SV Must Secretly Save The World And Turn A Profit! OOC/Signup/Discussion (Applications Welcome!)

@SlugSLinger the only two hard rules are to not jave superpowers or take up vigilantism right?

The rest just act like a shadowy council.
More or less. But, in our defense, the 'shadowy council' part just sorta happened. And since it has, we're exploiting it as much as we can to better the world instead of making it worse like, say, the Light and its villainous members.

After all; the brighter the light, the darker the shadow it casts.

Yeah, we didn't want the 'shadowy council of private army having' life. The life in question seems to have other plans.

Plans like setting us up for 'crossing the line' and 'becoming the spitting image of what the good guys expect from us'. Fucking seriously, just look at this bullshit. Alicia even lost her temper in public, although the guy was apparently a memetic asshole even in universe. I like to imagine that literally no one likes him, and he didn't have any points at all, because otherwise it kind of reads like 'guy doesnt like the protaganist so the writer has the protagonist blast them the fuck out because how dare you disagree with the main character'.

Yeah, we didn't want the 'shadowy council of private army having' life. The life in question seems to have other plans.

Plans like setting us up for 'crossing the line' and 'becoming the spitting image of what the good guys expect from us'. Fucking seriously, just look at this bullshit. Alicia even lost her temper in public, although the guy was apparently a memetic asshole even in universe. I like to imagine that literally no one likes him, and he didn't have any points at all, because otherwise it kind of reads like 'guy doesnt like the protaganist so the writer has the protagonist blast them the fuck out because how dare you disagree with the main character'.

He is a complete and utter douche in the setting who was attempting to bait you into saying something he could use to embarrass or humiliate you on live TV.

Last edited:
Eh. Honestly, I'm fine with us becoming a shadowy shadow council. We are stopping the destruction of the universe, so means and ends and all the jazz.

Uh-huh. But unless we get any proof IC, we'll be kidnapping someone without justification/reason. If we are going to be a shadow council, we'll be of the food kind.

Think we could establish a chocolate company? Using all our technology to create the perfect piece of milk chocolate?
Oooooh man we probably could. If we wanted full shady megacorp then we could just make a ton of everyday products. Bath and body, clothing, just lightly place a pinky finger in each and every pie possible.

Until the entire world is using our creations. Forever marked as our own...

Think we could establish a chocolate company? Using all our technology to create the perfect piece of milk chocolate?

Hell yeah why not? Sure, the whizz bang tech is mandatory, but we're kinda forgetting the mundane things like food, entertainment and home living. That's why I'm asking if you would make an entertainment company and Graphic Novels.

Hell yeah why not? Sure, the whizz bang tech is mandatory, but we're kinda forgetting the mundane things like food, entertainment and home living. That's why I'm asking if you would make an entertainment company and Graphic Novels.
Complete vertical monopoly? That's... Something, for sure.

When I get onto my ultra farms that is something I might use... To crash the worlds food prices. Rather large amount of counties affected, averaging 5% of the labour force in agriculture amoung developed countries.... Hmm... I could make '08 look gentle...

Complete vertical monopoly? That's... Something, for sure.

When I get onto my ultra farms that is something I might use... To crash the worlds food prices. Rather large amount of counties affected, averaging 5% of the labour force in agriculture amoung developed countries.... Hmm... I could make '08 look gentle...

So?

You the Council, was tasked by ROB to prepare Earth in its fate to be eaten by a Sentient Planet-eating Planet. Win or lose as long as you gave the good fight.

So prepare for war. Not for world domination. Not to appease the laughter of the thirsting gods. Not for some petty reason.

But for survival.

@Gideon020 is it okay to post omakes? Will they give bonuses? And if so, where should I post them? OOC or IC thread?

@SlugSLinger regarding the Somalia posts in page 34-35, why not subvert forgotten conflict areas that DC made and shoved aside such as war torn Kasnia or Pokolistan?

Last edited:
@SlugSLinger regarding the Somalia posts in page 34-35, why not subvert forgotten conflict areas that DC made and shoved aside such as war torn Kasnia or Pokolistan?
...That's worth looking into, but with the Light and Vandal Savage searching for us now, we'll need to be careful. And we won't be controlling those nations, just clean up their conflicts and set them back on their way to being proper countries.

Or if Maverick gets employed by them. Either or.

@Gideon020 if @dwennon doesn't post back, can I join?

Classes are ending and I have lots of spare time this summer.

Edit:

@SlugSLinger since you are now at war, aside from having the best legal team available, are your tech and products blackboxed sufficiently or do you need to reasearch better ones?

Last edited:
You know, seeing as we have shattered the shadows, and dimmed the light, as well as the nigh-impossibility to observe the organization, I have figured out an alias for our organization if the Light figures out we exist. How does Void sound for a name?

Back