing others. Staunch believer it making sure everyone is doing alright, and willing to spend one on one time with those who need it. Really enjoys developing skills.

Race: High Elf

Stats: (10 points if you take a book 20 if you don't Minimum of 1 in each)

Strength: 1
Brute force.
How quickly you can run, or preform simple tasks.
Toughness: 2
Your ability to take hits, or keep going when tired.
Your fine manipulation and grace.
Charisma: 10
Your natural ability to inspire and lead.

Special: Elf Features (0 points)
Really good eyes (1 point)

Skills: (Start with 3 at level 1, these can be pretty much anything non-magical)
Sword mastery level 1
Wood-crafting level 1
Civil Engineering level 1

Pick one starting kit of gear: Warrior

Last edited:
Internal Magic Elf
Name: Thanatos
Image: Tall knife eared armed and armoured Swordsman elf dude. Got some high elf bling.
Personality: Has decided to be charismatic and friendly, organizing those who are willing into having purpose, takes an active role in leadership. While not super successful in leadership in his previous life, massive confidence from being a literal high elf with great reflexes and somehow speaking even better with presence has made him a demigod in teaching and convincing others. Staunch believer it making sure everyone is doing alright, and willing to spend one on one time with those who need it. Really enjoys developing skills.

Race: High Elf

Stats: (10 points if you take a book 20 if you don't Minimum of 1 in each)

Strength: 1
Brute force.
How quickly you can run, or preform simple tasks.
Toughness: 2
Your ability to take hits, or keep going when tired.
Your fine manipulation and grace.
Charisma: 10
Your natural ability to inspire and lead.

Special: Elf Features (0 points)
Really good eyes (1 point)

Skills: (Start with 3 at level 1, these can be pretty much anything non-magical)
Sword mastery level 1
Wood-crafting level 1
Civil Engineering level 1

Pick one starting kit of gear: Warrior
That charisma tho. ●_● Wow.
He sounds like a holier-than-thou arrogant high elf "Admire my superiority! Filthy Humans!". Or at least that's the feeling that he gave me, we didn't get our resident asshole character yet after all.

Otherwise, I think he'll get along well with Ana, well no, even if it was an arrogant asshole, she'll try to befriend him. Icing on the cake give him blond hair, blue eyes and noble handsomely features. ;)

I'll like the character either way. Both type of personalities are cool.

Last edited:
I am gonna sort out the gong problem pronto! and the lack of a military, and get a bit of woods crafters started!

Rolling for training myself and another 5 spearmen.
EDIT: I successfully improved but the spearmen-wannabe not so much.
Terran Imperium threw 2 10-faced dice. Total: 13
9 9 4 4
Terran Imperium threw 7 10-faced dice. Reason: Spearmen Training Total: 37
7 7 3 3 3 3 10 10 1 1 8 8 5 5
Terran Imperium threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Exploding Ten Total: 4
4 4

Last edited:
Rolling for Strength and Toughness training.

Edit:Those push-ups did not agree with John, but at least he can take a punch.
Spicy Serious threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Strength Total: 1
1 1
Spicy Serious threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Toughness Total: 8
8 8

Last edited:
Rolling for strength and toughness training.

Edit: I think I failed both times?
ZeeBat threw 2 10-faced dice. Reason: Strength Total: 9
2 2 7 7
ZeeBat threw 2 10-faced dice. Reason: Thoughness Total: 13
7 7 6 6

Last edited:
John Locke.

EDIT: IC - I get more of an idea of my skills, but don't seem to improve all that much. Maybe I need real experience or a partner to push myself. At least I'm slightly more comfortable with a knife and sneaking around.
always_confused threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Training HtH Total: 4
4 4

Last edited:
Name: Conrad Mills
Image:
Personality: Conrad is an extremely goal-oriented person, who was studying for an electrical engineering degree when he was taken, after growing up on a farm. This has left him with an eclectic mix of skills, including some general engineering problem-solving, a first-hand knowledge of the intricacies of food production, and a decent understanding of higher mathematics. That said, his extremely goal-oriented worldview often leaves him seeming cold and uncaring to others. Conrad really doesn't intend to give this impression; he just thinks his efforts are best spent making sure everyone is fed and sheltered, rather than making sure everyone likes him.

Book: Wormholes, Warped Spacetime, and the Magical Applications of General Relativity; 5th custom edition for the University Of Luna, Sea Of Tranquility

Strength: 2
Speed: 1
Toughness: 3
Finesse: 3
Charisma: 1

Skills
-Mathematics Lv. 1
-Engineering Lv. 1
-Agriculture Lv. 1

Starting Kit: Builder

Last edited:
Back