SV Must Secretly Save The World And Turn A Profit! OOC/Signup/Discussion (Applications Welcome!)

Not satisfied with my choices just yet =-=

Hopefully I'll wake up more inspired.

Anyone?

Suggestions, requests, preferences?
Hmmm..... Give them improved sight, balance,reinforced skeleton and implanted HR glide module thingy, and see if my new orbiter actually works well with transhuman paratroopers? Otherwise, maybe see if you can't use that brain jack so that they can see out of a camera on the front of the gun with automatic sights so that they be come prenatural shooters? Or, dare I say, both?

Laying out improvements for all the implants would be a good investment at this point.

Okay, editing the shit out of my choices. Alicia has been driven to drink =v

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with a great deal of shame that I must declare that all interest and motivation in continuing this RP has been lost. Personal issues resulting in a great deal of stress, combined with a general difficulty in mustering motivation, mean that rather than try to continue this and suffer the attendant drop in quality, I am ending the game.

As it stands, you have performed beyond my expectations, even if Slugslinger is sleeping with Luck, the whore that she is, and thusly I consider this game to have ended in a Victory.

You won, you didn't give yourself superpowers, and thus your characters return to Earth in possession of a lot of money.

Congratulations, thank you for playing, and thank you for your loyalty.

Next RP will either be a Sci-Fi RP, a game that is basically Magi-Tech Cyberpunk Anime Fantasy, Superscience World War 2, another that is basically 40K-lite, Dungeons The Dragoning, or Shadowrun.

I hope you will consider participating in it when it is posted in the future.

Last edited:
Back