SV Vs The Whole Chaos World!

Wait, so what happen if I miss a few turns?

You won't if your sure you want to go with an external trying to be a knight you can go now and I'll threadmark it.

Just WOG It's a bad idea as outline in the lore section.

(You can never enhance yourself physically so you can't beat an internal, and you will lack the focus of externals so you will start losing to them too)

You won't if your sure you want to go with an external trying to be a knight you can go now and I'll threadmark it.

Just WOG It's a bad idea as outline in the lore section.

(You can never enhance yourself physically so you can't beat an internal, and you will lack the focus of externals so you will start losing to them too)
How is spellcasting determined? Is there a stat for it?

See I don't so much as want to be a Knight as I want to shore up my early squishyness.

How is spellcasting determined? Is there a stat for it?

See I don't so much as want to be a Knight as I want to shore up my early squishyness.

You gain a skill for it (that breaks into four sub skills) after an action studying the book.

Edit also you were thread marked.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people are going to arrive there. If it is a few hundred, it will be tough, but majority should manage to survive, especially if they have some rations on them, but if we are talking about thousands, well, I expect that we are going to start fighting for food and hunting grounds within a few days at best.

Not to mention the inevitable fragmentation into a number of tight-knit groups that are going to compete with us and each other, maybe even becoming a long-term concern.

In any case, I feel this is going to be awesome. There are so many story hooks to pick and choose!

I'm playing the charismatic yet too idealistic and trusting character. My brother commented that those characters are the first to die and he's right x) . I'll try to debunk that trope or if I can't at least I will go out in style.

Well OOC we do know how many people are going to arrive eventually.

And speaking of splintered factions; the Partner system will probably either hurt or help with that.

Yeah. SV vs the world.

22k people will eventually arrive over 22 days.

edit: On that note.... if somebody hasn't posted yet, plant mage?
Please?

There's also the fact that there's an army that will arrive where we are in a week's time and there's something in the mountains.

None of this is known in character of course.

@Terran Imperium So maybe training the normal peasants/humans that are popping in to get some sort of militia would be helpful? You're one of the best suited out of all of us to do this because of your high charisma and general martial skills.

-Says Alanek.

@Terran Imperium So maybe training the normal peasants/humans that are popping in to get some sort of militia would be helpful? You're one of the best suited out of all of us to do this because of your high charisma and general martial skills.
I used my first action to rally people to me as I hope that will attract more people than normal using my charisma. Confirmation @Zedalb?
I'm awaiting the end of the first turn so we can get the result of yer scouting, then we will move out and I will dedicate my three actions to create a proper militia.

Yeah, I have no problems with it and in my opinion, I enjoy how in character you're being.

I just wanted to mention the army and the mountain threat cause those of us on Discord know and I didn't want those here to be left out since it isn't fair in my own opinion.

Why would that be? I just hugged ya, its not like I crushed ya. Right?
It is really less that you tried to huet me and more that I am... basically a wimp of the wimpiest order.

My toughness is 1 and the average is 2.5

So you pulling me of the ground and hugging me, espetially with 'Surprising strength' could very well deal damage to me.

Not anything on the level of a broken back but bruising, unable to breathe and stuff like that.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have no problems with it and in my opinion, I enjoy how in character you're being.

I just wanted to mention the army and the mountain threat cause those of us on Discord know and I didn't want those here to be left out since it isn't fair in my own opinion.
Thanks, that's nice of ya.
It is really less that you tried to huet me and more that I am... basically a wimp of the wimpiest order.

My toughness is 1 and the average is 2.5

So you pulling me of the ground and hugging me, espetially with 'Surprising strength' could very well deal damage to me.
Sure if GM thinks its okay. @Zedalb

We don't know if Rally would help; Or if it won't. Your choice to make~
Also, from discord, Since I was concerned. Training others is not OOC. ^.^

...Jooooiiiinnnnn ussssss. I think literally only you haven't.

Alanek - Ice Mage-[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]Today at 7:34 PM

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]@Zedalb , do we have any way of knowing IC we can train others?

[/color]
ZeeBat-Vampire-[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]Today at 7:34 PM[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]You're not that invalid I think

[/color]
Zedalb-[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]Today at 7:35 PM[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]Yes?[/color]
[/color]

We don't know if Rally would help; Or if it won't. Your choice to make~
Also, from discord, Since I was concerned. Training others is not OOC. ^.^

...Jooooiiiinnnnn ussssss. I think literally only you haven't.

Alanek - Ice Mage-[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]Today at 7:34 PM

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]@Zedalb , do we have any way of knowing IC we can train others?[/color][/color]

[/color]
ZeeBat-Vampire-[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]Today at 7:34 PM[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]You're not that invalid I think[/color][/color][/SIZE]

[/color]Zedalb-[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]Today at 7:35 PM[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]Yes?[/color]

What are you trying to say??
Not on the top but the word jumble nearer the end...

Edit: what in the world happened to My post there?
[/B]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/B]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/FONT][/SIZE][/font][/FONT][/color][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Last edited:
Nope, its the middle of the night for me. Everyone is sleeping and I can't even twitch without making a sound.

Also, when I'm not in the middle of the night like this, I'm speaking with my friends on Skype about important and non-important stuff all day while browning SV. I'm not going to Discord anytime soon and especially with the finals.

I'm not the only one being in super loud conversations with at least a dozen of friends at all time, right?

Anyway, bear with me please guys. :)

Nope, its the middle of the night for me. Everyone is sleeping and I can't even twitch without making a sound.

Also, when I'm not in the middle of the night like this, I'm speaking with my friends on Skype about important and non-important stuff all day while browning SV. I'm not going to Discord anytime soon and especially with the finals.

I'm not the only one being in super loud conversations with at least a dozen of friends at all time, right?

That's fine don't worry about it. We will just tell you if anything specific comes up and if you have any questions we will try to help.

Last edited:

We do text on discord.

Back